• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
God what happened to Tara Reid's face :( she used to be my baby back in the 90s :(

welp, at least Nicola Peltz looks a bit like her

Hixx

If you can get good odds on us going down I would jump on them. We are fucking up this summer big style again.

YOU CAN'T RUN A CLUB LIKE A BUSINESS IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE, MR. SHORT.

Scum

The EPL in 2104. YES BRAINTREE!

EPL2104.png

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Everton's James McCarthy has revealed he is flattered by interest from Man Utd. As I said when I revealed the news, would be a great signing

:s

Wilbur

Banned
It looked gorgeous but, er, it was a bad trailer definitely. It was basically "TITS TITS TITS".

First one was a great film.

Looks great and Rourke is great but the script is fucking terrible and most of the actors can't deliver the lines without looking shit. I liked it when I first saw it when I was like 12, rewatched it last year and was really bored

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Jesus Christ Sin City 2 looks absolutely shit

First one is pretty crap as well
WHAT DO YOU KNOW? YOU PEE WHERE YOU SHOWER AND SHIT WHERE YOU EAT

tumblr_m9dpwlwZom1r52cxa.gif

You've gotta go with the times Yurt.
Imogen Poots from 28 weeks later is my current favorite.
She's really lovely
I would go all Noel Edmonds on Nicola Peltz's pelt.

you should see her stripping in Bates Motel, I was clinically DEAD for 7 seconds.

iGWN3U7vZFePI.gif

I think we have the same taste in women! Most of them are not exactly 10/10, so no one will fight us for them anyway ! LETS GO HUNTING TOGETHER

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
According to Juve

Man United's DEADLINE to submit a concrete bid is August 3, after that our team is going on tour.

Vidal's agent is coming today to submit their bid on their behalf or something I think.

August 3 is perfect too, I'll be in Ibiza, away from all of this.

Clegg

Vidal would be a brilliant signing. Sadly, I think we would've bid by now if we wanted him as badly as the media suggests.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ill say one thing, if Vidal ever happens I will really believe that I do not understand transfer season, that everyone is lying, that common sense is out of the window and that a lack of information represents everything you need to make an informed opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom