• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I think Shinji can work as a more attacking cm in a 4-3-3 and we need as many bodies as we can get in Cm.

Adnan is way too young and i would not like to have him as a fulcrum of our attack in important games and you just know the back up option that LVG is gonna use when Mata is out is Rooney so Januzaj isnt really gonna get a lot of playing time this season.

I don't really know what you're basing that on. LVG is far more likely to use an actual number 10 in that position than Rooney. This isn't Moyes.

Wilbz, circulate photos of Shaw around the Nandos empire.

"NO CHIPS"

:lol

pappe

And presumably from what we've seen so far it's as a 9

He's used Mata, Shinji and Cleverley so far right? Hasn't used Rooney there, and I don't really expect him to

Lets hope you are right but Moyes has left a very bad after taste so i am finding it difficult to be optimistic.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Who is he going to cut for RvP? One would think it would have to be Wellbeck, but we will miss his industry.

Wilbur

Banned
Lets hope you are right but Moyes has left a very bad after taste so i am finding it difficult to be optimistic.

Did you watch the game last night? We passed well. We moved the ball with purpose. We made all the chances. We played some good one touch stuff. It was a million miles from Moyes already, and we're three weeks in. I'm not saying we're going to win the league yadda yadda, but at least it's not Moyes. For that alone I'm grateful.

Wilbur

Banned
Nothing like doing a virus scan on a client's computer and seeing references to sites like ladyboy.net and ashemale.com.

Hahaha jokes

You should make a word document and just write I KNOW or something

He'll be embarrassed forever more

Who is he going to cut for RvP? One would think it would have to be Wellbeck, but we will miss his industry.

Yeah it'll be Welbeck, but he'll get plenty of games this year. LVG likes that sort of player, and I have little faith in RVP staying fit all season anyway.

Hernandez is going to be the one to miss out; I like him but yet again I think the three ahead of him are better. If he wants to move and we get a 15-20m offer then I'd reluctantly accept it.

pappe

Did you watch the game last night? We passed well. We moved the ball with purpose. We made all the chances. We played some good one touch stuff. It was a million miles from Moyes already, and we're three weeks in. I'm not saying we're going to win the league yadda yadda, but at least it's not Moyes. For that alone I'm grateful.

Nah i am not gonna get up at an ungodly hour of 5 am to watch a pre season friendly. I guess thats why i am so pessimistic. Will catch up the highlights later.

Jack cw

But be honest BayernGAF, how would you feel if you fielded a Götze-Lewa-Reus attacking three next year?

You can't tell me that doesn't feel like Borussia München.

It feels like it already. But in the end, it comes down to what the players achieve in their time at the club. If they stay for 5 years, win titles and improve their game, nobody will link them with Dortmund.

It be awesome and you quickly forget their past. It just depends on how quickly the players integrate themselves. From his first practice session on Neuer, for example, has always looked like he was born to play at Bayern.

I still believe Bayern will go for Draxler instead of Reus, tho.

Sure, the single players are no problem. The cunt Götze fits perfectly at Bayern and Lewa would fit everywhere. Reus was already close to signing for Bayern, anyway.

It's more about the fact that you're basically playing our attacking three from last year :lol

Wilbur

Banned
Sure, the single players are no problem. The cunt Götze fits perfectly at Bayern and Lewa would fit everywhere. Reus was already close to signing for Bayern, anyway.

It's more about the fact that you're basically playing our attacking three from last year :lol

Because Dortmund are the real best team and Bayern are just thieves

pappe

Soon they are gonna start raiding you defenders. Peps primary project is to transform Bayern into Dortmund.

I think Shinji can work as a more attacking cm in a 4-3-3 and we need as many bodies as we can get in Cm.

Adnan is way too young and i would not like to have him as a fulcrum of our attack in important games and you just know the back up option that LVG is gonna use when Mata is out is Rooney so Januzaj isnt really gonna get a lot of playing time this season.

Januzaj can play as the 10 or as one of the strikers (he has used Young, Zaha, and Nani). He will play. His development is important.

Hixx

Those Portuguese know how to build a stadium.

Those French know how to request a transfer
iZ53JYcGpsWZX.png

Just saw the Totti goal. Sums up why he is the greatest I have ever seen.The cheeky look to see where Florenzi was on the wing, the dummy to let the ball get to Florenzi, the run into the danger area and then the cool finish.

But that look to Florenzi was beautiful, he knew exactly how the whole sequence was gonna play out. I have never seen a player who is so aware of where every single player is and how they will move.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport...on-to-play-homeopathic-football-2014072989017

Southampton to play homeopathic football
29-07-14
SOUTHAMPTON are to bid for the Premier League using the concept of homeopathy.

With every player under the age of 50 or below 18 stone sold to rival teams, manager Ronald Koeman believes that the effectiveness of the remaining players will increase exponentially.

16-year-old trainee Kyle Stephenson said: “I’ve been told I’ll be starting up front next season if I can manage to train for less than three seconds a week and not even look at a football in my spare time.

“This has come as a particular shock because I’m actually a trainee groundsman but the gaffer said my experience in dealing with plants will come in handy for preparing tinctures. I haven’t the heart to tell him that turf isn’t really ‘plants’.”

Southampton enjoyed their best finish in years last season, which the board credited to increasingly diluted quantities of Gareth Bale and Theo Walcott.

The success of their youth academy was credited to the training ground still containing microscopic amounts of Le Tissier from the one time in 1988 when he jogged around on it for a few minutes before going for a pint.

Koeman said: “Conventional football is just a conspiracy to help make money. You’re going to see a more holistic approach to the game when we field a small photo of our 1960 league three winner’s cup.”

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
feyenoord - besiktas is on tonight as well, wooden.

rest in rip. ;_;

1. doesn't get guarantees he'll be a starting player for arsenal, wants to go to spurs instead.

2. wants to leave, but southampton don't want to sell more players, so he proceeds to bitch about it on twitter.
3. hands in a transfer request.

please flop.

Where is this coming from? He wants to play for Pochettino again. I believe that is the most important factor. This crap about him being afraid to compete with Arteta and Flamini (seriously wut) is bollocks. Fabian Delph would fancy his chances against those two never mind Schneiderlin.

bud

Where is this coming from? He wants to play for Pochettino again. I believe that is the most important factor. This crap about him being afraid to compete with Arteta and Flamini (seriously wut) is bollocks. Fabian Delph would fancy his chances against those two never mind Schneiderlin.

no one wants to play for the spurs.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
1. doesn't get guarantees he'll be a starting player for arsenal, wants to go to spurs instead.
2. wants to leave, but southampton don't want to sell more players, so he proceeds to bitch about it on twitter.
3. hands in a transfer request.

please flop.
50shades-wifflegif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom