• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Spurs do sign Rodriguez then hopefully Kane can be loaned out to get first team football. He looked like he had potential at the tail end of last season.

Kind of happy J-Rod isn't moving to us tbh

@Liverbros, is it as quiet as it seems on the rumour front?

No marquee signing in the works
Moreno deal dead
Bertrand deal dead (thank fuck, let's keep it that way)
Manquillo loan gone quiet
No Remy replacement rumoured

Also, give me player ratings for the Olympiakos match

We're not getting Schneiderlin are we?

David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david 1m

Tottenham in talks to sign Southampton midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin & forward Jay Rodriguez, as reported by @SimonPeach #thfc #saintsfc

:(

Really think he is perfect for us.

I must not lose hope.

Salvadora

Schneiderlin noooooooooooooo.

Can't even think of someone anywhere near his quality that would be available. Maybe Arsene is seriously considering Chambers as DM :(

We're not in for Vidal. Calamity, disaster, catastrophe.

All eggs in Strootman basket now boys.

mwrfiyA.gif

There goes fourth place

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
If Spurs do sign Rodriguez then hopefully Kane can be loaned out to get first team football. He looked like he had potential at the tail end of last season.

Kane won't be going anywhere, Rodriguez won't even be fit until November. He will get plenty of action.

TeddyBoy

Kind of happy J-Rod isn't moving to us tbh

@Liverbros, is it as quiet as it seems on the rumour front?

No marquee signing in the works
Moreno deal dead
Bertrand deal dead (thank fuck, let's keep it that way)
Manquillo loan gone quiet
No Remy replacement rumoured

Also, give me player ratings for the Olympiakos match

We just signed Lovren yesterday with Origi most likely to be confirmed at some point this week, there's no big issue.
We don't need a marquee signing, we need defenders.
Moreno might yet come back together.
Remy only collapsed last few days ago, the club will need a bit of time to go to other targets.
Manquillo has gone quite but we'll see how that develops.

Daily Star says we're in for Vermaelen, would make us set for centre backs if Agger and Toure are sold but I don't think we were ever linked with any other centre backs besides Lovren.

Relax and lean Hitch.

Lightning

Banned
Schneiderlin noooooooooooooo.

Can't even think of someone anywhere near his quality that would be available. Maybe Arsene is seriously considering Chambers as DM :(
No he's not.

People lose their shit over 'talks'? Come on, we've known for ages that Spurs are in for him we'll see how it goes,

We just signed Lovren yesterday with Origi most likely to be confirmed at some point this week, there's no big issue.
We don't need a marquee signing, we need defenders.
Moreno might yet come back together.
Remy only collapsed last few days ago, the club will need a bit of time to go to other targets.
Manquillo has gone quite but we'll see how that develops.

Daily Star says we're in for Vermaelen, would make us set for centre backs if Agger and Toure are sold but I don't think we were ever linked with any other centre backs besides Lovren.

Relax and lean Hitch.

If we replace Agger with Vermaelen I'll be livid, unless Agger is desperate to leave. Maybe we could pay extra and keep Origi with us next season to try and soften the Remy blow. Don't think Origi is ready yet though

Oh man, I love 11Freunde so much, it's like they never forget anything :lol

Today they made a remark about the story when a 18-year-old Schweinsteiger was busted with a girl in a whirlpool at Bayern's training ground at 2 am. Schweine said: "it was my cousin, I wanted to show her the first team facilities."

I didn't hear of it back in 2003, fucking hilarious :D

Danchi

Has the Metro link with Maximilian Arnold to Arsenal been mentioned? Not the greatest source, but together with the Douglas Costa and Roberto Firmino rumours it seems like an attacking midfielder might still be a target.

Or it's just lazy paper talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom