• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tri_willy

This confirms Morgan is a huge pussy.

Wants guaranteed starting spot because he is scared he won't be able to beat out a 32 year old Mikel Arteta and 30 year old Flamini.

Doesn't get his way so he takes to twitter and makes an ass of himself.

lol dat inferiority. imo, he'd be best suited for that dm role for you guys

EmiPrime

Yo guys!! Been away for a few days.

Can anyone recommend any cool apps for Android, the gf has ditched her iPhone in favour of the Sony Xperia Z1. Anything we need to know about etc?

Pocket Casts for podcasts, MX Player for videos, Google Play Music for music, Adblock is great if you don't have unlimited data and Dash Clock.

FootballFan

That ea subscription service.. I can't tell if people are serious in the thread saying they can't wait to subscribe.

Won't the free games just be last years version of their games releasing in the next few months? Fifa 14, battlefield 4 etc. Free while fifa 15 NHL 15 etc release.

I dunno maybe just me, but sounds stupid.

10% discount is ok though.

Edit
And its only for Xbox? Ea pls.

Wants guaranteed starting spot because he is scared he won't be able to beat out a 32 year old Mikel Arteta and 30 year old Flamini.

But... I thought you said you were never in for him? :p

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Think hell go with the same team as played the Galaxy

De Gea
Smalling Jones Evans
Valencia Fletcher Herrera Shaw
Mata
Rooney Wellbeck​

Scum

That ea subscription service.. I can't tell if people are serious in the thread saying they can't wait to subscribe.

Won't the free games just be last years version of their games releasing in the next few months? Fifa 14, battlefield 4 etc. Free while fifa 15 NHL 15 etc release.

Edit

It's Xbox One exclusive. Probably something MS & EA decided on when they saw PS Now.

jtb

Banned

I dunno maybe just me.

I agree. value of games deteriorate so quickly, you can get any game for like $10 a year later (especially EA games). even cheaper on PC than on consoles. I guess it'll be a better value as time goes on though, and the backlog gets a lot better though

Arsenal GAF taking it really hard that a player they really wanted dumped them and wants to go to spurs XD

It's hilarious.

Tc91

Btu8LIACAAAc0Dj.jpg:large

Rancid

wedward

It's going to be great when Spurs don't get them because Saints decide not to sell after seeing the reaction selling Chambers got.

Anything we can do to make it harder on Spurs is good.

K1LLER7

Ashley Cole during the whole JT/racism thing.

Yeah it was great. Got some family over tonight aswell :)

How about you?

:lol I completely forgot about that.

Nice! yesterday was great.

Had relatives over and I think I ate too much. I tell them i'm full....they bring another plate of kebabs.

I'm jealous you can chill today too. I've stayed at home all day, Assessment Center/Interview prepping ;(

If the kids get too much, tell them to go find Ozil. It'll keep 'em occupied ;)

EmiPrime

Arsenal GAF taking it really hard that a player they really wanted dumped them and wants to go to spurs XD

If a player made a big thing about wanting CL football and chose Everton to link up with his previous manager instead of Liverpool because Brendan refused to give him a guarantee that he will start him every game you would be suitably non-plussed too.

Assuming all that was true.

:lol I completely forgot about that.

Nice! yesterday was great.

Had relatives over and I think I ate too much. I tell them i'm full....they bring another plate of kebabs.

I'm jealous you can chill today too. I've stayed at home all day, Assessment Center/Interview prepping ;(

If the kids get too much, tell them to go find Ozil. It'll keep 'em occupied ;)

Good to hear. Yeah I was stuffed. Slept like a baby last night.

Where are your assessment centres? Been practicing the SHL tests and stuff?

3Sixty

It's going to be great when Spurs don't get them because Saints decide not to sell after seeing the reaction selling Chambers got.

Anything we can do to make it harder on Spurs is good.

Selling Chambers was fine. I don't know a single person that thinks that was a bad deal.

Danchi

Looking forward to seeing Bebe on BT Sport this season. I wonder if the European Football Show will get a Portuguese correspondent.

Barzul

Edit

I never planned on buying BF4 or Madden but I do want to play them. And if they keep updating the content, sounds like a good deal to me. Plus it comes with the convenience of digital too which I like.

omgkitty

Don't want him anymore tbh.

I don't want a player who is scared he wont be able to earn a starting spot.

Also don't want a player that would forgoe playing in CL just so he can reunite with a manager he is comfortable with. Show a little ambition.

It's gonna be really funny when he ends up at Arsenal.

Showaddy

I agree, he will just become another Capoue. I have no idea why he would even be considering Spurs if he wants to progress his career.

But that's the thing, Capoue looked good when he wasn't injured last season and has looked rock solid in pre-season for Spurs. Why would Spurs splash huge money on Morgan to replace Capoue/Sandro when he'd be a slight improvement at best? Especially when they need to spend on a left wing and another striker.

sneaky77

I never planned on buying BF4 or Madden but I do want to play them. And if they keep updating the content, sounds like a good deal to me. Plus it comes with the convenience of digital too which I like.

I am sure is a good deal to some.. but I think most people its going to be the other way around, but time will tell.

K1LLER7

Good to hear. Yeah I was stuffed. Slept like a baby last night.

Where are your assessment centres? Been practicing the SHL tests and stuff?
It's in Sheffield so it's not too far to travel. 4 hour day starting from 1pm - 5pm. Group exercise, verbal written test (not really sure what we'll have to do) and a 45min competency interview.

I've had a look at a few and passed 2 previous tests I had in this application process, so hopefully it's something similar. I've just been researching the company and thinking of possible answers/examples for the interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom