• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohois

Darren Lewis ‏@MirrorDarren 7m
Lampard has made it clear to City that he does not want to play against Chelsea. Story and Mirror back page to come.

lol

Hilarious that Lampard even thinks he would be in contention for a chance in a City - Chelsea game.

wedward

Tony Leen says we've agreed a fee for Carvalho.

No he didn't. Where did you get that from?

Tony Leen @tonyleen · 31m
Inside word is that the gap between Sporting & Arsenal is narrowing. Whether Arsene will go the extra mile....Your guess is as good as mine!

We are getting Khedira.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Not really considering City probably only want to loan him there for reasons other than their title hopes.

Eh, if you're being paid to play then you play when you're selected. But yeah, he's not being signed to contribute anything on the pitch, so I guess it doesn't really matter. It would be like a training camp for him.

No he didn't. Where did you get that from?

Tony Leen @tonyleen · 31m
Inside word is that the gap between Sporting & Arsenal is narrowing. Whether Arsene will go the extra mile....Your guess is as good as mine!

We are getting Khedira.
Oops meant to say "close to"

Messi Minutes @MessiMinutes

Irish journalist Tony Leen, who has been v.good with #AFC news this summer, says Arsenal are close to agreeing a fee for William Carvalho.

Slizz

So I said I wanted to start watching Premier League, but I don't actually know how to watch games here in the US.

http://stream.nbcsports.com/liveextra/

you'll need a cable/dish tv subscription. You can watch every game live on there.

Pretty much. Also they usually air 4-6 games a week on the NBCSN channel.

Invariably you'll want to watch Champions League too which is on Fox Sports 1 & 2

I do have Comcast. So I can stream every game free of additional charge?

Yup.

You all need to use starsports.com

10 pounds for whole season access

and it's not illegal

No packages available to be purchased.

xPSlPCU.png

Will have to start my beinsport subscription again soon.

xPSlPCU.png

Will have to start my beinsport subscription again soon.

It will be available closer to the PL start. Here is proof of cost from last season, I am not lying:

This shit is gold.

500INR = 5ish pounds lol

It will be available closer to the PL start. Here is proof of cost from last season, I am not lying:

This shit is gold.

500INR = 5ish pounds lol

For you it might be available, not for me lol. If it is available for me, then it's certainly not legal. But as it's so cheap, I might check it out with an Indian VPN if it accepts my credit card!

L1NETT

Jeez Rodwell is already 23

Career hasn't just plateaued, it's gone downhill quicker than a fat bloke in that Cheese rolling thing they do in Gloucestershire

Rodwell to Arsenal

Can he be Ramsified

Or will he follow John Bostock into the Belgian leagues

I have heard about this service, but people have said it is up and down. Also, they don't show CL matches.

I watched my matches on it last year a lot. No issues. You are correct in no CL, but it's dirt fucking cheap.

For you it might be available, not for me lol. If it is available for me, then it's certainly not legal. But as it's so cheap, I might check it out with an Indian VPN if it accepts my credit card!

The PL package is not on the site yet. I will let you know once it's available. The invoice pic I posted was for last year :p

Apparently the plane that's transporting the two Americans that are possibly infected with the Ebola virus made a stop at the Azores' Lajes Air Base...
Well, GAF, it was good to meet you all.

The PL package is not on the site yet. I will let you know once it's available. The invoice pic I posted was for last year :p

Alright cool cool. Can you rewind on there? That is the one thing I really like about beinsport. They are ultra cunts about logins though, to avoid usersharing and such, if you just type in your password incorrectly once they will block you for like 15 to 20 min!

Yen

Wooden, tell me more bout Bein. Easy to set up? Cheap?
Jeez Rodwell is already 23

Career hasn't just plateaued, it's gone downhill quicker than a fat bloke in that Cheese rolling thing they do in Gloucestershire

Rodwell to Arsenal

Can he be Ramsified

Or will he follow John Bostock into the Belgian leagues

"That cheese rolling thing they do in Gloucestershire" or as it's known, "cheese rolling"

Alright cool cool. Can you rewind on there? That is the one thing I really like about beinsport. They are ultra cunts about logins though, to avoid usersharing and such, if you just type in your password incorrectly once they will block you for like 15 to 20 min!

From what I remember, you can rewind, replays, watch multiple streams, I was never locked out either.

L1NETT

"That cheese rolling thing they do in Gloucestershire" or as it's known, "cheese rolling"

They do it in Chesire too

And I think used to in Oxford

It's just big in Gloucestershire

Both the cheese and popularity wise

That PL streaming package is interesting. There's no way I'll pay money to Benfica so I can watch the PL. Those cunts ruined my afternoons on weekends by getting the exclusive rights to the Premiership in Portugal for Benfica TV.

Well you gotta pay for some unblocking service too, as the free ones are usually pretty unreliable. With http://www.unblock-us.com/ (5 dollars a month) and the BeinSport price is (or at least was) 11 pounds a month. So overall pretty cheap, at least compared to what I have to pay here, and good service.

It's really easy to set up, but every once in a while the VPN will stop working with beinsport, it doesn't take more than 5 minutes for them to fix it usually though when you send them an email telling them this, had it happen to me a few times just before matches were about to start.

From what I remember, you can rewind, replays, watch multiple streams, I was never locked out either.

Well that site is made for India I see when googling, so of course you weren't locked out. :p

I will try it though, sounds good.

wedward

It is hard to sell overpaid, shit footballers.

Ryo going out on loan again. Nobody wants to buy him?

I remember Man U fans(not necessarily here) saying they couldn't wait for LVG to clear our all the shit players. It's hard to sell shit players who are on big wages.

LAM09

Well you gotta pay for some unblocking service too, as the free ones are usually pretty unreliable. With http://www.unblock-us.com/ (5 dollars a month) and the BeinSport price is (or at least was) 11 pounds a month. So overall pretty cheap, at least compared to what I have to pay here, and good service.

It's really easy to set up, but every once in a while the VPN will stop working with beinsport, it doesn't take more than 5 minutes for them to fix it usually though when you send them an email telling them this, had it happen to me a few times just before matches were about to start.

I know a few people who used the service last year in the UK, but they said they were block from time to time. I guess they are hard up on trying to stop people using the service in other countries.

I know a few people who used the service last year in the UK, but they said they were block from time to time. I guess they are hard up on trying to stop people using the service in other countries.

Well depends on what unblocking thing you use I guess. Unblockus were really quick to always change their IP's when that happened. The bigger problem is beinsport being complete and utter cunts, locking you out of your account if you mistype the password once, for 15 to 20 minutes. What the fuck man.

SopCast forever.

Some dude who streamed all danish football on sopcast actually got busted lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom