• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

Ramsey is flat out better than Jack and unless his tackling has improved markedly, don't see where else he fits into the team.

He'll get plenty of games. Just because he isn't in our first 11 doesn't mean his career is done.

Calm down. All of you.

omgkitty

He'll get plenty of games. Just because he isn't in our first 11 doesn't mean his career is done.

Calm down. All of you.

At this point Wilshere is backup to Ozil / Ramsey. As we've seen before, him playing next to Ramsey doesn't really work because neither are disciplined enough to stay back, especially not Wilshere and he's simply not good enough to displace Ramsey if he's fit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Conte resigns

Allegri hired a few hours later

Replaces an award winning fitness team

Vidal leaving

Pogba going to Arsenal

Sign Evrahimovic

Tevez' dad is kidnapped😕

[Obligatory 15 million signing from Udinese]

Sign Morata for 20 million

Morata gets a long term injury in his first training session

My plane to Ibiza is going to be shot down (IRONICALlY HAR HAR) by Putin too, innit?

I'm glad I don't do ramadan or go to church.

wedward

At this point Wilshere is backup to Ozil / Ramsey.

I expect we will see him on the wing, at the #10, in Ramsey's spot and next to Ramsey at some point this season. He is versatile and Wenger will use him.

Neither Ramsey or Jack are disciplined enough yet.

Conte resigns

Vidal leaving

Pogba going to Arsenal

Sign Evrahimovic

Staph Yurt Staph

jtb

Banned
of course Jack's Arsenal career isn't done. it will never be done. Wenger, the club, and, frankly, England, all have way too much invested in Jack; they've stuck with him the past year and a half (as they should have), obviously not going to give up on him now.

Scum

Conte resigns

Vidal leaving

Pogba going to Arsenal

Sign Evrahimovic

Tevez' dad is kidnapped😕

My plane to Ibiza is going to be shot down (IRONICALlY HAR HAR) by Putin too, innit?

Yurt, pls. 😢

omgkitty

So seriously where did these Pogba rumors come from? If you search Pogba on twitter, all of the results are Arsenal fans muppeting about Pogba. I know we've kinda pushed it in here, but I seriously doubt we're actually getting him or are even in for him.

Peco

So good.

paris-saint-germain-2014-2015-nike-away-football-shirt-kit-e.jpg

What's so good about it? That's plain as fuck.

wedward

I wish Dean had a Neogaf account.

Maybe jtb can give him his.

Dean is great.

So seriously where did these Pogba rumors come from? If you search Pogba on twitter, all of the results are Arsenal fans muppeting about Pogba. I know we've kinda pushed it in here, but I seriously doubt we're actually getting him or are even in for him.

DEAN

jtb

Banned

There are no Pogba rumors.

Barzul

Conte resigns

Vidal leaving

Pogba going to Arsenal

Sign Evrahimovic

Tevez' dad is kidnapped😕

RIP. Thanks for Pogba though, we'll treat him well.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

I think there is less evidence for Pogba joining arsenal than there is for Vidal joining United. That should tell you everything.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

In all seriousness, he's not going anywhere this season, according to him and his cunt of an agent.

I wish Dean had a Neogaf account.

Maybe jtb can give him his.

Dean is great.

DEAN
Stop disrespecting jtb pls

Barzul

BtbNwtXIUAEH3et.jpg

deleted it quickly after

Danchi

Ramsey is flat out better than Jack and unless his tackling has improved markedly, don't see where else he fits into the team.

4-3-3. A genuine DM to pivot between Jack and Aaron, Sanchez on the right, the guy we should have spent the Ozil money on on the left, and Giroud up top would, for me, be a more balanced team than we have now.

Salvadora

Not saying I wouldn't want him, or that it would happen, but Pogba seem too much of a mercenary for my liking.

Would be going to Madrid in 3/2 years in the very unlikely event that we would get him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If we paid say 50m for him, I don't think he's worth that now, but I think in a few years he would be.
50 for Pogba is a bargain in all honesty. He's a fucking beast.

Just watch our games vs Madrid, he fucking humiliated them.

He's Madrid bound I'm afraid :// the Zidane factor is too much

omgkitty

Not saying I wouldn't want him, or that it would happen, but Pogba seem too much of a mercenary for my liking.

Would be going to Madrid in 3/2 years in the very unlikely event that we would get him.

Maybe, but we'd sell him for 100m at that point. Maybe he'd stay if we're challenging for the CL, which wouldn't be too crazy if we had him and bought a real striker.

Barzul

4-3-3. A genuine DM to pivot between and Jack and Aaron, Sanchez on the right, the guy we should have spent the Ozil money on on the left, and Giroud up top would, for me, be a more balanced team than we have now.

Jack is not as creative as Ozil though. I don't think it would be better than what we're working towards now. Ozil is the creative engine. Ramsey our midfield power house. All we're missing is a bully. Jack is just somewhere in between Ramsey and Ozil right now and isn't as good as either of them. I hope he does eventually manage to adapt to a deeper role next to Ramsey, but we shouldn't have to depend on it.

Barzul

If it's for what they paid for Bale or more, I wouldn't mind one bit as long as we won something big with him here i.e. PL or CL.
This is all hypothetical of course.

wedward

Eh, not really bothered by that.

Jack is not as creative as Ozil though. I don't think it would be better than what we're working towards now. Ozil is the creative engine. Ramsey our midfield power house. All we're missing is a bully. Jack is just somewhere in between Ramsey and Ozil right now and isn't as good as either of them. I hope he does eventually manage to adapt to a deeper role next to Ramsey, but we shouldn't have to depend on it.

Good post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom