• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
So Chelsea have done some loan business over the last 48 hours.

Young John Swift has joined Rotherham and Gael "I can't believe they're still paying me" Kakuta is off to Spain to join Rayo Vallecano for the remaining 10 months he's under contract with us.

Astu seems close to an Everton move, so that would only leave Marin and Moses from the first teamers left to loan/sell, unless by some miracle this Wolfsburg rumor regarding Torres answers our prayers. Jebus, pls.

And then of course the swap deal with Juve regard Pogba for Ramires and £40m. But that's just a formality.

Why would Lampard go to City?

Because he doesn't want to go to Australia while he waits for his club in New York to be built....

dc89

mSB49lZ.jpg

Meier

Because he doesn't want to go to Australia while he waits for his club in New York to be built....
He actually couldn't even do it if he/they wanted him to. A-League has some pretty strict roster regulations. It's like 1 foreign loanee per season or something along those lines. There was talk he may sign for Melbourne City directly to circumvent this but they also have a pretty strict salary cap which would have further complicated things. The club definitely wanted him to be official to help sell season tickets as well I'm sure.

omgkitty

Just got a form email from the guy I interviewed with earlier this week that I didn't get the job. Worst part is I used to work for him and he's friends with my Dad. Guy could have at least had the balls to call me. Oh well, at least I'm in a theater to see Guardians of the Galaxy right now.

Slizz

Just got a form email from the guy I interviewed with earlier this week that I didn't get the job. Worst part is I used to work for him and he's friends with my Dad. Guy could have at least had the balls to call me. Oh well, at least I'm in a theater to see Guardians of the Galaxy right now.

Sucks, enjoy. You're gonna catch feels.

And then of course the swap deal with Juve regard Pogba for Ramires and £40m. But that's just a formality.

£40m? GQ pls, now they're involved in this Mutu business and we're trying to get the £18m~ he can't pay us from Juve (and Livorno) I reckon we could get at least a £10m discount if we drop it.

Perhaps if we throw in Mikel as well they'll drop the price further.

LAM09

Both are on the bench. None of the new players are in the starting team, which is perfectly fine because we are playing really well.

Ok. I think it could be a very good season for SCP if they don't sell any important players. I think Rojo is a cert to leave though.

Ok. I think it could be a very good season for SCP if they don't sell any important players. I think Rojo is a cert to leave though.

After yesterday, he is closer to staying one more season. We only will get 25% of the transfer if he gets sold so unless there's a 20M€ offer, he'll most likely stay.

Zabojnik

I take it you got fired / quit your previous job?

My friend just went to the toilets at Canary Wharf and walked in on 8 men in business suits wanking into the urinals.

Show us the receipts.

GQman2121

Banned
£40m? GQ pls, now they're involved in this Mutu business and we're trying to get the £18m~ he can't pay us from Juve (and Livorno) I reckon we could get at least a £10m discount if we drop it.

Perhaps if we throw in Mikel as well they'll drop the price further.

£40m? £30m? Whatever it takes. It's all house money at this point anyway. I'm just trying to see a young mans dreams come true! #freePaul

My friend just went to the toilets at Canary Wharf and walked in on 8 men in business suits wanking into the urinals.

injWQiTTMmBYx.png

Manager

Lampard to City now reported by Sky, Mirror, Guardian, Sun and Manchester Evening News, says he might join in a few days. Martin Blackburn has been quite reliable with City this summer:

Martin Blackburn @SunMartinB · 2h
Not definite yet with lampard as he still has other options. But chances are he'll be training at Carras as early as next week.

It may be mainly a fitness thing but registering lampard gives #mcfc the option to use him. From there it'd be upto Pellegrini if he plays.

#mcfc v #cfc is Sunday sept 21 to save people looking....

Tomorrow's newly laid pitch not looking too good:
Bt-LNGCCYAIt10L.jpg

Scum

I'm in the wrong job.

The "Interesting video on street harrassment" thread in OT will be a graveyard soon.

Better behave yourself then, innit.

I like the look of him, so glad we are prioritising defenders this window. Surely two of our old CBs will leave now?

Dawson. The other better not be Chiriches, or you're dead to me, Usho.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Dawson. The other better not be Chiriches, or you're dead to me, Usho.

Some guy who was with the team on the tour says he was told Vlad is not in MoPo's plans. I don't think he's traveled for the Celtic game tomorrow so I sense he's circling the drain. Sandro missed the US tour but he was training normally and will play tomorrow.

I don't understand why we'd get rid of Chiriches but if we are then I'm sure MoPo has his reasons. Officially he still has a back injury.

Fingers crossed for Naughton and Dawson

iuwNXO68LyFiP.gif

everytime I see a LFC supporter tweet at LFC everytime they tweet anything at all with "Reus", I want us to never sign him so dicks like them can fuck off.

Arnie

You let yourself be forced to see it. You shoulda known better. Go see GOTG, wash the taste out.
It was for work, didn't have a choice. Had to leave the pub and my colleagues getting merrily pissed to watch it, too. Fucking appalling piece of cinema.

Will try and see GotG on Sunday.

Slizz

It was for work, didn't have a choice. Had to leave the pub and my colleagues getting merrily pissed to watch it, too. Fucking appalling piece of cinema.

Will try and see GotG on Sunday.

Ah an obligation, I see.

Lol how was Ronda Rousey? Did she say more than 3 lines?

Arnie

Ah an obligation, I see.

Lol how was Ronda Rousey? Did she say more than 3 lines?
Said about 10 in total.

One of which was about how, was Stallone 30 years younger, he'd be the sort of guy she'd go for.

Which made me fucking giggle when I realised Stallone himself wrote that.

Jesus it's just poo. Even with Arnie and Harrison Ford playing comedy roles.
It is a poor film. They just keep packing the film with has been action stars, and some UFC fighters. LOL!
I really didn't recognize 70% of the cast.

Scum

Some guy who was with the team on the tour says he was told Vlad is not in MoPo's plans. I don't think he's traveled for the Celtic game tomorrow so I sense he's circling the drain. Sandro missed the US tour but he was training normally and will play tomorrow.

I don't understand why we'd get rid of Chiriches but if we are then I'm sure MoPo has his reasons. Officially he still has a back injury.

iuwNXO68LyFiP.gif

Eugh. He did really well last season, considering. I'd rather see the back of Naughton.

Darren Lewis ‏@MirrorDarren 7m
Lampard has made it clear to City that he does not want to play against Chelsea. Story and Mirror back page to come.

lol

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Darren Lewis ‏@MirrorDarren 7m
Lampard has made it clear to City that he does not want to play against Chelsea. Story and Mirror back page to come.

lol

I would have thought he would have no chance of starting those games anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom