• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
and yet Adnan would keep coming back for more.

mickmccarthyteaccof6.gif

Jarnet87

If United make it to the final of that Guinness Cup I may just have to get a ticket. Never seen them in person but I just can't sit outside in this god dam heat of miami right now. The pain is real.

Jabo

Vidal leaving for 60m??? I wonder how much of that $$$$$ will they use to sign new guys. With the current squad plus 2-3 more decent signings I could see you JuveBROS competing for the CL but then again................

em8vNeP.jpg

Me, Hitch and another Gaf guy (not sure of username) have been playing in the evenings recently

What server are you guys playing on??

Nicktendo86

Vidal leaving for 60m??? I wonder how much of that $$$$$ will they use to sign new guys. With the current squad plus 2-3 more decent signings I could see you JuveBROS competing for the CL but then again................

em8vNeP.jpg

What server are you guys playing on??
Bit early to say mate, I would not be surprised a bit if Vidal stays put. As a utd fan, would be over the moon if he signs though.

GorillaJu

I can play with you guys on USE

But I have to do it from my second account, my regular account is too high MMR it'd fuck the matchmaking up

Slizz

If United make it to the final of that Guinness Cup I may just have to get a ticket. Never seen them in person but I just can't sit outside in this god dam heat of miami right now. The pain is real.

I'm going regardless, at least the game is at night. It'll still be hot but not as bad.

Suen

18 ppl were banned in that rape thread :lol. Most of them were idiots as well, went out in such stupid ways. The best one for me was the one who said

"is this a joke thread?"

banned

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
this is it guys, the moment of truth

The Abysswalker will meet The one-eyed raven and The Dai One (the Abyssbringer) tonight.

be very optimistic, Kinslayers, a scheduled meeting is bad news for us.

Nicktendo86

18 ppl were banned in that rape thread :lol. Most of them were idiots as well, went out in such stupid ways. The best one for me was the one who said

"is this a joke thread?"

banned
The first one, congrats on the sex, set the tone really. Would.live to know what was going through that poster's head.

Feyenoord wil be playing with an attacking midfielder at RB Wednesday at CL qualifiers.....

Well at least they still have Pelle, De Vrij and Martins Indi right? No?

Good luck have fun

Carbonox

Rio you is a nice lad but pls. I can never take any footballer seriously who thinks QPR is a righteous choice. Get "injured", pleasure yourself with the pay from your contract, buy some ice for Redknapp's raw meaty face, leave a richer man and enjoy punditry with Henry and Robbie Savage.

Rio's such a dickhead :lol

His comments about staying at United for the rest of his career if LvG had wanted him amused me.

Crocked, on high wages and a waste of space. More interested in tweeting about peoples turds than doing his job as a senior player in the squad.

Fergie made a mistake (or Moyes) in giving him a new one year contract, should have been let go last year even if he did have a good season when you won the title (which I'm not 100% sure about, but maybe he did)

Nicktendo86

He was passing these out like candy during the WC:
Strictly limited numbers lol.

He keeps retweeting people who have bought them as well, who in their right mind would be seen dead with one? Am I so out of touch? No, it is the kids who are out of touch.

Season before Moyes I remember Rio being fine but last season, oh boy. I just remember him getting wrecked by West Brom.

How long before Scott Parker is at QPR and is it too soon for Defoe to return back to London?

Wilbur

Banned
Season before Moyes I remember Rio being fine but last season, oh boy. I just remember him getting wrecked by West Brom.

How long before Scott Parker is at QPR and is it too soon for Defoe to return back to London?

He honestly was great in 2012/13. The drop off over the summer was fucking ludicrous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom