• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still fucking hate Di Matteo's half blown up balloon head

ibugCSEEPXgD6Z.gif

GorillaJu

Okay do people really pee in the shower? Feels like my world has just been rocked reading this thread on Gaf. So many people saying they do it

What the fuck

Elchele

what did you think of the
tornado
?

Goyer is a hack who ruins all that he touches

I liked that part. It was a refreshing Superman movie, as Wooden said the whole Superman thing sucks but this one was very good in my opinion. Obviously nothing amazing, but a good movie better than the Marvel shit we have been getting in the last few years.

arkon

I don't pee in the shower. My routine pretty much doesn't allow it. The first thing I do after waking up is relieving myself. Any shower happens after that point. I find emptying my body and mind before showering is more conducive to clarity of thought. All my best ideas come to me when I'm in that state.

Herr K

Banned
Someone else joining Diavolo, Zabo, Yurt, Sleepless and me in Milan on September 21st for the Milan - Juve match?

Please tell me more of you want to see Allegri flopping like the turd he is.

Someone else joining Diavolo, Zabo, Yurt, Sleepless and me in Milan on September 21st for the Milan - Juve match?

Please tell me more of you want to see Allegri flopping like the turd he is.

Sure, I'm always up for Juve losing, even to Inter. Inzaghi is probably going to be fired by then as well.

Zabojnik

I don't make a habit of peeing in the shower, but sure, it has happened in the past. What's so gross about it? Like, seriously. Anyway, I pretty much evolved my routine so that I usually take a shit / pee right before taking a shower. Dat cleanliness. Toilet paper should be outlawed. The muslims have it right.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
being in the shower makes me want to pee, and the drains all go to the same place

GorillaJu

I don't relieve myself in the shower because it's gross. I go to the shower to get clean and to relax. This has never manifested itself in the desire to piss on the shower floor. Seems counter-intuitive at best.

Where the pipes go doesn't factor into it. I'm a grown ass man so I don't pee in the shower. End of story!

Zabojnik

I don't relieve myself in the shower because it's gross. I go to the shower to get clean and to relax. This has never manifested itself in the desire to piss on the shower floor. Seems counter-intuitive at best.

Where the pipes go doesn't factor into it. I'm a grown ass man so I don't pee in the shower. End of story!

Right, but not peeing doesn't actually make it so you get cleaner or more relaxed. It's not like you pee at the end. You go at the beginning and wash it all away with water, soap and what have you. Pee is 95% water and salts anyway. A complete non issue.

You don't sound like a grown man, if you can't even pee in the shower.

Jarnet87

I expect our transfers dealings to stay low key until the final pre-season game. It's only a small sample size of 5 games but it should point out to van Gaal what he thinks needs the most improvement. Hoping things heat up soon.

Arsenal please steal Pogba before we sell Artorias

Arsenal fans are more muppet over your player than United are for Vidal.

#TeamZabonow

Man of Steel was good, just watched it, why did people hate it?

It was shit. I honestly laughed out loud when the Tornado scene happened.

Yep. After I did it once as a kid, it felt gross and have never done it since then.

Lightning

Banned
Damn no one made my avatar of Chambers in the avatar thread. Bugger it wish I had the skills to do it.

Calum Chambers twitter following is increasing quickly now that he's moved to Arsenal.

Suen

#TeamOdd

Thought about getting tickets to the Man U - Inter game tomorrow night at FedEx but tickets definitely aren't cheap. I guess I'll just watch on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom