• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draconian

Didn't mean it how it sounded but realize how it looks. I was only watching because I had casually followed Chelsea because I liked Drogba. After that game I became a bigger fan of the game and started following Chelsea more than just the big games.

Not sure how else an American would pick a Premier League team other than just watching games and picking out one that you enjoy watching play. For me that was Chelsea.

You made an excellent choice. Welcome to the thread!

Draconian

ikMyRWq4YwrmZ.gif

ibtSB167DV3j9o.gif

ibcDE33gGrYjHR.gif

iYJokqF1t642R.gif

ibhsYxL25RQbOB.gif

i0g7G6H2UNSkx.gif

what a time to be alive that was

What a CL run that was. Looking back upon it, I still can't believe we went through Barca and Bayern in Munich at the end. All that's missing from these gifs are Bayern tears, especially Schweini.

omgkitty

Where do you think he is going?

In a year, clubs who need him, could afford him and would have a shot include Arsenal, Bayern, United. Clubs who don't need him but would probably try anyways would be Chelsea, City, Madrid and Barca. Frankly he wouldn't start for the two big Spanish teams, Chelsea have Hazard, and while City could use him, I don't see him going there. If he truly loves Dortmund, he won't go to Bayern and given United still may not have CL football next season, I could see him at Arsenal. Of course this all depends on him wanting to leave which he may not. I'd much rather him stay than play for any of those other cunts.

wedward

In a year, clubs who need him, could afford him and would have a shot include Arsenal, Bayern, United. Clubs who don't need him but would probably try anyways would be Chelsea, City, Madrid and Barca. Frankly he wouldn't start for the two big Spanish teams, Chelsea have Hazard, and while City could use him, I don't see him going there. If he truly loves Dortmund, he won't go to Bayern and given United still may not have CL football next season, I could see him at Arsenal. Of course this all depends on him wanting to leave which he may not. I'd much rather him stay than play for any of those other cunts.

Stop. He is going to Bayern.

Arnie

Aha reading The Times and Luke Shaw has been deemed too FAT.

Ickle £30 million, £100k per week FATTY.

Probably that Burger King he got on the way back from an away game for Southampton.

#whopper

Abraxas

Probably that Burger King he got on the way back from an away game for Southampton.

#whopper

Trying to make anderson feel like less of a fat shit.

#gaalthinking

FootballFan

#whopper

Shaw will flop hard.

Adnan will rise to the top though

Joel's character model in TLoU is fucking insane. The way he looks, the way he moves.

UC4 is gonna be ridiculous

Spent 6 hours on Divinity, feels like I've done fuck all. Although an hour of that was making up for 90 minutes lost upon death, having forgotten that it's not autosaving every 2 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom