• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was considering trying out football manager since my bro loves it and you guys say it's fun, but that $49.99 is about $40 more than I'm willing to spend on a steam game. What's the typical price drop for it during a steam sale?

Looks like Chambers is done. Now we are left to wonder who will be our CDM signing. Also Vermalean needs to be replaced when he leaves. Doubt we'll sign a striker just not many good enough in today's market.

Barzul

We now actually have competition at RB. It was previously our most one sided slot before. The only guaranteed starters now are Ozil, Ramsey, Mertesacker and Sanchez.

Scum

I was considering trying out football manager since my bro loves it and you guys say it's fun, but that $49.99 is about $40 more than I'm willing to spend on a steam game. What's the typical price drop for it during a steam sale?

I could have sworn I saw it for less than £10 during the sale just gone. You can always find it for cheap.

Barzul

BtosChxIMAAcQ1P.jpg

Arsebros.

Barzul

Iheanacho's touches from the first game he ever played for City (has not played with our U-18s or U-21s yet). Not bad for a 17 year old. They didn't show the assist of Zuculini's first goal though for some reason. Some of the stuff he did was really damn impressive: https://www.youtube.com/embed/wkCwL-O8kPQ

Wasn't able to watch the game today but I know he scored vs Milan as well. What a future this kid has. Sheesh.

Really excited to see how he does there. One of our biggest talents for the national team.

D_prOdigy

Probably because it's a bit unfair on the lad if he just confirms to the world "yeh he's proper crooked", even if it's been widely reported anyway.

but fuck 'em. they're still getting Origi.

Slizz

Probably because it's a bit unfair on the lad if he just confirms to the world "yeh he's proper crooked", even if it's been widely reported anyway.

but fuck 'em. they're still getting Origi.

well it would be wrong to do so to Remy or indeed QPR. Medicals are generally private affairs.

Just a bit of sarcasm, I understand why he wouldn't comment. Fact is he failed a medical so it's known that something is wrong.

Barzul

4 signings and it's not even August yet. Hats off to Wenger. We'll still be bringing more in. I think we'll see two more with Vermaelen off before the window closes. Someone like Carvalho/Schneiderlin/Khedira at DM and Nastasic/Schar at CB. Best window ever.

4 signings and it's not even August yet. Hats off to Wenger. We'll still be bringing more in. I think we'll see two more with Vermaelen off before the window closes. Someone like Carvalho/Schneiderlin/Khedira at DM and Nastasic/Schar at CB. Best window ever.

Nastasic and Schneiderlin for me we need players that know the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom