• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Pls

Understand football.

Deutschland über Alles.

I actually like Gerrard a lot but like if you guys could find the time to develop Can, I would be much obliged. He is better for Liverpool than he would have been for us at Bayern.
We'll develop him.

Club rates him really highly. Has been really good in pre-season as well.

Wouldn't surprise me if he got a shock start against Southampton.

Salazar

Brian Reade is a gimp.

And LvG's unfavourable comparison of the typical British football journalist's intellect with his own is spot-on.

pappe

Ladies meet Gaal's Balls

p27PJOo.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Wilbur

Banned
I need to leave the house in 25 minutes and I'm still doing a shit

Need to shower and wash my hair and dry it

But I won't stop leaking from the brown chute

Yen

"@Simon_Hughes__:
My favourite Bobby Robson story: Kid gets him to sign his book after queuing for ages. 'Have you signed a lot of books today, Sir Bobby?'"

"@Simon_Hughes__:
'Oh, hundreds, son. Hundreds!'
Kid walks off with his signed book, and glances down at the inscription.
'Best Wishes, Bobby Hundreds.'"

Godan

Cant understand what the big hype for Raheem Sterling is. From what I seen last season he has pace and can run with the ball well but that seems about it his passing and finishing is average at best.

I think Henderson is a much better player than him.

LTWheels

Cant understand what the big hype for Raheem Sterling is. From what I seen last season he has pace and can run with the ball well but that seems about it his passing and finishing is average at best.

Henderson is brilliant, but did you see Sterling's goal and disallowed goal from last night? Both are worth a watch.

Purdy

What you've seen obviously wasn't very much then.

He got hyped a lot at the WC for just running with the ball without much end product bar the odd occasion, although I guess that'd make you stand out in the garbage that is an England/Hodgson side

Wilbur

Banned
Wildly undervaluing Sterling there; he's an intelligent and composed player for his age, who can play in a few different positions and does them all well.

King_Moc

Banned

As soon as he learns to shoot well consistently he'll be nearing a goal a game. He absolutely terrorises defences, but his end product is a bit weak. Got a good through ball on him though.

FootballFan

Lol

M8. That is jokes.

Feorax

@ViktorFagerLFC: Rodgers: "Every player has an opportunity. Seba (Coates) was out for a lot of last season. He's done well in pre-season." #LFC

Good lad.

Can see both Agger and Toure leaving soon.

Godan

I watched most of the games he played last season and did not impress really.

I guess I will think twice about giving an opinion on an over rated liverpool player next time.

Walshy

I guess I will think twice about giving an opinion on an over rated liverpool player next time.
If it wasn't for him Liverpool's title challenge would of collapsed in March.

He was exceptional at the back of last season, especially in the last two months.

Wilbur

Banned

You could give your opinion on Gerrard being a past it over the hill cunt and I won't argue

Could a Swansea ever step to the next level and play in Europe?

No sé. Football is such a short-term thing. It’s not by accident that the teams with the big money are there every year. Manchester City and Chelsea came to where they are now because they have money. A coach is not a magician.

Walshy

Played very well last night v City. Been really inpressive all pre-season to be fair to him.

Nothing is nailed on though, Deportivo want him and Ilori on loan.
I'd like Coates to stay.

Toure is off to the MLS. Ilori needs another loan.

That leaves Coates or another centre-back coming in. I know there is rumours of Vermaelen but i'd rather keep Coates.

Godan

Liverpool managed a title challenge thanks to Suárez more than anything.

I really wont say what I have always thought about Gerrard. Let just say I was ecstatic when I seen that slip of his.

Mastadon

Banned

I really wont say what I have always thought about Gerrard. Let just say I was ecstatic when I seen that slip of his.

Who would you give as examples of 18/19 year olds that have more potential than Sterling out of interest?

King_Moc

Banned

You just sound biased.

Here's the highlights of that overrated youngster's 45 minutes last night: http://youtu.be/pcwHA0thVbc

Blimey, he barely did anything wrong at all, and some of those passes are sublime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom