• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

Are we signing Pogba? If we passed on Schneiderlin and put Willy on hold and told Khedira to fuck off it can only mean one thing...

WELCOME PAUL

@ManUtdGAF, any resentment for Frdinand blatantly undermining Moyes in the midst of a difficult season?

As shite as Moyes was, that didn't help either of them, or the club

Scum

I just remembered. "What have I done to deserve this?" by the Pet Shop Boys was playing when Germany were 6-0 up against Brazil. lool

omgkitty

Are we signing Pogba? If we passed on Schneiderlin and put Willy on hold and told Khedira to fuck off it can only mean one thing...

WELCOME PAUL

39676d1375745698-2014-andre-3000-drops-solo-album-tumblr_lvaiu8ecxq1r3uvuvo1_500.jpg

Jarnet87

@ManUtdGAF, any resentment for Frdinand blatantly undermining Moyes in the midst of a difficult season?

Moyes was clueless, Rio was use to Fergoat running the ship. Naturally he was going to clown around especially when things went bad.

Even though I was captain 'Moyes out' I thought his attitude was rancid and thought he should be forced to leave the club on principle. Glad he was.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I honestly do think Giggs believes the squad, pre Shaw and Herrera, could have won the league next season. He has way too much faith in some of the players.

3Sixty

Seriously, lads. How dead are Blackpool? Have they not got a full squad still??

Blackpool have signed Peter Clarke, Jacob Mellis and Tomasz Cywka, taking the number of contracted senior players at the Championship club to 11.

Getting there.

Scum

They don't even have a goalkeeper. Hard to believe they were in the PL 3 years ago.

Blackpool have signed Peter Clarke, Jacob Mellis and Tomasz Cywka, taking the number of contracted senior players at the Championship club to 11.

Getting there.

They signed 3 players today

calm down Daily Mail

They will still probably get relegated

Cheers.
Leeds vs Blackpool will be a sight to behold.

Jarnet87

He is a by product of the Fergie era. Without Fergie you can't replicate the fergie era.

I really wish LVG had brought in his own assistant coach.

Would have been nice. Giggs is so stuck in the 1990s just like the rest of the clowns from '92. You should see the fools over at redcafe championing Giggs for manager. A lot of them wanted to him to take over permanently for Moyes, and think he deserves the chance over someone like Klopp or Guardiola when we eventually part with van Gaal. It'll be a complete disaster if he gets the job.

Nicktendo86

Sad thing is I think the club actually think he can do it and are prepping him for the job.

Let him go to a lower league club and cut his teeth, see what he can do ffs.

Would have been nice. Giggs is so stuck in the 1990s just like the rest of the clowns from '92. You should see the fools over at redcafe championing Giggs for manager. A lot of them wanted to him to take over permanently for Moyes, and think he deserves the chance over someone like Klopp or Guardiola when we eventually part with van Gaal. It'll be a complete disaster if he gets the job.

Well if he learns properly from LVG we will be fine.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wonder if Woodward will still be in charge when Giggs takes the job

Watch this space

Everything I've read about Giggs and his understanding of the game and the players he rates makes me hope LvG shuffles him further and further into the background than he already has.

Lightning

Banned
I'd prefer he stay. One less thing to worry about. Let him leave for free next summer. It's not like we are in dire need of the money.
Vermaelen staying is what I'd prefer too. Don't think we'd be able to get a quality replacement done if he leaves.

Really want a DM in though.

jtb

Banned
There's a difference between selling players under long-term contract compared to those who are in danger of leaving on a free, though.

Not saying we haven't done the former but Southampton seem like a different kettle of fish.

Fabregas had like five years left on his contract, but he didn't want to be here and Wenger sold him.

jesalr

Duncan Castles
Loic Remy's €12million transfer to Liverpool was called off for financial rather than medical reasons, One World Sports has learned. The English Premier League club withdrew from a deal to sign Remy from Queens Park Rangers at a fixed release clause on Sunday without explaining their reasons.

Liverpool had flown the France international striker and his agent to their preseason tour of the United States last week to undergo a medical examination and conclude discussions on Remy's salary package. According to a well-placed source, the club then attempted to negotiate down the length and value of an outline agreement for a five-year contract on a basic wage of £110,000 a week.

In the period between manager Brendan Rodgers convincing Remy to choose the club over other Champions League suitors and those final negotiations in Boston, Liverpool had seen a relatively lucrative agreement to sell Fabio Borini to Sunderland fall through when their unwanted Italy forward refused to switch clubs. Remy's camp believes the unexpected failure to move Borini out of Anfield was connected to Liverpool's attempt to reduce the value of the Frenchman's deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom