• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally starting not to suck 100% of the time on FIFA. I have learnt that sprint is not my friend.

Just started watching Kill la kill, and don't know if it is the greatest anime ever or the greatest anime ever with a stupid plot or the greatest anime ever with a stupid plot that does nor involve high school girls driving fighting in tanks.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Finally starting not to suck 100% of the time on FIFA. I have learnt that sprint is not my friend.

Just started watching Kill la kill, and don't know if it is the greatest anime ever or the greatest anime ever with a stupid plot or the greatest anime ever with a stupid plot that does nor involve high school girls driving fighting in tanks.
It's all 3. Best ever.

that kinda jump

jump-off-a-building.gif

The perfect jump.

ibovnm3018vGeh.gif

Abre tus ojos

Slizz

I can't find the United game on TV, its very weird. They have Real Madrid Roma then AC Milan City..... but not United Inter on the same channel.

Instead its a replay of a UFC on Fox card.

Jarnet87

I can't find the United game on TV, its very weird. They have Real Madrid Roma then AC Milan City..... but not United Inter on the same channel.

Instead its a replay of a UFC on Fox card.

It's on NBC Sports Network. Channel 220 on Directv for me. Zaha in his last game for United, yes.

Salazar

It's on NBC Sports Network. Channel 220 on Directv for me. Zaha in his last game for United, yes.

It's pretty goddamn funny that he gets a half against Inter and has to play as a striker.

I mean, if someone came to me and said "do u want a run for Manchester United ?" and then put those conditions on me, I'd feel a bit prickly.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
:(

Got a job assessment centre tomorrow at 1pm. Might catch the 1st half before bed.

If the last two games are anything to go by the first half will be team A

More Herrera goodness

It is though! Dude looks like he's trying too hard to look like Prince. and Raheem ain't no Prince, man

Ha, I actually tried changing my Steam name to The Raheezus Formally Knows As The_Hitcher89 this morning :D

Speaking of which, I've got time to play Dota if anyone is up for it

He's better than Prince by the way. Better footballer, better singer, better dancer, better songwriter, bigger icon, more fertile.

whoever in Sony decided last night was a great time to fucking do a PSN update 20 minutes after I start my TLoU download and go to bed are a bunch of fucking windowlicking cunts! I couldn't believe it when it told me only about 10/15% was done. Fucking fuming!

Zabojnik

whoever in Sony decided last night was a great time to fucking do a PSN update 20 minutes after I start my TLoU download and go to bed are a bunch of fucking windowlicking cunts! I couldn't believe it when it told me only about 10/15% was done. Fucking fuming!

But you've already played the game. Pls chill & understand. Also, send me a Divinity steam code pls.

No DLNA until early 2015, now that is truly shocking.

Ha, I actually tried changing my Steam name to The Raheezus Formally Knows As The_Hitcher89 this morning :D

Speaking of which, I've got time to play Dota if anyone is up for it

He's better than Prince by the way. Better footballer, better singer, better dancer, better songwriter, bigger icon, more fertile.
I can play after work... which is in 6 and a half hours.

GorillaJu

I still have no idea what Dota 2 is. I mean I've seen video but I still don't know what is happening.

I mean surely you've played some RTS games at some point? Imagine those caster/special units that have spells and abilities besides just move and attack. You control one of them in a team of 5, and your objective is to kill the enemy base. The best way to do that is to kill your enemies to get stronger and then fuck up their buildings when nice and beefy.

For everybody's benefit

kM5y8c3.png

Arsenal can still muppet about Pogba though

But he verbally agreed already. What good is a man's word if he doesn't stick by it?

Wilbur

Banned

Yes I'm sure that the people at sony were sitting there monitoring your progress and decided to do their work just then to fuck you over

go read a book. fall in love. masturbate. step away.

Mac_Lane

So, we won our game against HK champions Kitchee pretty easily, 6-2.

A hat-trick by Zlatan and a brace for Bahebeck.

Zlatan's 3rd goal :

OldCharmingKite.gif

Dat Aurier cross, so good.

Gambit

I still can't believe Rummenigge returned from Qatar with watches worth a few hundred thousand only a short time after Qatar got the World Cup and nobody gave a shit.

Fifa and its corruption :lol

I think you're barking up the wrong tree here. the watches were for Bayern having their training camp there. A World Cup costs more.

Same here, just like with 4chan and reddit. Some things are just better left alone.

Good man.

I mean surely you've played some RTS games at some point? Imagine those caster/special units that have spells and abilities besides just move and attack. You control one of them in a team of 5, and your objective is to kill the enemy base. The best way to do that is to kill your enemies to get stronger and then fuck up their buildings when nice and beefy.

Nope.

GorillaJu

Greg Stobart ‏@gstobart 1時間

#THFC working on deals to sign Schneiderlin & Rodriguez but neither imminent or that close. Interest from other clubs in both players too

#Hope for Arsenal #fans

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Yeah, but it doesn't matter what Juve and/or Vidal want. The ball is in United's court. Once they start slapping everybody with tens of millions of euros ... It's over, it's all over.

At no point have we ever said we wanted him :3

In fact we denied we had any interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom