• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

"Konami confirms Gamescom lineup...

...Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & PES 2015"

This company is fucking dead.

Why is he wearing Vermaelen's number?

untitled-5jmj4o.gif

Jarnet87

"Konami confirms Gamescom lineup...

...Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & PES 2015"

This company is fucking dead.

It's been this way for a decade almost? I remember them having Zone of Enders early in the 2000s, Winning Eleven, and Metal Gear.

Anth1888

BT also secured the rights for the Primeira Liga. Kind of slaps Sky in the face with the whole 'Home of European Football' bullshit.

omgkitty

I thought you wanted griezmann. If we got griezmann no way we would also get Reus.

I like Griezmann but I want Reus more than any other player in the world at Arsenal. Griezmann is going to Atletico anyways. Next summer with the possibility of Podolski leaving, I think the LW should be our #1 priority.

Barzul

I like Griezmann but I want Reus more than any other player in the world at Arsenal. Griezmann is going to Atletico anyways. Next summer with the possibility of Podolski leaving, I think the LW should be our #1 priority.

Nope still ST. LW would be second on the list though.

If Reus is leaving BVB to join Arsenal Football Club I'm never going to watch football again.

Jarnet87

I want to believe Vidal is real, but it's hard. When you've been stuck with Tom Cleverly and Anderson for years things like hope and believe don't exist.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I want to believe Vidal is real, but it's hard. When you've been stuck with Tom Cleverly and Anderson for years things like hope and believe don't exist.

I have been on redcafe hourly for like 2 weeks and other than twitter nonsense, unsubstantiated claims there is 0 evidence of this deal happening. It reminds me of those old Christian arguments "Well if a billion people believe something is right surely it must be?", no it mustn't, you fool.

Slizz

MLS Miami team will likely be called Miami S.C. as that name was just registered in the City office yesterday.

Probably going to be Miami Soccer Club.

Jarnet87

Reus' competitive edge died when Germany won the World Cup while he sitting home recovering. He has no choice but to join Pepern Munchen now.

Haha, wont happen. They will get Draxler. Reus is going to get a watch from Rummenigge.

I still can't believe Rummenigge returned from Qatar with watches worth a few hundred thousand only a short time after Qatar got the World Cup and nobody gave a shit.

Fifa and its corruption :lol

Labadal

Check out the upcoming Pl champions.

I'm gonna fuck you up,
0300__1482__452865634_700X420.jpg

I'm gonna break your bones.
0135__4104__452865564_700X420.jpg

I'm gonna give you the ride of your lifetime.
1561__8625__452865540_700X420.jpg

30+ goals? I'll score 40.
5803__6704__452865590_700X420.jpg

Loic Remy? Fuck him, give me back my shirt number, I'll show you how it's done.
3176__2175__452865490_700X420.jpg

Whoah, take it easy guys.
7801__3899__452865496_700X420.jpg

Nah, just kidding.
8067__4944__452865450_700X420.jpg

Are we signing anyone else yet.

The thirst for more signings is legit.

Once you get on the spree wagon, there is no stopping it.

Not yet. Ashley is going ham though, I reckon the unstability in the world coupled with the ebola breakout is forcing him to have a bit of a breakdown. He wants us to lift the CL just once before the rapture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom