• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ownership of black people is illegal.

I knew someone was gonna say that.

jYMJD9Y.gif

Showaddy

We don't need to strong-arm them into anything, 24 hours ago he had arranged his exit from Southampton and was about to join us. He'll submit a transfer request and that will be that. We're not going to pay £27m for him.

I don't know feels like the Modric-Chelsea situation with us a couple of years ago. If Levy isn't going to cough up silly money then Southampton will just keep him at this point, no reason to for them to sell just because he's unhappy when they've already been stripped of half their team.

Salvadora

Didn't you pay £16m for Lovren? Arsenal £12m for Chambers? There will be add-ons and other crap to bump it up long-term but the lump sum is not going to be £27m. That would make him our record signing.
£20m for Lovren and £11m + add-ons bringing it up to £16m for Chambers.

You won't get Schneiderlin for £17m-20m, come on son.

Showaddy

He'll be an Arsenal player and it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Only reason I can see him not wanting to go to Arsenal is if he wants to play further forward and not be a pure defensive mid so he'll have to compete with Ramsey/Wilshire instead of Arteta/Flamini.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Our XI tomorrow

Storari
Sorensen, Bonucci, Chiellini Lichtsteiner
Padoin, Pirlo, Pereyra, Motta
Giovinco, Llorente

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS

Madness? THIS. IS. ALLEGRI

(yes, I talk to myself now)

Barzul

Lol just because he said no to us we shouldn't pretend we didn't want him.

Not that sad as long as someone comes in.

Honestly to me it means we thought we could get someone better. Can't see why if he was our number one target he'd find Spurs a better destination right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom