• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

Shinji is dead and Micky is gonna shine on the ten this season.

Kloppo should play Kagawa on the wing
ibw1NGxaahG2bY.png

Micky could play on the Wing, like he did nearly all the time.

Reus - Kagawa - Micky.

Fuck, I need him back.
He will cry tears of joy when he sees Klopp and Gündogan, and Gündogan will be so happy about his friend coming back, he will extend his contract to 2020.

GQman2121

Banned
I don't think you're ever going to find a podcast you like, hitcher. :lol

That Dan guy has ruined the Bombcast for me. I mean, not the entire show, but when he speaks and a whole lot of stupid spills out, I just want to turn it off.

Basically, I don't want to hear his opinions on anything. Especially gaming now that I've learned a bit about him since E3.

They're missing Vinny bad.

GQman2121

Banned
Well fuck this, if the wheels are coming/falling off, then we need to strike now and get a Pogba deal done too.

Are Vidal and Pogba back in Turin training this week?

TeddyBoy

Read that as "Have a little faith Bitch" at first

Lol I would never call Hitch a Bitch <3

You know what happens when you have faith. You get disappointed.

Relegation beckons. That way, if we finish 17th, I'll be happy :p

Lol our squad should be very strong come the start of the season, I'd be really looking forward to it if it wasn't for our insanely hard start :(

Imagine Hitch:

Mig the Mauler
Moreno-Sakho-Lovren-Manquillo
Can-Gerrard-Hendo
Lazza-Django-£

That's a tough team to beat providing the full backs are decent and much better than our first eleven compared to the start of last season. Providing we sign Moreno of course, let's just keep playing hard ball with Sevilla.

Well fuck this, if the wheels are coming/falling off, then we need to strike now and get a Pogba deal done too.

Are Vidal and Pogba back in Turin training this week?

We won't sign anyone else until we sell someone. We have 1 too many players registered at the moment so someone needs to go (Torres/Mikel are the preferred but Cech is a possibility)

I will not be happy if a player like Cech leaves because fucking Mikel won't.

Lol our squad should be very strong come the start of the season, I'd be really looking forward to it if it wasn't for our insanely hard start :(

Imagine Hitch:

Mig the Mauler
Moreno-Sakho-Lovren-Manquillo
Can-Gerrard-Hendo
Lazza-Django-£

That's a tough team to beat providing the full backs are decent and much better than our first eleven compared to the start of last season. Providing we sign Moreno of course, let's just keep playing hard ball with Sevilla.

Every time Hitch closes his eyes he just sees Gerrard slip

Hixx

Quinn explains that when it came to Sbragia&#8217;s successor: &#8220;We&#8217;d always had Steve Bruce on the list.

&#8220;Maybe some would say we&#8217;d delusions of grandeur but we had good feedback from Louis van Gaal.

&#8220;I spoke to him personally a couple of times on the phone at home. One time his wife answered and told me: &#8216;Keep working on him, I want to go to England&#8217;.

&#8220;That was adventurous but Ellis was all set to back it if it came off.

&#8220;That was after Ricky. Roberto Mancini&#8217;s people got in touch with us at that time too. He&#8217;d been having English lessons.

&#8220;It was interesting. We opted for Steve and he got us a top-10 finish. He understood basic things like needing goalscorers &#8211; we had Danny Welbeck for a while.&#8221;

KuGsj.gif

Niall

pls

Just a bigger twat as his old man.

How can you not love this face
cheekygushuqq4.png

Just coz your manager is the Dutch fucking Alex McLeish. So bitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom