• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Wdwl9FE.jpg

Puyol

Mastadon

Banned
Yep, good deal all round really. Like Odd said, Spain will suit him a lot.

Maybe we could have an official partnership with Barca, like Spurs did when Madrid stole their best players
KuGsj.gif

sohois

Agger to Barca for £12m.

Decent deal for all parties that.

Where is this coming from?

In any case, if it is true I hope Liverpool give the 4th spot to Ilori or Coates rather than bringing in another defender as it was suggested would happen

King_Moc

Banned
Yep, good deal all round really. Like Odd said, Spain will suit him a lot.

Maybe we could have an official partnership with Barca, like Spurs did when Madrid stole their best players
KuGsj.gif

Think we could get a few more million out of them, given how dumb the transfer of their other defender was.

confuziz

Banned
Pogba, Vidal, Cavani, Falcao, Hummels and Reus all to united,

agreed verbally

because they don't want to play in the cl, too afraid.

That he's rather good on the ball will certainly do him well at Barca, and his terrible set piece defending probably won't be exposed as much in the league at least, in CL it will. His lack of speed will be the deal breaker.
and that he's a glue sniffing cunt

Ronaldinho, Julio Cesar... They just need the original fat Ronaldo and Mats Ture Magnusson out of retirement, and Harry would be slimmer than half their actual team.

Feorax

Where is this coming from?

In any case, if it is true I hope Liverpool give the 4th spot to Ilori or Coates rather than bringing in another defender as it was suggested would happen

Catalan based news I think, been picked up over here too.

I'd feel a bit bad having a younger CB as 4th choice, both Coates and Ilori need to be playing most weeks at this point or their development is going to be fucked, (Coates is already close to that). 4th choice probably needs to be someone like Kolo, who will be happy to rarely play in the last year of his deal.

I just really hope we aren't bringing Vermalen in.

Wilbur

Banned
I always pee in the shower. I don't piss at my feet. Sometimes I'll piss in the toilet and then get in the shower and the running water will make me piss again. I just aim down the drain

L1NETT

I thought Ronaldinho was off to that Aussie club City franchised out

Would love to see him in the prem though

QPR are turning into a great PES5/6 team with him and Rio

What's Adriano up to

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So Mou says he tried to convince Modric to join Chelsea this summer. Thank fuck that didn't happen.

Look at this shit:
OCsSWA9l.jpg

A blue fucking cap.

Goddamn, we need Kevin back as soon as possible. Shit is going crazy when he's not there to instruct our new signings.

Gambit

It's magical isn't it ?

The moment when they're stopping their sentence.
Or the chorus scenes D:

Fainted once when I wasn't drinking the whole day...quite the experience, like you just fell asleep.

It made me feel bad for laughing, but it was very amusing. My favourites were the tv presenters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom