• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Vrij to Lazio confirmed

rzUoQGJ.png

Who the fuck is United getting. No FUCKING clue.

Yen

Someone recommend me a comic book to buy? Getting Saga vol. 1 but need to buy something else to qualify for free delivery (this is dreadful logic coming from an economics student).

Scum

I've been running this holday mode for about 60yrs and here's the last few years of Serie A.

SerieA2074.png

AC Milan finished in the Top 4 just twice since! They haven't won the league since I started the run. D:

@ Linett - Bradford are currently in League One. Spent some time in the Championship and Premier League, though.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I played lol for 2 years and stopped, now I feel like playing Dota, many here play?

Jarnet87

Rafael's injury hasn't improved and he's getting sent home.

At least he got injured right away. Now we should just wait for one of three CBs to pick up an injury. I don't want them to get injured, but it's going to happen and better soon then later so van Gaal can realize how fragile our back line is and reinforce it.

Clegg

At least he got injured right away. Now we should just wait for one of three CBs to pick up an injury. I don't want them to get injured, but it's going to happen and better soon then later so van Gaal can realize how fragile our back line is and reinforce it.

There's no way LvG doesn't no how fragile we are at the back or midfield. I've very little faith in Woowar actually bring in any more players though.

Fintan

Someone recommend me a comic book to buy? Getting Saga vol. 1 but need to buy something else to qualify for free delivery (this is dreadful logic coming from an economics student).
I'd recommend Chew, Criminal, Y: The Last Man. They're all really good.

Inter are DEAD! They got relegated in 2020/21 and that began their downfall.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g212/Scummyer/InterB.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g212/Scummyer/InterA.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Don't know if I even want to know what the SPL's ended up like.

It's probably on a par with the Welsh league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom