• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAM09

Well depends on what unblocking thing you use I guess. Unblockus were really quick to always change their IP's when that happened. The bigger problem is beinsport being complete and utter cunts, locking you out of your account if you mistype the password once, for 15 to 20 minutes. What the fuck man.

That is over the top. A few times is understandable, but once is a joke!

fZhGEgM.gif

Slizz

Incredible that one network doesn't hold all the PL games overseas or at least in England.

Thank you NBC for basing Fox and winning the rights.

LAM09

Incredible that one network doesn't hold all the PL games overseas or at least in England.

Thank you NBC for basing Fox and winning the rights.

It will never happen in England, but I thought Bein showed all the Prem matches?

I guess that is only in North Africa and Arab nations.

Zabojnik

Meier

I do have Comcast. So I can stream every game free of additional charge?
The other guys mentioned it already, but I know for Time Warner they actually have every game live on TV as well. They show one game on NBCSN and/or NBC and then they have these overflow channels that broadcast every I other game as well. They're free too, no additional charge -- it's a really incredible service. People in the UK don't even get every game even if they subscribe to multiple pay services.

With comcast, I assume they also have the overflow channels (you just need to find them) but at a minimum they allow for streaming of everything on your PC at the link they shared and on mobile devices (there's an app).

Jarnet87

I'll never stop my hatred of Welbeck, he doesn't belong at United. I wish that he would either A) prove me wrong and become a quality player worth making the starting 11 or B) fuck off to the bottom half of the premier league where he belongs.

The awful reality is he'll just linger on with mediocre performances and a lot of running, and once in a blue moon show a flash of what could be. Jonas Guitierrez put in a hard working shift, Johan Elmander put in a decent shift at striker or out wide too, doesnt mean I want him anywhere near the fucking team.

GQman2121

Banned
Sanchez seems like a no thought required fantasy player this year. Should put up excellent numbers from midfield.

This is my latest team.

7fgeTWA.png

kharma45

I'll never stop my hatred of Welbeck, he doesn't belong at United. I wish that he would either A) prove me wrong and become a quality player worth making the starting 11 or B) fuck off to the bottom half of the premier league where he belongs.

The awful reality is he'll just linger on with mediocre performances and a lot of running, and once in a blue moon show a flash of what could be. Jonas Guitierrez put in a hard working shift, Johan Elmander put in a decent shift at striker or out wide too, doesnt mean I want him anywhere near the fucking team.

Agreed. Welbeck is fucking shite. He only gets a chance as he's a local lad.
I like Evans.

Me too.

Salvadora

I'd swap Welbeck for Kuyt in a heartbeat, not even talking about a young Kuyt. He can put in the same kind of work rate, and is a far better player in the final 3rd.
His finishing is atrocious, don't get me wrong, but he puts a shift in and helps the team.

Was very impressed with him v Bayern Munich.

We're not talking a starter here, but more of a 3rd choice.

Lightning

Banned
I don't understand Arsene's obsession in wanting a player in exchange for inconsistent Vermaelen? We'd only get a crappy player to replace a crappy player. Just take the money and go.

Salvadora

I don't understand Arsene's obsession in wanting a player in exchange for inconsistent Vermaelen? We'd only get a crappy player to replace a crappy player. Just take the money and go.
Nastasic is the player I want, badly.

City should be fine with Kompany, Mangala, Demichelis (and Sagna as fourth choice).

£12m for Vermaelen and the upgrade could come quite cheaply. I don't want to sell unless we have a replacement lined up.

Arnie

Nastasic over Vermaelen is a no brainer.

During the season when he played regularly I thought he'd all of the potential to become top class.

Vermaelen's just a flemish bellend, hence LVG's interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom