• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
10387568_10152386888117713_5190794242515546300_n.jpg

Wow Pogba confirmed?

Whenever I think I'll get banned for posting something i just post it in the whatsapp

Haha yeah, or on twitter.

omgkitty

So what's the point of us going to Austria for 3 days of training? I mean, that's super short. Wouldn't it make more sense to stay at Colney? Also, why the hell couldn't Alexis cut his holiday short by a day or two and got his VISA last week?

Salvadora

So what's the point of us going to Austria for 3 days of training? I mean, that's super short. Wouldn't it make more sense to stay at Colney? Also, why the hell couldn't Alexis cut his holiday short by a day or two and got his VISA last week?
It's 4 days, I think.

Salvadora

Well it said Alexis would meet back up with us Thursday in London.

“He has to go to Paris to get a visa, so he will only go to London Colney on Tuesday and we come back on Thursday, so he will work in London.”
We had a training session at Colney this morning and then flew out.

So Monday-Thursday, 4 nights.
O baby. Are we going to see Sanchez this weekend?
Only a brief appearance, I'd imagine.

Batongen

Banned
Haha really? I have not seen that anywhere. Wouldn't be a bad move for Palermo really, the defense is still shocking... Munoz is the best defender, and he is woeful, like if Djourou was from Argentina. But hey, he's good in FM.

Ståle is saying no more new players now. I really wanted one more forward. :(

But I guess 10 new players in one transfer window is too much to ask lol

Some article in the highly rated Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet. Same article also mentioning him training with some low-level 5th division team back in Sweden to get into shape. His childhood club not good enough for him anymore!?!? I mean, 4th division, higher tempo, more tiki taka, better groupies.

Some article in the highly rated Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet. Same article also mentioning him training with some low-level 5th division team back in Sweden to get into shape. His childhood club not good enough for him anymore!?!? I mean, 4th division, higher tempo, more tiki taka, better groupies.

No teams in Sweden are good enough for a man like Antonsson. ;)

wedward

I like Southampton's approach to selling players. If a player wants to leave, let him go. No point in holding on to players who don't want to be there. Feel bad about how many players they are losing, but I think they will be fine in the long run.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I do find it hilarious this is the second summer in a row Woodward has flown back early for business and concluded no business. He must love flying first class.

Salvadora

I like Southampton's approach to selling players. If a player wants to leave, let him go. No point in holding on to players who don't want to be there. Feel bad about how many players they are losing, but I think they will be fine in the long run.
Would you feel the same way if Arsenal adopted that approach?

bud23

Judge rules tax evasion case against Leo Messi to go ahead. The judge refused to dismiss the case

The verdict of the presiding judge of the court in Gavà, in the province of Barcelona, sees Messi remain an official suspect in the case, and gives the prosecutor’s office and the legal representative of the state ten days to request to open or stay proceedings.

In a statement on Monday, the judge said that “sufficient evidence” exists that the footballer “could have known about and consented to the creation and upkeep of a fictitious business structure, whose only purpose was to evade compliance with those tax obligations arising from the income generated by the exploitation of his image rights”.

JUSTICA.

Ronaldo named 13/14 Goal 50 winner. Matches Messi with third Goal 50 trophy.

1406569049_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg

AND MORE JUSTICA.

What a beautiful day.

Salvadora

There's a difference between selling players under long-term contract compared to those who are in danger of leaving on a free, though.

Not saying we haven't done the former but Southampton seem like a different kettle of fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom