• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

fuck you scum bag

ig472K2TJGsIx.gif

I was looking at things as they stand, I would let Torres go if we could find someone to take him but realistically that won't happen whilst our demands and his wages stay as they are.

Drogba/Lukaku thing is something i'd like but not something I expect to happen, I think he has pissed Jose too much and he'd rather cash in on him. If they could make it work then i'd be for it but I doubt Lukaku will enjoy being second choice to Costa which is what the issue is supposedly about now (aside from him not being able to keep his mouth shut/attitude in check)

Thanks for the explanation. I'm glad I found this thread and hope to learn a lot more about the sport through it. I've been watching a decent amount since about 2010 and the 2012 Champions League final really cemented me as a Chelsea supporter. However, after the World Cup I'm excited to watch a lot more.

Thanks for the explanation. I'm glad I found this thread and hope to learn a lot more about the sport through it. I've been watching a decent amount since about 2010 and the 2012 Champions League final really cemented me as a Chelsea supporter. However, after the World Cup I'm excited to watch a lot more.

wow, so you have never seen Chelsea with a proper 20 goal a season striker. You missed Gianfranco Zola (youtube him) and the best of Drogba! Now with Costa you can see us smash the goals in again :D

I didn't think people like this existed.

Football truly is dead.

Didn't mean it how it sounded but realize how it looks. I was only watching because I had casually followed Chelsea because I liked Drogba. After that game I became a bigger fan of the game and started following Chelsea more than just the big games.

Not sure how else an American would pick a Premier League team other than just watching games and picking out one that you enjoy watching play. For me that was Chelsea.

wedward

Didn't mean it how it sounded but realize how it looks. I was only watching because I had casually followed Chelsea because I liked Drogba. After that game I became a bigger fan of the game and started following Chelsea more than just the big games.

Not sure how else an American would pick a Premier League team other than just watching games and picking out one that you enjoy watching play. For me that was Chelsea.

Just giving you a hard time.

WELCOME!

Nothing wrong with that, it's obvious that causal viewers like you were, would pick one of the teams you get most easy exposure to, and with that magical night in Munich, I think we can all understand your choice.

#FuckBayern

Oh and welcome to the thread mun

Nothing wrong with that, it's obvious that causal viewers like you were, would pick one of the teams you get most easy exposure to, and with that magical night in Munich, I think we can all understand your choice.

#FuckBayern

Oh and welcome to the thread mun

Haha thanks man. That was up there at or near the top of the best sporting events I've ever seen.

Looking forward to following this thread throughout the upcoming league seasons and learning a lot more.

I once thought I was going to watch Children of Men, then I accidentally watched Children of the Corn instead.

What a terrible day it was, still haven't bothered with Children of Men.

Walshy

Nothing wrong with that.

A few people in here are American and support both their local sides and follow an EPL team.

Anyways, welcome to the thread! If you need to ask anyone a question about the sport don't be afraid to ask.

Tc91

James Ducker ‏@DuckerTheTimes 1m
Van Gaal is dismayed at how out of shape Luke Shaw is. Devised a special training programme to get him up to speed #MUFC

and

Manchester United ‏@ManUtd 14m
Louis van Gaal confirms @WilfriedZaha will play up front vs @Inter in the second half. #mutour

omgkitty

Seriously though, on Reus, if he's really not going to sign a new contract, I don't know when we can make an offer for him officially for his release clause, but we better be there day one with whatever wages it takes. I can understand if he decides to go somewhere else, but we have the money and I think Reus is going to be worth whatever it takes to get him. If we need to pay him 200k+ a week, so be it.

jtb

Banned
love the Coens but didn't really think I'd like Inside Llewyn Davis. no interest in folk music, the 60s new york art scene, etc. but it's actually brilliant.

GQman2121

Banned
Children Of Men is one if those films where you wonder how they even begin to prepare to shoot some of those huge scenes with all those people. Great picture. What ever happened to Clive Owen anyway?

jtb

Banned
Children Of Men is one if those films where you wonder how they even begin to prepare to shoot some of those huge scenes with all those people. Great picture. What ever happened to Clive Owen anyway?

making a miniseries with Steven Soderbergh for... Cinemax? I think it is this summer. Soderbergh's directing all eight episodes, the little snippets in the trailer they showed look really good.

edit: called "The Knick"

Dude was in The International and some other film with De Niro and Statham. But yeah, that new show on Cinemax looks legit. I will be watching.

also, welcome Heisenberg! ChelseaGAF is bestGAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom