• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Topo

Wolfsburg can't possibly afford Torres wages nor is it in Torres best interest to go there.

Only way that deal is possible is if Chelsea wave the transfer fee.

Wolfsburg is backed by Volkswagen, they could easily afford him if they want to. I don't see why they would get him though.

Zabojnik

Should only be a matter of a day or two for Vidal to United. It's pretty obvious it's happening, otherwise he would've said something by now. He's been back for almost a week. Dat Woodward's long con.

Genuinely shocked we arent further forward with a CB, of all the positions to get nailed down a CB is core, you can mess around with a CM or Wideman and slot them in but a CB needs practice, needs games with his other CB's. Any CB we get now is going to be really far behind :/

We just rejected a 10M€ bid from Valencia for Ogbonna. 15M€ and he's all yours.

I've hardly talked about football in here recently, all these Vidal rumours are pissing me off :lol. Wish we just knew one way or the other what's happening with our transfer business.
I wish VivaITK could help you out. My tentacles are out there but I'm not picking anything up. All my sources have clammed up.

We haven't even sold anyone yet. Bebe was always going. Evra I suppose. Buttner also I suppose. Woah we sold 3 players. For like £10m. Woodward you are gr8.

Wilbur

Banned
I wish VivaITK could help you out. My tentacles are out there but I'm not picking anything up. All my sources have clammed up.

We haven't even sold anyone yet. Bebe was always going. Evra I suppose. Buttner also I suppose. Woah we sold 3 players. For like £10m. Woodward you are gr8.

Christ when you put it like that

Lost Rio, Vidic, Evra, Buttner and Bebe for under 10 million. Four of our greatest players ever and Buttner.

LVG pls put the pressure on.

I think Chicha will be sold too for about £12m.

I think Chicha will be sold too for about £12m.
Yeah, I mean more in terms of getting rid of the deadwood though. Hernandez I wouldn't mind either way, he can still be an asset to us if we keep him - just it's probably best for him to go now.

Players like Anderson, Tom, Zaha, Young, Nani. They'll all end up staying at this rate. What a sad sad situation.

Wilbur

Banned
Feel the same as viva; wouldn't mind if Hernandez goes. I like him, but he's definitely the lesser of our four strikers in my eyes and if he wants the gametime he should go. Would be disappointed if we got less than 15m for him though.

Wonder what went on with De Vrij. Obviously LVG didn't want him, but I wonder why.

Buttner probably has more man of the match awards than all of those "great" four.

I don't think it counts if you steal them

Bribe them Viva. Go the Indian way.

N5EIZaI.jpg

Woodward has sucked all the muppeting out of me

We're not signing anyone else

He's sat on a yacht with the Glazers, sipping champagne and throwing 100 dollar bills at each other

The age of Manchester United is over

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
We've seen some big bets come in this morning for James McCarthy to join #MUFC He's just 1/3 to join the Red Devils > http://sky.me/1AGrcWW

Skybet

I cant get around the mental block that LvG has no idea who this player is.

L1NETT

McCarthy would cost so much to get him out of Goodison. Terrific player, but I really don't think he would be the shrewdest signing.

Also strikes me as a Moyes era signing rather than Van Gaal

Dunno, we'll see. Huge blow to Everton though

Salvadora

McCarthy would cost so much to get him out of Goodison. Terrific player, but I really don't think he would be the shrewdest signing.

Eh, don't know about that.

He's a quality player, for sure, but if Everton wrangled £30m (or more) out of United they could make some very shrewd signings with so much time left in the market.

Don't think it will happen either way, anyway.

3Sixty

Van Gaal hasn't made a single signing yet.

Woodward has a list of names from the last 2 seasons and is crossing them off one by one.

L1NETT

Van Gaal hasn't made a single signing yet.

Woodward has a list of names from the last 2 seasons and is crossing them off one by one.

When do we get back around to the lumpy Willy Carvalhslow rumours

I'm sure Metro will have some great sources for that one

Thank fuck our season starts in 8 days

Off season is fucking Wum mania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom