• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
if Campbell is not sold for 15m+ by deadline day, it has been a failure of a window

It can be done, but you'll need Jose and Michael Emenalo to do your negotiating for you..!

MOURINHO_3.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
If there's one thing I rate Pochetino for it's polishing a player. Could be a shrewd signing. Could also be a Dawson shaped disaster.

I'm just glad we've signed a defender who has genuine potential to be a top player. Not like Zeki fucking Fryers.

wedward

Electric Sanchez ‏@db10Halo 10m
@thearsenalhorse any truth in Quintero talks?

The Arsenal Horse ‏@thearsenalhorse 8m
@db10Halo I'm told it could be

The horse has spoken.

I think the more important question is whether he's worth his £31m release clause. Because he's not getting sold for less than that.

Why are you so angry?

What do you think of Quintero?

he's ok. got good pace, good passing, does the bridge between midfield and the striker well, good vision and awareness, good on freekicks but he's small (Messi sized) and inexperienced, gonna get bulied against the physical EPL teams.

regarding value, no more than 15 million €.

you should wait to see if Porto goes into the CL group stage or crash out during play-offs.

if they crash they'll need the money badly and will lose a ton of leverage.

Salvadora

he's ok. got good pace, good passing, does the bridge between midfield and the striker well, good vision and awareness, good on freekicks but he's small (Messi sized) and inexperienced, gonna get bulied against the physical EPL teams.

regarding value, no more than 15 million €.
Aye, I'd be slightly worried about his lack of physicality from the videos I've been watching.

Very slight, very skillful.

So guys how likely is the Cavani to Chelsea move? seeing as Lukaku is out I think we're gonna need another striker and he would be a good fit imo

Very pricey
Would still need to shift Torres
Too many foreign players in the squad as it is
Would he be happy on the wing
Or as possible back-up to Costa?

All those things make it unlikely to me

Very pricey
Would still need to shift Torres
Too many foreign players in the squad as it is
Would he be happy on the wing
Or as possible back-up to Costa?

All those things make it unlikely to me

Always a plus :)

As for the point about playing on the wing I believe I read Mou saying he would be willing to play two strikers so I am guessing maybe a 4-4-2

The foreign players is definitely a cause for concern though.

Hixx

I remember in a game against Arsenal, we played Sessegnon on the left wing and he fucking tortured Jenkinson. It was absolutely hilarious, he was toying with him. Got him sent off as a final pisstake
KuGsj.gif

Wheeeeeere did Stephane Sessegnon go?
I don't know, I don't know :(

Yen

Guardians of the Galaxy delivered on the hype. Easily the best Marvel film, and bloody hilarious too. Pratt, Cooper and Groot were just brilliant.
I take it the post-credits scene is just a joke/easter egg and they aren't going to make a movie based on that character?

jtb

Banned
Guardians of the Galaxy delivered on the hype. Easily the best Marvel film, and bloody hilarious too. Pratt, Cooper and Groot were just brilliant.
I take it the post-credits scene is just a joke/easter egg and they aren't going to make a movie based on that character?

good to hear (and I'm seeing it anyways tomorrow) but I'm curious:

Iron Man 3: for or against?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom