• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

jzn8v9egQ1VLI.png

Entire statement on Saints website lol

A threat of striking and Lallana gave an interview declaring his dedication to the club, right?

Shit, at least you don't have Allardyce in the hot seat. Really interested in seeing how Koeman does.

Yeah Lallana grade A cock.

Think Koeman will be given the chance to build his own team.

Fry

One big team has to lose in the first game, it is writ, meltdowns are necessary, last year was epic.

Yeah but it's very important to win the first game. See us last season.

We probably won the first 3 and that fired us up like hell through the rest.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Yeah but it's very important to win the first game. See us last season.

We probably won the first 3 and that fired us up like hell through the rest.

I want Arsenal to lose again, I dont want Arsenal to do bad next year but the massacre Wenger got was hilarious, I love the Wenger out brigade.

3Sixty

I just signed a contract with one of the biggest club in football history, the great Liverpool FC !!!

I want to thank Southampton FC, my teammates and Mauricio Pochettino and his terrific staff on a great season that we spent together. I wish everyone good luck in the future and hope that you achieve your goals.

Also I would like to say big thanks to the #Saints fans:
Thank you for the wonderful and great support you gave me during the time playing for the FC Southampton, i will never forget it. Thanks to all!

Way to say thanks.

Refusing to play and slagging of the club in the press.

Fucking ego on these cunts.

Arnie

Didn't Sturridge get us nine points in the first three games with just three goals?

That was mad. And Mignolet's penalty save on the opening day. Was pretty much the last minute, too.

Almost pleased Lallana won't be playing against Southampton. Was a recipe for disaster.

Liverpool have a brutal opening three fixtures
Aye, going to be really tough.

Salvadora

Could see us being frustrated on opening day.

Lots of World Cup players who have yet to return and get fit.

Pulis will undoubtedly have a very organised side too.

Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris 11m
Liverpool signing Dejan Lovren: "I know we have millions and millions of supporters - Liverpool is more than a club."

mes que un club

Hmm, I thought they'd completed more deals than they have. No idea why I thought it but I thought they'd signed 4 or 5 players.

I was asking in more of - are the players they've signed as good as we might think - way.

I'm not saying they're not, I just honestly don't know. Obv it's hard to buy sure things but they're losing quite a bit of quality. I hope it works out for them anyway. I am surprised they let anybody leave after Lambert, Shaw and Lallana. I think they should just said no to any more offers until next summer.

Fry

Didn't Sturridge get us nine points in the first three games with just three goals?

That was mad. And Mignolet's penalty save on the opening day. Was pretty much the last minute, too.

Almost pleased Lallana won't be playing against Southampton. Was a recipe for disaster.

You're right. First it was Stoke, then Man Utd and then Aston Villa?

That season was incredible. Never expected something slightly similar.

jtb

Banned
Could see us being frustrated on opening day.

Lots of World Cup players who have yet to return and get fit.

Pulis will undoubtedly have a very organised side too.

we'll probably pick up a point, bore draw.

I'm more worried about community shield. would be really nice to win it, but I just can't see us picking up a win.

inky

So the Milan game was suspended? Guess they couldn't take the humiliation. :p
<--- added little face in case it wasn't clear I was joking.

Totally doing a Schweinsteiger now, but whatever:

I think I have been very mean to elsk today and I want to say sorry for that. I didn't mean it and to apologize, I found these two pics that should make you very happy. It's girls with mangos. One mango is huge, I hope you appreciate it.

ML2HE1Ul.jpg

m0ncNzFl.jpg

L1NETT

Koeman has loads of window left, and there are teams doing far worse transfer business than Saints even with the departures.

I was asking in more of - are the players they've signed as good as we might think - way.

I'm not saying they're not, I just honestly don't know. Obv it's hard to buy sure things but they're losing quite a bit of quality. I hope it works out for them anyway. I am surprised they let anybody leave after Lambert, Shaw and Lallana. I think they should just said no to any more offers until next summer.

I have a good feeling about Tadic. I think he'll do well for them.

Know nothing of Pelle but his goalscoring record isn't impressive outside of the past two seasons.

So the Milan game was suspended? Guess they couldn't take the humiliation. :p
<--- added little face in case it wasn't clear I was joking.

Not sure if that's a joke or actually happened. Galliani should've asked for a suspension. He asked God for some rain, basically.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Glad Lovren finally pissed off.

I would like to see Shaw, Chambers and Lambert do well. I hope the rest of these cunts spend the season on the bench and get overlooked for their country.

3Sixty

I have a good feeling about Tadic. I think he'll do well for them.

Know nothing of Pelle but his goalscoring record isn't impressive outside of the past two seasons.

Tadic gives me good feels. Pelle's allround game has looked pretty good preseason. Seems like a more mobile less tired looking Lambert.

Think we're still after 4/5 players.

Forester
Van Dijk
Rojo
Ings

Arnie

Me and my housemate playing the 'who still plays for Southampton' game.

Is Yoshida still ALIVE ?

Who's that lanky, young striker?

L1NETT

Me and my housemate playing the 'who still plays for Southampton' game.

Is Yoshida still ALIVE ?

Who's that lanky, young striker?

Yoshida was never alive in the first place

Always played like he was auditioning to be an extra in Shaun of the Dead

spidye

Schweinsteiger posted a video saying sorry to BVB and all fans for the video in which he sang "BVB sons of bitches".

Great move!

He also said that he's cool with every BVB player, especially Großkreutz.

Dat Großkreutz, won us the WC by creating a good mood in the team
I lost some respect for schweini

How can you be friends with großkeutz :/

L1NETT

3Sixty m8 if you get Ings i'm not sure Burnley will get a single point the entire season

On the bright side Alistair Campbell might shut up

Smallings' face is so shit.

United fans are so...I don't know the word. Just so odd. Those MUFC twitter accounts started tweeting things like "OFFICIAL - United have landed in Washington'. Why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom