• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying you're not going to buy any old player and that you want special players is like saying you're not a selling club.

It's what everybody ever says about their transfer policy.

Carbonox

Fancy a 69?

untitled-5jmj4o.gif

How's your FM save going, Wooden? Won the World Cup yet?

Uncle Roman fired me, so I couldn't bother with the Chelsea/Denmark save. I'm now bringing CL glory back to Copenhagen, Mussis, Cornelius and De Ridder killed Svia-chan and Zenit
just to flop in the group stages, 3 points after 3 matches :(

Barzul

Wayne Veysey ‏@wayneveysey 1m
Morgan Schneiderlin has turned down a move to Arsenal. Wants a guaranteed starting role.

We're getting Pogba anyway.

wedward

Lol Schneiderlin is a pussy.

Glad we aren't getting him.

Wenger couldn't guarantee Schneiderlin he would start over Arteta or Flamini? Must not rate him.

Tc91

I read about that earlier today but the source was complete random turd. Dj something in a Facebook post apparently saw him in a meeting with Napoli officials.

Edit: Here we go:

Apparently Napoli director Riccardo Bigon was seen at a hotel in Brussels with Marouane Fellaini and a deal is being discussed according to CalcioNapoli24.it. The Partonepei have a small budget to work with and it is no secret Rafa Benitez has been after a midfielder having been linked with Spurs players Sandro, Mousa Dembele and Cristian Eriksen. However, it seems Fellaini is the man Benitez will get on loan, leaving him 15 million euros to attempt to sign some of the other targets he has in mind.

The report claims a deal for Manchester City's Javi Garcia fell through because they are not interested in loaning the Spaniard, only selling.

One little thing worth noting though... the rumour has emanated from a Facebook post by DJ Carlo Grieco who claims he saw the Napoli supremo and Fellaini's entourage together while he was playing at Tomorrowland. Make of that what you will, in Italy it's being taken rather seriously.

DJ Carlo.

Tc91

Liam @OffsideLiam · 6m
In the matter of 5 minutes, M.E.N, The Guardian and Daily Star are all reporting that MUFC are holding talks with Napoli over Fellaini.

The media has been briefed by Woodward.

M.E.N are saying Kagawa is on his way out too.

Edit: DailyFail reporting it now too. Every paper has been briefed. Goodbye mop brush.

EmiPrime

Guaranteed starting role in a Europe league club or fight for a spot at a CL club?

Dodged a bullet.

Seems that way. We play in 4 competitions, plenty of football for any first team player who stays fit and in form yet he wants that guarantee. Good luck getting CL football at Spurs m8.

What a plank.

(if it's true)

wedward

DC @DeanLDN22 · 2m
If a player wants a guaranteed starting role, he's not the right kind of player. Lost ratings for @SchneiderlinMo4

DC @DeanLDN22 · 3s
Different options being explored anyway.

Always fucking exploring.

Autograph session with Alaba, Green and Martinez done right (brought to you by FC Bayern and Adidas):
- to participate at the session, you need a bracelet which you only get by buying Bayern fan articles worth $75 at the adidas store
- but the bracelet is no guarantee for autographs
- no pictures with the players allowed
- maximum of one autograph from each player
- there's no guarantee that the players Alaba, Green and Martinez are there

#MiaSanMia

jtb

Banned
Ozil's not the right kind of player. Cazorla's not the right kind of player. Theo's not the right kind of player. Giroud's not the right kind of player.

well Grioud's probably not the best example lol

Barzul

Di Marzio is reporting the Douglas Costa news. There really must be something in it. If we sign him, it tells me Alexis Sanchez is the striker end off. Or that Walcott is a goner next summer.

omgkitty

Sam ‏@samuelJayC 51s

The excellent @DiMarzio says Arsenal "seriously interested" in Douglas Costa. Joel Campbell may join Milan on loan.

Edit: SUEN WTF ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!

Suen

Serie A GAF

Week 1

31/8/14

Atalanta-Verona

Cesena-Parma

Chievo-Juventus

Genoa-Napoli

Milan-Lazio

Palermo-Sampdoria

Roma-Fiorentina

Sassuolo-Cagliari

Torino-Inter

Udinese-Empoli

Week 2

14/9/14

Cagliari-Atalanta

Empoli-Roma

Fiorentina-Genoa

Verona-Palermo

Inter-Sassuolo

Juventus-Udinese

Lazio-Cesena

Napoli-Chievo

Parma-Milan

Sampdoria-Torino

Week 3

21/9/14

Atalanta-Fiorentina

Cesena-Empoli

Chievo-Parma

Genoa-Lazio

Milan-Juventus

Palermo-Inter

Roma-Cagliari

Sassuolo-Sampdoria

Torino-Verona

Udinese-Napoli

Week 4

24/9/14

Cagliari-Torino

Empoli-Milan

Fiorentina-Sassuolo

Verona-Genoa

Inter-Atalanta

Juventus-Cesena

Lazio-Udinese

Napoli-Palermo

Parma-Roma

Sampdoria-Chievo

Cesena on the first week should be interesting. There's also Roma - Fiore which will be nice. Milan the second week, easy victory there

#BasedInzaghi.

Vidal me if old.

Danchi

Di Marzio is reporting the Douglas Costa news. There really must be something in it. If we sign him, it tells me Alexis Sanchez is the striker end off. Or that Walcott is a goner next summer.

Why are you assuming Walcott will be leaving over Cazorla and/or Podolski? Because you think Walcott will want a more guaranteed first-team place?

Plasma

Banned

Or Walcott is getting moved to play as a striker, doubt we'll get rid of him.

Portugal just beat Serbia in the U-19 Euro Semi-Final on penalties. Tiago Silva saved the final penalty after coming on in Extra Time due to André Moreira getting injured. Germany and Portugal will face each other in 3 days for the title.

Barzul

Why are you assuming Walcott will be leaving over Cazorla and/or Podolski? Because you think Walcott will want a more guaranteed first-team place?

Mostly because he'll be on just one year on his contract next summer. Hopefully it is Poldi that is leaving. We can sell him to Wolfsburg for 20m euros or something.

Salvadora

Because you try so hard, I'll be honest and tell you that I don't care about Lewandowski anymore.

You keep watching your donkey Giroud and we'll turn Immobile into a striker you'll be desperate to sign.
:lol

Mate, it's more hilarious your repeated posting of that Cesc gif like anyone cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom