• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manager

Poor Ashley Cole

1623609_801730993193789_1014399497078836444_n.png

Totti found out:
Bt8m5I3IAAADH4d.jpg:large

Feorax

I don't like that we're being linked to Bony again now that Remy isn't happening.

I feel as if we need someone who is experienced, rather than young and in need of game time, and also someone who can play across the front 3 (unless we're playing Studge as a winger from now on, which would be stupid).

Quite honestly, if Swansea want nearly £20m, I'd rather offer it to PSG to see if we could get Lavezzi.

Carbonox

The Last of Us Remastered arrived. Haven't tried the multiplayer in the PS3 version so might just jump straight in to that even though i have no idea how it works.

Yen

I'm watching 13/14 season highlights on LFCTV, and I think we'll be ok in the upcoming season through the sheer creativity of the squad. What we need is for the defence to buck up, and for Coutinho, Henderson (and Lallana) to improve their scoring records. They both should be doing much better, Coutinho should be capable of hitting double figures.

I hope we can continue to crush teams. Dem Arsenal, Everton, Spurs games. And watching this show, I hope we can beat Villa at home, Rodgers is yet to do that.

Mastadon

Banned
I'm watching 13/14 season highlights on LFCTV, and I think we'll be ok in the upcoming season through the sheer creativity of the squad. What we need is for the defence to buck up, and for Coutinho, Henderson (and Lallana) to improve their scoring records. They both should be doing much better, Coutinho should be capable of hitting double figures.

I hope we can continue to crush teams. Dem Arsenal, Everton, Spurs games. And watching this show, I hope we can beat Villa at home, Rodgers is yet to do that.

We'll be fine. You know why?

OptaJoe @OptaJoe · 28m
20 - Daniel Sturridge’s goals won Liverpool 20 points in 2013/14; more than any other player for their side in the Premier League. Vital.

Suen

Southampton looking at Schelotto? Did good for Parma last season, technically useless but provided good pace on the right and would find himself in good positions for goal chances. Not a player (so far anyway) to take Southampton to the next level (or keep them at the same) but a decent backup for better players. I wanted us to keep him but it looks like Inter took him back. Fuck off Skeletor.

Juz

Made my fantasy PL team for this season.

Maybe I'll try not to forget about it after a few weeks this time.

L62IY8B.png

Carbonox

@GraemeBailey
Newcastle agree a loan deal with Shakthar Donetsk for striker Facundo Ferreyra.They still want another main striker on permanent deal too.

Supposed to be decent but otherwise I know nothing about him. Can sign him on a permanent at the end of the season for something silly like £6m.

Still want Remy as well. Mental.

Wolfsburg can't possibly afford Torres wages nor is it in Torres best interest to go there.

Only way that deal is possible is if Chelsea wave the transfer fee.

More likely that they pay a fee and we pay some of his wages. Also, Di Marzio did say that "they are very very rich"

I think a deal can be done, if he's prepared to go

Carbonox

Out:

Remy
Ameobi
de Jong

In:

Riviere
Ferreyra
Remy (?)

pls.

dat upgrade.

Cisse will be dead and buried in the reserves and Armstrong/Perez/Campbell will continue to mess around in the kids leagues/reserves for a couple of seasons until they're ready.

Salvadora

Out:

Remy
Ameobi
de Jong

In:

Riviere
Ferreyra
Remy (?)

pls.

dat upgrade.

Cisse will be dead and buried in the reserves and Armstrong/Perez/Campbell will continue to mess around in the kids leagues/reserves for a couple of seasons until they're ready.

Joe Kinnear sorted the Remy deal out last time so you would be wise to bring him back to make it permanent.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Another day where we are linked with no-one, you know its bad when the press struggle to make any stuff up about your transfer dealings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom