• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

DC ‏@DeanLDN22 4m

As far as I know, we wanted both Reus and Sanchez. Reus obviously wasn't sold on it earlier in the summer. Could change. #afc

3727390-1171196867-23243.gif

ndtslowmo_5004051_GIFSoup.com_.gif

One of you is actually Dean and you're trolling me right? Like I'm on a hidden camera show or something.

Reus Sanchez Theo
----Ramsey Ozil
----------Paul

Gunna be fun.

The money is flowing.

jtb

Banned
"Love is the only thing that transcends time and space" is definitely corny, but it fits with the feeling the trailers have been going for.

Nolan is just incredibly overt with his themes.

He is a blockbuster director but people hold him to higher standards than other blockbuster directors.

thing is, he's not even that good of a director of big budget movies. Nolan's a horrific director of action scenes. and he refuses to go back to making small films, something he was actually good at.

oh well. the film world moves on without him.

wedward

Scholes said:
“I always seem to upset people whenever I say anything. I don’t mean to, honestly!

“I played against Jack at 17 and thought what a player we’ve got here. And I don’t feel he’s gone to the next level yet. But you have to remember he’s had horrendous injury problems with his ankle and I’m sure the best is still to come from Jack. I hope so anyway because he’s an English midfield player and I want him to do well.

“And he’s playing for a good team at Arsenal as well. I think they could have a good season, especially if Aaron Ramsey stays fit, and they’ve made a great signing in Alexis Sanchez. So hopefully this is the year when Jack really comes of age.”

Uh huh

thing is, he's not even that good of a director of big budget movies. Nolan's a horrific director of action scenes. and he refuses to go back to making small films, something he was actually good at.

oh well. the film world moves on without him.

I just don't understand peoples obsession with him.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
We still havent even made a bid for Vidal

And yet this has been going on for like 3 weeks

This fucking window

3Sixty

I made some sarcastic comment on a story on Saints facebook and someone replied to me saying

"Kane, plz, y u do dis :("

Lol I was sure it was one of you guys.

phaze

Dear Celtic we haven't had team in CL for close to 20 years. Please bend down for us

Thank you

looool 2-1 Fucking thank you, the CL dream is real.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
okay latest on Vidal since you're asking

Di Marzio: Vidal's agent has been in Italy since Monday but there are no meetings scheduled with Juventus

Marotta to SKY a few hours ago "Vidal is happy here and we're happy to keep him. There are no problems regarding his future."

United need to act fast because our tour is in a few days.

D_prOdigy

I have been closely following United transfer windows long enough (one year) to know that the Vidal story isn't the sort that comes off.

or even takes off

phaze

YESSSSSS

Red card for Celtic defender. Go down in flames pls.

2-1 for Legia after 45 minutes. Celtic with 10 players for the rest of the game.

wedward

Shouldn't the word 'English' be in there somewhere?

Xavi said:
"A role model. For me, and I really mean this, he's the best central midfielder I've seen in the last 15, 20 years. He's spectacular, he has it all, the last pass, goals, he's strong, he doesn't lose the ball, vision. If he'd been Spanish he might have been rated more highly. Players love him."

Baines has missed his chance to move to a bigger club than Everton I guess, at his age. Not that he;ll be too distraught about his decision not to push for a move to Man Utd last summer

L1NETT

Plenty of directors make really really good films.

Most don't have the following he does.

Think a lot of it is because he made a good comic book movie that nerds were so desperate for.

Few makes as many great films as he does. Name em if you want.

And his best films aren't anything to do with Batman.

3Sixty

Osvaldo - Taider deal done. Season long loan-swap deal - both have option to buy at the end of the season.

mirkocorli: Deal done between #Inter and #SaintsFC: #Osvaldo and #Taider will swap shirts until June 2015, no money involved. Buy back clause for both.

----

Inter?

Pls let him be half good

jtb

Banned
Nolan hasn't made a good film in eight years. He's got talent but he needs to fire half of his current collaborators. getting rid of cunt Wally Pfister was a good start though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom