• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Atsu had a decent season at Vitesse. Dunno why you guys are saying he's shit. Would have been a good one for Feyenoord if it wasn't for the fact they got no money.

Arnie

I love Mata. I want to be his friend.

I feel like he needs all the friends he can get at the moment.

His dip in footballing budo has been sharp and steep.

Probably goes home and texts Fernando about what he's making for tea or what's on Film4 or some shit. To distract himself.

tolkir

r76UgzX.jpg

Kids, in summer 2014 I decided to sign with Malaga

Arnie

Atsu had a decent season at Vitesse. Dunno why you guys are saying he's shit. Would have been a good one for Feyenoord if it wasn't for the fact they got no money.
I am saying he's shit because he's exactly the sort of player Feyenoord should purchase from Vitesse.

Chelsea took a wild punt on some pacey Porto-bean in the hope that they could make a quick buck. Lad won't develop though because he's legit gash.

Christian Asstu

He is going to have a great year, I can feel it.

Yep. Gonna get loads of goals and assists. Will be great.

Tbf we could just be going about our business in a very quiet manner. But yeah, we really should've had another in by now.

It should have been done by now.

But now we know why Woodward hasn't been getting shit done. He's been focusing on handing over more money to the Glazers.

Linius

I am saying he's shit because he's exactly the sort of player Feyenoord should purchase from Vitesse.

Chelsea took a wild punt on some pacey Porto-bean in the hope that they could make a quick buck. Lad won't develop though because he's legit gash.

Christian Asstu

Not sure if he's ever good enough for real top clubs. But for a club like Everton he's a nice signing. A good place to see if he can move up in the future. It's just harsh to call him right out shit.

Haven't seen any Ghana games so I can't say much about his WC games. But a decent Eredivisie season should be valued above three games with the national team.

Afonso Alves scored 34 goals in a Eredivise season, everyone can look good for a season in the Eredivise. Even Labyad is looking ok at Vitesse.

DiMarzio: Contacts between @VfL_Wolfsburg and the agent of @Torres: the german club is looking forward a striker.

PLEEEEAAASEEE

I would be more than happy to pay some of his wages over the next 2 years for it to happen

Wilbur

Banned
Guardians of the galaxy was really fun. Cliche plot, crap villain, but Bert Macklin FBI was brilliant, and it was just funny and cool and dumb and the soundtrack was amazing

Linius

Afonso Alves scored 34 goals in a Eredivise season, everyone can look good for a season in the Eredivise. Even Labyad is looking ok at Vitesse.

If you look at it like that you can't value any player in our league. It's there's been a lot of failures once they went on to a bigger league. But there's also been plenty players who claimed a spot at their new club and do just fine. I think foreign clubs should stop buying players from our midtable clubs like Heerenveen and Groningen. These players don't have any international experience (except for a few EL qualifier games maybe) and are always a big gamble. These players should develop at Ajax/PSV/Twente first. Get some CL/EL experience and play against the big boys. Experience playing at a club that wants to win the league. I've noticed many players moving from midtable to the top in our league say it's a big step up in everything. The pressure, intense training, more games etc. The change to a big league turns out to be too tough to make most of the time.

Footy-gaf got some spare cash, is it worth purchasing a xbox one yet seeing as I already have a ps4?

If you have a PS4 then it depends if you want to play the exclusives really... Ryse, DR3, Forza 5, Killer Instinct plus Titanfall if you don't have it on 360/PC, theres some other downloadable titles around too

Are you interested in the holiday line-up? FH2, Sunset Overdrive, Halo MCC, Ori and the Blind Forest and D4?

If you want to play those then go for it otherwise i'd wait, I bet there will be some good deals this holiday as well

mil6es

If you have a PS4 then it depends if you want to play the exclusives really... Ryse, DR3, Forza 5, Killer Instinct plus Titanfall if you don't have it on 360/PC, theres some other downloadable titles around too

Are you interested in the holiday line-up? FH2, Sunset Overdrive, Halo MCC, Ori and the Blind Forest and D4?

If you want to play those then go for it otherwise i'd wait, I bet there will be some good deals this holiday as well

well I've been yearning for a driving game and thats my main reason for the inkling to purchase, so F5 and FH2 is pretty much the reason for for the idea and sunset overdrive looks good, (my ps4 would still be the multi-plat console of choice for obvious reasons)

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
I'm surprised Southampton were able to keep hold of Clyne. I hope he impresses this season and gets an England call up. Ward-Prowse too.

well I've been yearning for a driving game and thats my main reason for the inkling to purchase, so F5 and FH2 is pretty much the reason for for the idea and sunset overdrive looks good, (my ps4 would still be the multi-plat console of choice for obvious reasons)

Forza Motorsport 5 is good, and FH2 was good too when I played it at a preview event so I would think you're well covered for racing games. Perhaps have a look at what the deals are currently and see if theres one thats takes your interest

mil6es

Forza Motorsport 5 is good, and FH2 was good too when I played it at a preview event so I would think you're well covered for racing games. Perhaps have a look at what the deals are currently and see if theres one thats takes your interest

So I won't be disappointed then?

Nah.

The best games are on both. And you already have the better system for those.

I always have both consoles every gen so its not a question of if I should purchase it at all, the question is if I should purchase it now

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
I always have both consoles every gen so its not a question of if I should purchase it at all, the question is if I should purchase it now

Wait for sunset overdrive. If they're still getting hammered you'll probably find they'll do some deals.

Tubie

Have we sold Khedira yet?

Is Casillas really going to be our main keeper this season?

Is Benzema still our only 9?

These are that questions that keep me up at night.

Niven

Forza 5 is great

Linius

Have we sold Khedira yet?

Is Casillas really going to be our main keeper this season?

Is Benzema still our only 9?

These are that questions that keep me up at night.

I have the same kind of questions for Ajax. Still at risk of losing two of our starting players and we need some extra depth here and there. Especially on midfield. Get to business already :/

So I won't be disappointed then?

No I think you will enjoy both of them a lot (and Horizon 2 is out in less than 2 months as well)

Being a multinational, multibillion company with thousands of employees and lots of products, they should.

This is true although to be fair to Sony the earlier updates from MS were partly adding in delayed features. Now they've done all of those it will be interesting to see what changes are made going forwards although its looking good.

Lots to add still and the store needs a revamp as well among other things. But Sony's situation with firmware updates is weird.

Salvadora

This is true although to be fair to Sony the earlier updates from MS were partly adding in delayed features. Now they've done all of those it will be interesting to see what changes are made going forwards although its looking good.

Lots to add still and the store needs a revamp as well among other things. But Sony's situation with firmware updates is weird.
Yeah but even the communication and transparency with Microsoft is leagues ahead.

Will end up buying a PS4 first, but I'm envious of the software side of things (and the controller).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom