• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danchi

When his contract runs out at Madrid he will realize nobody in the world is willing to pay the wages he's asking for, so he has to lower his demands.

EKIBKLQ.png

I don't know about "nobody."

I kinda feel sorry for Öztunali, his grandfather is Uwe Seeler and he's of Turkish descent on his father's side.

Any minute now, he could be bald as fuck.

If not for Sterling and Sturridge, I'd be supremely fucking pessimistic about next season. Thank fuck those 2 are so boss

Ferdindand's hat. Whenever I think 'maybe he's alright' he reminds me what a bellend he is :p

3Sixty

If not for Sterling and Sturridge, I'd be supremely fucking pessimistic about next season. Thank fuck those 2 are so boss

Ferdindand's hat. Whenever I think 'maybe he's alright' he reminds me what a bellend he is :p

Think Sturridge won't have a good a season as last.

Sterling will continue to improve though.

GeoffArsenal @GeoffArsenal · 8m
And trust me, he's not finished yet :)

Don't know if anyone posted it but Wenger going mad this year. Can definitely see us Top 2 with a domestic trophy this year.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Loads of reports coming out that Juventus have reiterated Vidal not for sale, building a team around him etc, dont care.

What I do care about is that we are currently linked with 0 cms

Feorax

The latest Anfield Wrap podcast is up, got Carra as a guest.

Seems to be a good one too, it's a proper podcast about the stuff that's happening at the club, rather than just another Istanbul reminiscence session.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Loads of reports coming out that Juventus have reiterated Vidal not for sale, building a team around him etc, dont care.

Did ANY of those reports come out of Mitten?

EXACTLY! The transfer window is still young and full of terrors.

EmiPrime

The latest Anfield Wrap podcast is up, got Carra as a guest.

Seems to be a good one too, it's a proper podcast about the stuff that's happening at the club, rather than just another Istanbul reminiscence session.

Got a link handy? I'd listen to that.

Maddox

What's happening at Southampton is a really bad advertisement for our League, you have team their with a stellar academy, bought well, good manager playing entertaining football which brought a level of success. All that obliterated in a transfer window with a huge question mark over the clubs future. It makes you think that its now impossible to take that step up without being owned by a immoral oil baron.

What's happening at Southampton is a really bad advertisement for our League, you have team their with a stellar academy, bought well, good manager playing entertaining football which brought a level of success. All that obliterated in a transfer window with a huge question mark over the clubs future. It makes you think that its now impossible to take that step up without being owned by a immoral oil baron.

Arsenal have done it. Spurs and Everton too.

jtb

Banned
also what on earth are Spurs doing? Schneiderlin is a good player but they've been stockpiling DM types for the past few years, especially once Modric left

Barzul

They had the option to say no. But they want players who actually want to play for them.

Says more about stability at the top imo.

Cortese leaves, Pochettino follows suit, and the players after him

This isn't just a case of the big boys wanting to buy their players, they all wanted out the second an offer came in

3Sixty

The league and football in general is a fucking Mafia.

You got the big families. If anyone rises up to challenge those, the families come down hard on the upstarts.

Saints won't ever be competing at the top while the system is the way it is. Which is why I'd just rather see lads that want to play for the club.

Nicktendo86

I am getting very, very nervous. This squad as is is simply not good enough for top 4.

The league and football in general is a fucking Mafia.

You got the big families. If anyone rises up to challenge those, the families come down hard on the upstarts.

Saints won't ever be competing at the top while the system is the way it is. Which is why I'd just rather see lads that want to play for the club.

At least EPL has 5-6 Mafias compared to the other nations.

Carl Baker is now on his way out. We now only have 4 players left from when we were in the Championship, all of which are from our youth team.

We've been linked to a loan move for Isaac Hayden. Does ArsenalGAF know anything about him?

Maddox

Arsenal have done it. Spurs and Everton too.

Taken the step up you mean? Everton have been in the same situation for years as have spurs, knocking on the door of fourth, but never quite getting in, taking their shoes off and put their feet up on all that CL money for a good season or two.

hiroshawn

Banned

Doesn't it have to do with the new Owner/Chairman deciding that they wanted their investment back or something? There was a fat woman in the news a while ago who wanted to sell to recoup some money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom