• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noooooooo!

For aggressive sarcasm. I'm glad a mod banned him, can't have all his agressions come out through sarcasm, what a monster.
CNB1W6d.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Marotta "Vidal in Manchester? No, he was here yesterday.”

This is the worst transfer saga ever. Just fucking sell him to make them STOP

WE GIVE UP! TAKE EVERYONE

Fuck

Just read that Sahin is out for three weeks. Please tell me this season is going to be better than the last...

Bender-Kehl or Bender-Jojic should be fine. But Bender is an injury waiting to happen :/

v1lla21

Chivas doesn't manage to sell out in there stadium so I no surprise that there isn't a big amount of chivas fans in the stands.

Lightning

Banned
Marotta "Vidal in Manchester? No, he was here yesterday.”

This is the worst transfer saga ever. Just fucking sell him to make them STOP

WE GIVE UP! TAKE EVERYONE
Yurt buddy, relax. United will be the disappointed ones in the end. Not getting Vidal and at the end of the season still not in the CL.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bt5Hty4CQAA7Y5N.jpg

Evra "If you are not willing to accept criticism for not winning, then I don't think you have a place at a club like Juventus."

OMG I LOVE HIM

EVEN THOUGH I KNOW I'M GONNA HATE HIM WHEN I SEE HIM PLAYING

Yurt buddy, relax. United will be the disappointed ones in the end. Not getting Vidal and at the end of the season still not in the CL.

I still think he'll sign for them before our Asian tour on Sunday. Thankfully I'll be in Spain by then

Giovinco's agent, Andrea D'Amico says "I am convinced that Vidal will leave.

Lightning

Banned
OMG I LOVE HIM

EVEN THOUGH I KNOW I'M GONNA HATE HIM WHEN I SEE HIM PLAYING

I still think he'll sign for them before our Asian tour on Sunday. Thankfully I'll be in Spain by then
Just know that if you sell Vidal to United I will wish you and Allegri relegated into Serie B!

darknil

If Arsenal is buying Quintero.. well, may as well buy a third colombian, Boca and River always won when they had 3.
even Porto

If Arsenal is buying Quintero.. well, may as well buy a third colombian, Boca and River always won when they had 3.
even Porto

All part of the master plan. Buy some relatively ok Germans and then use them to get Ozil and soon big Sami. Buy some relatively ok Colombians and use them to buy James Rodriguez in two years

Slizz

GOTG was great.

Haven't seen the Capn America 2 or IM3 but seen the rest. GOTG better than all of those.

Not a single lull in the movie.

Gianluca Di Marzio ✔ @DiMarzio
Follow
Contacts between @VfL_Wolfsburg and the agent of @Torres: the german club is looking forward a striker.

WUs38eF.gif

Jose was lying! He is going to leave surely!

please Wolfsburg

Lightning

Banned
Gianluca Di Marzio ✔ @DiMarzio
Follow
Contacts between @VfL_Wolfsburg and the agent of @Torres: the german club is looking forward a striker.

WUs38eF.gif

Jose was lying! He is going to leave surely!

please Wolfsburg
Wolfsburg can't possibly afford Torres wages nor is it in Torres best interest to go there.

Only way that deal is possible is if Chelsea wave the transfer fee.

GQman2121

Banned
Wolfsburg can't possibly afford Torres wages nor is it in Torres best interest to go there.

Only way that deal is possible is if Chelsea wave the transfer fee.

Not only that, but we would have to sign someone else if Torres leaves. I doubt Bamford stays on this year. He has another loan in him I think.

Nicktendo86

Huh, Vidal and Hummels rumours starting up already today. Can't I go back to getting my transfer gossip on a weekly basis from the news of the world?

Wilbur

Banned
I've hardly talked about football in here recently, all these Vidal rumours are pissing me off :lol. Wish we just knew one way or the other what's happening with our transfer business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom