• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw.
Kehl isn't captain anymore, curious who will take over.
Just seen, looks like Kehl stepped down. Strange move, that. Sure, it's his last season and he won't play much if everyone's fit. But let's be honest, Gündogan will most likely be shit well until next year (if he comes back) and Bender is pretty much injured already :lol. Kehl will get his minutes and the Kehl/Weidenfeller captain thing worked well and would have done for another year.

I would kinda feel bad for Weidenfeller to take it away from him but Mats should take it.

Just saw the Totti goal. Sums up why he is the greatest I have ever seen.The cheeky look to see where Florenzi was on the wing, the dummy to let the ball get to Florenzi, the run into the danger area and then the cool finish.

But that look to Florenzi was beautiful, he knew exactly how the whole sequence was gonna play out. I have never seen a player who is so aware of where every single player is and how they will move.

I like Totti as well. But you need to change your avatar, the world cup is Germany's now.

pls understand

Razor554

Keita: “Pepe called me a monkey in a Clásico once, so I refused to shake hands with him. I threw the bottle after he spat on me, I apologize.”

So Pepe spat on Keita?

Loool just ban this cancer from football already.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
this is probably the most racist remark i have ever come across in this thread.

you've been really angry lately.

CyLF0wG.gif

I'm not angry xoxoxo
but my dick offer still stands <3
Yurt pls, it'll be ok, FootyGaf is here for you in your darkest hours

1394458_oj8qq4.gif

(throwing the cap always gets me
KuGsj.gif
)

Elchele

Rummenigge couldn't travel to NY with the team because of visa issues :lol
a few youngsters also had to stay home because of the same problem.

I feel you :(

El Topo

The visa issues have nothing to do with the watch incident. Several journalists and other members of FCB didn't get one (in time) either.

I like Totti as well. But you need to change your avatar, the world cup is Germany's now.

pls understand

I don't know if I should change it to Arsenal, MGS or another Totti one

edit: Totti kicking ballack, just for you.

Rummenigge couldn't travel to NY with the team because of visa issues :lol
a few youngsters also had to stay home because of the same problem.

I feel you :(

I wonder if Bla is on the plane. He said he was entering a competition to fly with the team

Hixx

Hear lads I'm after a pair of boots. Nothing fancy or expensive, just for casual wear. Not like fucking work boots or hiking boots. I normally just wear trainers so I have no idea where to start looking for them. I know we have some clothing-obsessed folk in here, ur my only hope.

Adam Blackmore @bigadamsport · 1m
I'd advise #saintsfc fans to steer clear of SSN story saying @SchneiderlinMo4 has handed in a transfer request, we don't believe that's true

One thing I'm enjoying about this new United is that it feels different to watch. After so many years our pattern of play had become so predictable, even if effective.

Last year we watched a much more shit version of the same thing.

This year I'm intrigued by the new movement, positional and passing patterns. It's all..... new and shiny.

Salvadora

Hear lads I'm after a pair of boots. Nothing fancy or expensive, just for casual wear. Not like fucking work boots or hiking boots. I normally just wear trainers so I have no idea where to start looking for them. I know we have some clothing-obsessed folk in here, ur my only hope.

Have you considered Snake skin boots?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

sandals-and-socks__1112776a.jpg

bud

vq1PEYw.png

they only cost, like, 800 dollars.

bud

Talking about stuff you shouldn't buy, I always wanted to buy this jacket

just for fun

my gf won't let me =(

you would look absolutely ridiculous in it

you're not ryan gosling
you don't look cool wearing a watch
you don't look cool wearing fingerless driving gloves
you don't cool with a toothpick in your mouth
you're not a human bean

you don't even drive

scently

One thing I'm enjoying about this new United is that it feels different to watch. After so many years our pattern of play had become so predictable, even if effective.

Last year we watched a much more shit version of the same thing.

This year I'm intrigued by the new movement, positional and passing patterns. It's all..... new and shiny.

Indeed. Personally, I enjoyed yesterday's game more than the 7-0 one. It showed a vision or an example of how LvG wants the team to play. There were a crispness to our passing, quicker decision making, the ability to play out from the back, good ball retention under pressure, pressing the opponent high up the field, and a general positivity in our play, positioning and movement. I have wanted our play to evolve for so long that its a bit surreal seeing us play like this.

We still do need a few players though, and we also need to shed some unneeded players (Nani and co.), but currently I am happy with the philosophy that LvG has brought in.

I don't usually bother with Instagram and twitter gubbins, put Lukaku just put on Instagram "time to start a new chapter"

Unless he is reading Cloud Atlas I wonder where he is off to.....

Linky http://instagram.com/p/rEx_qYntnB/

The Belgians are supposed to meet up with the Chelsea squad today... But yeah that message does make it sound like he's going, just hope to get it over with quickly, starting to get sick of his shit.

India's non-DRS shit is infuriating. Teams should just tell them to fuck off and play Bangladesh over and over again until they adopt it

With the way they have acted this series (Jadeja vs Anderson etc), plus the DRS issues I think after the series we should tell India that until they sort themselves out they're not going to be invited back to play.

The Belgians are supposed to meet up with the Chelsea squad today... But yeah that message does make it sound like he's going, just hope to get it over with quickly, starting to get sick of his shit.

He's probably just going to London. He was training with Anderlecht remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom