• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Russia propaganda pls

KkGUoum.png

Carbonox

Pardew hates Ben Arfa so much that Obertan is even starting his first friendly of the preseason today against Sheffield Wednesday.

More pleasant news is that Abeid, Perez, Riviere and Armstrong are starting. L'excite.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The best thing about that goal is Vidal's run

I'm gonna miss him 😢😢😢😢😢

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juventini hipsters call him Paul Labile Pogba

Labile rolls off the tongue so nicely, like one of his volleys on Napoli

Paulabile Pogba

I'll miss that too 😔

omgkitty

Juventini hipsters call him Paul Labile Pogba

Labile rolls off the tongue so nicely, like one of his volleys on Napoli

Paulabile Pogba

I'll miss that too 😔

Yurt I want to invite you to become an Arsenal fan. You can love Pogba there too :D

I can't tell if he's genuinely bad or you're genuinely racist

Kipless am cri evry t1m3

Salah is probably a bigger racist than any of us in here... Except PantyPhantom of course. He's just a bit shit. and here's the goal in case you didn't see it lol

zjlvyk.gif

dat offside

Barzul

DC ‏@DeanLDN22 24s
Can confirm @LeGrove's story on Marco Reus. Deal was agreed, player wasn't sold on a move this summer. Things can change very quickly. #afc

omgkitty are you OK?

wedward

DC ‏@DeanLDN22 24s
Can confirm @LeGrove's story on Marco Reus. Deal was agreed, player wasn't sold on a move this summer. Things can change very quickly. #afc

omgkitty are you OK?

Damn. Wenger is not messing around.

He is going to Bayern :(

Sanchez was our backup.

omgkitty

Yeah, of course, but I'm really doubtful that we agreed a fee with Dortmund (or that it was as low as 40m). He's irreplaceable

But if he says he's not going to sign a new contract and they can get 40m now instead of 27m or 35m or whatever the fuck it is next summer, they might take it. It could all be
probably is
bullshit though. I think we go for it next summer regardless though. Throw whatever it takes at him.

Time to leave for today. Not in the mood for ArsenalGAF muppeting over Reus ̶f̶̶o̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶n̶̶e̶̶x̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶2̶̶4̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶s̶ until he signs for Bayern in March.

Barzul

Yeah, of course, but I'm really doubtful that we agreed a fee with Dortmund (or that it was as low as 40m). He's irreplaceable

Of course it could be that low. you have to remember. He's off for 30m euros to anyone next season and it could very well to be one of their biggest league rivals. If it was me making that decision I'd take a 40m pound bid now.

Time to leave for today. Not in the mood for ArsenalGAF muppeting over Reus ̶f̶̶o̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶n̶̶e̶̶x̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶2̶̶4̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶s̶ until he signs for Bayern in March.

You don't have to leave. He already made his choice. He rejected us. But we have Sanchez now.

wedward

Would make sense for them to sell now though.

Worst case for them is that Bayern activate the clause next summer and he goes.

If the release clause is 35 they can't really ask for much more than that.

omgkitty

2141.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom