• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Saints chairman Ralph Krueger has insisted that Jay Rodriguez and Morgan Schneiderlin will not be sold this summer.

Krueger spoke to the Daily Echo this afternoon and moved to reassure nervous fans over the future of the club and manager Ronald Koeman’s squad with five first team players already sold this summer and Schneiderlin and Rodriguez heavily linked with moves to Tottenham.

He said: “Specifically to Rodriguez and Schneiderlin, they will not be going anywhere.

“We see them as part of a core and the core we’ve got right now and in place is a core that is where Ronald would like to go and they a part of that core.

“Any reports that Rodriguez or Schneiderlin are leaving or we are in engaged in transfer conversations are totally off the mark.

“They will not be sold.”

---

My boy Ralph bringing the heat.

Wow he really wants that £27m for Schneiderlin. Deadline day deal looming.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I just saw the goal 50. Oh my,I juat can't.

Worst football related list I havd ever seen.

Vidal is in the top 10, making him the highest rated midfielder, and Iniesta is not even in the top 50.

best list ever.

BrP4maNIEAAacTu.jpg

Ushojax

There's no way he leaves now. It'd be career suicide for Ralph considering the mood of the fans at the minute.

Nah, this is what chairmen say when they want money. Last summer Bale wasn't for sale at any price according to Levy and AVB but off he went. They want big money, that's all.

This guy already lied through his teeth earlier this summer when he says there would be no player sales until they replaced MoPo. It was bollocks. If the players want to leave then they will, the chairman will just put out a grave 'club statement' when they eventually cave in.

Lightning

Banned
Shad leading our fitness training is a welcome sight, Hopefully he can do things properly and we can cut down on the injuries and especially the setbacks our players seem to suffer upon getting injured,

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Zamparini: "The FIGC would need someone like me, but I don't want to nominate myself."
Zamparini: "The FIGC would need someone like me, but I don't want to nominate myself."
:LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

In case people don't want to go hunt down that stupendous list:

1. Ronaldo
2. Robben
3. Messi
4. Lahm
5. Mueller
6. James
7. Suarez
8. Courtois
9. Vidal
10. Ramos (LOOOOOOL)
11. Zlatan
12. Rakitic
13. di Maria
14. Diego Costa
15. Reus
16. Kroos
17. Lewandowski
18. Ramsey
19. Yaya
20. Pjanic
21. Hummels
22. Neuer
23. Keylor Navas (LOOOOOOL)
24. Godin
25. Masch
26. Bale
27. Enyeama (LOOOOOOL)
28. Cuadrado
29. Hazard
30. Neymar
31. Joel Campbell (LOOOOOOL)
32. Matuidi
33. Enzo Perez
34. Aranguiz (LOOOOOOL)
35. Asamoah Gyan
36. Blind
37. Gervinho (LOOOOOOL)
38. Pogba
39. Rafa Marquez (LOOOOOOL)
40. Djabou
41. van Persie
42. David Silva
43. Immobile (LOOOOOOL)
44. Aurier
45. Okubo (LOOOOOOL)
46. Matt Besler (LOOOOOOL)
47. Caner Erkin
48. Belhadj
49. Kim Shin-wook (LOOOOOOL)
50. Tim Cahill (LOOOOOOL)

Work of art. This.

Elchele

he's now heading to Argentina

what a brilliant year we're having

Argentina, un país con buena gente

I always wonder why football players with so much money leave their parents behind. I would buy them a house in wherever country I am in

Lightning

Banned
Nah, this is what chairmen say when they want money. Last summer Bale wasn't for sale at any price according to Levy and AVB but off he went. They want big money, that's all.

This guy already lied through his teeth earlier this summer when he says there would be no player sales until they replaced MoPo. It was bollocks. If the players want to leave then they will, the chairman will just put out a grave 'club statement' when they eventually cave in.
It doesn't matter for Spurs either way if these deals work out or not. Neither player are what Spurs really need.

Jay has been out for ages, serious injury, no guarantees he will be the same player afterwards so that transfer is baffling and defensive mid is not the problem for Spurs., Your centre backs are shit and while they are shit you will never make top 4.

wedward

lol Hazard at 29. 25 spots too low.

Hazard isn't top 5 let alone top 10.

It doesn't matter for Spurs either way if these deals work out or not. Neither player are what Spurs really need.

Jay has been out for ages, serious injury, no guarantees he will be the same player afterwards so that transfer is baffling and defensive mid is not the problem for Spurs., Your centre backs are shit and while they are shit you will never make top 4.

I am going to laugh when Spurs spend 27m on another defensive mid.

Salvadora

This is why we should take advantage of Joel Campbell's post-World Cup hype and sell him to someone for a big fee.

We'd be making off like bandits.

Ushojax

How can you say that? Our wingers scored about 3 goals between them and our sluggish midfield got destroyed by all the big teams. Both Rodriguez and Schneiderlin would fill key holes in our team.

We need a new CB too but besides Dawson the others are decent players who were left exposed by twats like Paulinho.

Ushojax

BBC:

He [Kreuger] admitted to meeting officials from Tottenham last week, but said it was unrelated to the potential departures of Rodriguez, 25, and Schneiderlin, 24.

lol

The fans are going to burn down St Mary's when the moves go through.

wedward

I don't understand why Tottenham are so willing to get rid of players they signed one year ago?

Like, is their scouting that shit or are they just not giving them a chance?

Elchele

I don't understand why Tottenham are so willing to get rid of players they signed one year ago?

Like, is their scouting that shit or are they just not giving them a chance?

I imagine the coach is the one making the transfers every season, and not the sporting director/manager. So everytime they change coaches, they have to partially restart the squad too.

wedward

I imagine the coach is the one making the transfers every season, and not the sporting director/manager. So everytime they change coaches, they have to restart the squad too.

Pretty sure this is incorrect.

I remember reading that AVB didn't want Ericksen, Lamela or Chadli. Wanted Mouthino and Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom