• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

I thought Anderson was a Fiorentina player now

Anyway, we're playing against Chivas de Guadalajara on friday in NJ. And then against MLS XI or something in Portland.

I really want the leagues to start already.

wedward

Morgan Schneiderlin @SchneiderlinMo4 · 6m
6 years of an amazing journey #saintsfc DESTROYED in 1 hour !!!

lol. wat are you on Morgan?

Showaddy

Wouldn't surprise me if Daniel Levy low-balled the fuck out of Southampton so now they're blocking his move completely. Apparently he's only offering £12 million or something silly.

Nathan Delfouneso has become Blackpool's 12th player. He scored as many goals for them previously on loan (6) then he has done in the entirety of the rest of his professional career (although he was prolific in the England youth teams).

Salvadora

Nah. I would suspect they told him he ain't leaving.

That tweet sounds like anger not joy.

Probably met with Saints today and they told him he isn't leaving.
Sounds like his journey with Southampton has ended without him wanting to leave, hence the anger

Don't know if we would sign a player who didn't want to actually come to the club.

Jarnet87

I thought Anderson was a Fiorentina player now

Anyway, we're playing against Chivas de Guadalajara on friday in NJ. And then against MLS XI or something in Portland.

I really want the leagues to start already.

It was a loan move, and he played horribly. He started something like 4 games, never once making it 90 minutes (as expected). More of a reason that the deals must be permanent and not loan moves, because if no they'll realize how terrible they are and send them right back.

wedward

Sounds like his journey with Southampton has ended without him wanting to leave, hence the anger

Don't know if we would sign a player who didn't want to actually come to the club.

He wants to leave.

Don't doubt that for a second.

Probably wants to go to Spurs but Saints aren't going to let him unless they receive a massive bid.

GQman2121

Banned
Wow, Schneiderlin going in with that tweet. I hope they stand firm and don't let Levy low ball them.

As for Lukaku to Everton, I hope we strike a deal. He's obviously not in Jose's plans and the rumored £24m fee is just about right I think. Plus if they sign him permanently that means they can also take Astu on loan for the year which would be great for all involved.

And congratulations to LFC on Origi. I hope he turns out to Lukaku all you in a few years.

BtuwaPUIEAAR4gH.jpg:large

get fucked

Arnie

Wow, Schneiderlin going in with that tweet. I hope they stand firm and don't let Levy low ball them.

As for Lukaku to Everton, I hope we strike a deal. He's obviously not in Jose's plans and the rumored £24m fee is just about right I think. Plus if they sign him permanently that means they can also take Astu on loan for the year which would be great for all involved.

And congratulations to LFC on Origi. I hope he turns out to Lukaku all you in a few years.
We won't "Lukaku" him because we have a manager who's capable of nurturing youth.

I think he either stays at Southampton or Spurs bid 20+ and he goes.

We were never in for him.
:lol yes you fucking were

jtb

Banned
I doubt Schneiderlin would be upset about playing for his former manager, getting a substantial pay rise, and potentially playing in Europe on a regular basis (even if it is just the Europa League).

wedward

I doubt Schneiderlin would be upset about playing for his former manager, getting a substantial pay rise, and potentially playing in Europe on a regular basis (even if it is just the Europa League).

Are people really reading his tweet this way?

It's obvious he is upset. He wants to leave and they won't let him.

Doubt it that tweet makes it sound like he's upset about going, must be to Spurs.

I know Arsenal fans don't like Spurs, but this is dumb. He wants to go to the Spurs.

Why would he want to stay at Southampton. They have sold their best players.

Schneiderlin seems like a bit of a nob.

I can understand why, given his service to the club, he'd be upset if they blocked his move considering the other players they let leave. But he signed a contract and if they don't want to sell they don't have to.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The Schneiderlin stuff is so predictable, that guff the chairman came out with simply a front while they wait for the inevitable transfer request so they can 'reluctantly' allow the player to leave. As with Lovren once he starts acting a cunt they will take the money.

It's sad but that's how things are, Modric and Bale behaved in exactly the same way. Inside every player is a massive twat that only shows itself when they are denied a transfer.

Lightning

Banned
The Schneiderlin stuff is so predictable, that guff the chairman came out with simply a front while they wait for the inevitable transfer request so they can 'reluctantly' allow the player to leave. As with Lovren once he starts acting a cunt they will take the money.

It's sad but that's how things are, Modric and Bale behaved in exactly the same way.
Yet with Chambers we dealt swiftly and maturely with the club while the player was respectful. All hail Chambers!

Showaddy

It's sad but that's how things are, Modric and Bale behaved in exactly the same way. Inside every player is a massive twat that only shows itself when they are denied a transfer.

Bale was a funny situation because he kept quiet but had that injured arse bone for about 2 months so was basically on strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom