• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

I don't have anger issues that badly. Fuck all of you but not angrily.
iKFrS6B6vvQQS.gif

Calm down Quiche. Don't let the anger control you.

Wilbur

Banned
Modric would have to be a really big dumbass to play under mou again, he was voted worst la liga buy under him

On the other hand, he was probably the best midfielder in Europe this season and wasn't even in Goal's top 50

Probably because he's a black African

Nicktendo86

Yeah, but it doesn't matter what Juve and/or Vidal want. The ball is in United's court. Once they start slapping everybody with tens of millions of euros ... It's over, it's all over.
This is Edward Woodward we are talking about here, his idea of a good offer is probably a pack of gum and five shiney pokemon cards.

Damn it Milch... Bendtner actually won more trophies than BVB in the last two years.

Well, anyone can win the Serie A when playing for Juve.

Or should I say "used to be able to win"
i0L5wyK3Lah1z.png

I think you're barking up the wrong tree here. the watches were for Bayern having their training camp there. A World Cup costs more.

I'm sorry but see, I'm not a FC Bayern supporter, so I don't know that much about criminal activities.

ATF487

Is everyone too scared to take a chance on Benteke now that he's been injured/might be injury prone? Surprised I haven't seen him involved in the muppetry.

Is everyone too scared to take a chance on Benteke now that he's been injured/might be injury prone? Surprised I haven't seen him involved in the muppetry.

Well, he's still out until October? or something I think. And coming back in shape after his kind of injury is pretty hard and can take a while. Don't see why he would go for a move or why any club would be in to sign him this year.

Barzul

Amy Lewis @SkySportsAmy
Sources: Southampton hoping to bring in a keeper, defender and a forward by the end of this week with a focus on young English talent

Hope they're good signings. God knows y'all need to replace the departing talent with quality.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

Only an 81 in Fifa
tXwL4hD.png

Wilbur

Banned
Hope they're good signings. God knows y'all need to replace the departing talent with quality.

Forster in goal. Maybe Ings up front.

If they lose Schnides and J-Rod then that's 6/7 of their first team gone. Targett is a fine replacement for Shaw, Clyne already a starter instead of Chambers. And they've still got a good team without all those players

Boruc/Forster; Clyne, Fonte, Yoshida/Hooiveld/Anyonefuckingelse, Targett; Ward-Prowse, Cork, Wanyama; Ramirez, Pelle, Tadic

Should comfortably stay up.

Wilbur

Banned
You have bad taste.

I watched it last night. It was excellent.

What is Hardy's accent though?

Welsh. I thought it was okay. Good acting but the script was incredibly repetitive for such a short film, the acting on the other end of the phone was very very mixed in quality, and the ending was crap. Interesting experiment but won't be anything anyone remembers in a few years time.

Buried was better; more interesting, some dramatic tension, and Reynolds acting quite well was more surprising and enjoyable to watch than Hardy acting very well, because I know he can do it.

I've been playing this week. Sucks now they have taken the voices out for non-premium players. However I might stump up the cash for a month if a bunch of people want to play.

Seems like it's just until they fix their servers, which are apparently overloaded. I will have to play it sometime soon, but want the voices to come back first.

What's funny about that

The notion that James McCarthy is a "great signing" for a club looking to reach the top 4. Especially at what he would cost.

I honestly think he'd do good at United. Similar to the Carrick signing. If it was McCarthy-Herrera-Mata. That's not the worst midfield trio. Obviously someone like Vidal would be a lot better.

Just looks like a weak midfield to me. Don't know about Herrera but Mata will never track back which was why Mourinho chucked him out.

Wilbur

Banned
I had a quick game of GTA V earlier, just getting into cop fights. Was fun, gonna replay it when it's out on PS4

Wanna get cracking on TLOU again now if a) I get a fucking day off work and b) dean gets out of his fucking bedroom

Wilbur

Banned
The notion that James McCarthy is a "great signing" for a club looking to reach the top 4. Especially at what he would cost.

Just looks like a weak midfield to me. Don't know about Herrera but Mata will never track back which was why Mourinho chucked him out.

So why is a young second choice right back with 20 PL games to his name a good signing

I had a quick game of GTA V earlier, just getting into cop fights. Was fun, gonna replay it when it's out on PS4

Wanna get cracking on TLOU again now if a) I get a fucking day off work and b) dean gets out of his fucking bedroom

You should buy your own PS4 you fucking freeloader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom