• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fintan

uc3 is easily the worst game in the series. it has some decent set pieces here and there, but it feels like an interactive movie most of the time. sort of like mgs4.

Yeah, and the changes they made to the shooting mechanics were a mistake. Uncharted 2 just felt better.

wedward

Play some different games m8.

GTAV's story is more boring than the Vidal transfer saga

Get through TLOU, I did find the last part of it a bit grating but crack through it.

I am stuck in that underground tunnel and just got annoyed. Should probably finish it. Enjoyed it quite a bit, but found the gameplay pretty repetitive.

Yeah, and the changes they made to the shooting mechanics were a mistake. Uncharted 2 just felt better.

I switched to the alternate aiming. Can't believe they shipped it without it. The default is horrible.

3Sixty

Sure, Chadli and Capoue can easily be useful but selling them is not going to hurt us. Neither of them have done anything for us so far. If we sold them and brought in JRod and Scheiderlin then that's an upgrade and MoPo wouldn't have to educate them on his system.

Biggest problem you'll have with the system is CB.

Fonte and Lovren both very comfortable on the ball.

L1NETT

I think Capoue is a decent player, don't think he'd be awful at Saints. Is he technically better than Victor Wagamamas?

Chadli though........just play Isgrove

PS3 is the only system I own :(

Mainly use it for Blu-Ray.

Only a PS3? Hmmmm

I'd recommend Dishonored/New Vegas- Ps3 is probably shite though/ Deus Ex HR/Metro games/Far Cry 3. Should all be cheap-ish too

Oh and Resistance 3. Very under-appreciated shooter.

3Sixty

I think Capoue is a decent player, don't think he'd be awful at Saints. Is he technically better than Victor Wagamamas?

Chadli though........just play Isgrove

Probably.

But is he as big, black and intimidating? Hell no.

Be shocked if Isgrove makes it. Has been involved alot pre season though.

Salvadora

PS3 is the only system I own :(

Mainly use it for Blu-Ray.

I have the super slim and it's a piece.

Uncharted 3 runs like shit. Hitches all the time and there is weird slow down.
The super slim is the one you have to slide to put in a disk, isn't it? Couldn't stick that.

I had the OG PS3 and it was as loud as a jet engine and heated the room up.

I was so looking forward to UC3 after how amazing UC2 was....still a good game, but nowhere near as good as UC2. That game had perfect pacing.

UC3 just felt like a mess from beginning to end.

Sure, Chadli and Capoue can easily be useful but selling them is not going to hurt us. Neither of them have done anything for us so far. If we sold them and brought in JRod and Scheiderlin then that's an upgrade and MoPo wouldn't have to educate them on his system.

Fair. But is it enough of an upgrade to make sense? We don't need more players that are the same level or not significantly better than what we have.

I think I am really done with video games for good.

Loved Uncharted 2. Started Uncharted 3. Just got to some castle. Really not having any fun. Stopped in the middle of GTAV and quit after getting about 3/4 of the way through TLOU.

When is Half-Life 3 coming out?

I haven't bought a game since GTA V :(

And Uncharted 3 is nowhere near as good as 2.

uc3 is easily the worst game in the series. it has some decent set pieces here and there, but it feels like an interactive movie most of the time. sort of like mgs4.

It's not as bad as MGS4. Fuck, that game was garbage.

inky

Funnily enough I think I enjoyed Uncharted 3 more than I did 2. I don't think it's a better game, but it was just more entertaining.

The problem is that the game follows such an obvious, tried formula that there is no excitement nor discovery. By the third time I had to brawl a big guy following the exact same series of button prompts and activating the exact same animations in what are supposed to be 3 different contexts it became obvious they ran out of ideas for this game long ago. It's just a series of quite moments followed by loud set pieces (amazing looking tbf) connected by the thinnest of threads or coherence.

I still haven't bought TLoU. Not really in the mood for what it offers. GTA V was the last thing I bought too. Well, some Steam games during the sale, but I can't even remember which and I obviously haven't played them.

wedward

I can't imagine making video games as a profession and then coming to NeoGaf.

The huge Destiny thread and TLOU shadow thread would make me want to find a new profession

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

mgs4 is not an interactive movie
it's a movie
and this is coming from someone who really likes the game.

Uncharted 3 was as shit as The Witcher 2. Can't believe people liked it.

iUu4f02McGaqo.gif

Nah m8. #falseprophet #joseout

I like what I'm here from him regarding our younger players.

Looking at how the squad is now I think we're in a good position for next season

Courtois
Azpili JT Cahill Luis
Cesc Matic
Willy/Schurrle Oscar Hazard
Costa

Boom. And that leaves out: Ivanovic, Cech, Zouma, Ramires, Salah, Drogba, Torres, Schwarze, Romeu, MvG then the 3 youngsters: Ake, Baker and Christensen.

Incredible team.

Lukaku, Moses, Marin, Bertrand and Mikel to be sold, Torres too if we can get a suitor.

Wouldn't you want Torres gone well before Lukaku? Isn't there hope that Drogba could be a positive influence on Lukaku?

I'm relatively new to the game and certainly no expert but Torres has been shit ever since I've seen him play for Chelsea.

Wouldn't you want Torres gone well before Lukaku? Isn't there hope that Drogba could be a positive influence on Lukaku?

I'm relatively new to the game and certainly no expert but Torres has been shit ever since I've seen him play for Chelsea.

I was looking at things as they stand, I would let Torres go if we could find someone to take him but realistically that won't happen whilst our demands and his wages stay as they are.

Drogba/Lukaku thing is something i'd like but not something I expect to happen, I think he has pissed Jose too much and he'd rather cash in on him. If they could make it work then i'd be for it but I doubt Lukaku will enjoy being second choice to Costa which is what the issue is supposedly about now (aside from him not being able to keep his mouth shut/attitude in check)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom