• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about Reus and Hummels is that Dortmund aren't just going to sell them. They don't really have a reason to do so, and they don't really need the money. In order to get them, someone's going to have to convince the players to leave first. Some people think there's gonna be a bidding war next summer for Reus because of this mythical release clause, and I could totally see Reus signing a new contract just to get rid of that. Also, just because the clause is triggered doesn't mean they have to sell. I honestly could see Reus turning his nose up at Bayern not wanting to hurt Dortmund fans the way some other players have.

lol Reus is never coming to Bayern. We offered him a better deal in 2011 and he turned us down. He's already the best player in Germany and he's the star of a team that's guaranteed to go to the quarters of the UCL every year.

But I'd happily trade a bunch of our players for Reus.

wedward

Guillem Balague
‏@GuiIIemBaIague
Liverpool have made enquiries for Benzema to replace Suarez, but striker says he "only wants a big club." #LFC #RMCF

Meier

Transfermarkt is shit.

It really is. The values are completely and utterly arbitrary. They just randomly make them go up a bit and change things after a transfer. But they don't accurately reflect real value in today's market. Look at James. They have him priced 10m below what he transferred for just over a year ago.

Fry

It's a lost battle m8
just try to enjoy the ride

But I have gorgeous hair.

rIKHKhf.jpg

jesalr

Guillem Balague
‏@GuiIIemBaIague
Liverpool have made enquiries for Benzema to replace Suarez, but striker says he "only wants a big club." #LFC #RMCF

#TheDefOfMe

On a similar line, we're apparently willing to trigger Griezmann's release clause, but I doubt he'd come. Monaco seem to be the other option.

Also, people being surprised about Cesc's hair is surprising me. Have you guys not seen him in the past 4 years or something? It was pretty fucking obvious that he's balding. Just like Götze, Badstuber, Großkreutz and many others. Who cares.

Barzul

Also, people being surprised about Cesc's hair is surprising me. Have you guys not seen him in the past 4 years or something? It was pretty fucking obvious that he's balding. Just like Götze, Badstuber, Großkreutz and many others. Who cares.

Gotze is balding?

Nah Mourinho already stealing his youth with his defensive tactics

GorillaJu

I certainly didn't make it up.

Balague may have.

The shit you guys believe. You pull up random Twitter quotes that

No

Professional

Player

Would

Ever

Say

And instead of just thinking for a moment and assuming it's made up bullshit, your first reaction is to post it here like it's news. :lol

Get a grip.

wedward

The shit you guys believe. You pull up random Twitter quotes that

No

Professional

Player

Would

Ever

Say

And instead of just thinking for a moment and assuming it's made up bullshit, your first reaction is to post it here like it's news. :lol

Get a grip.

m8. It's a fake twitter account. It is a joke. Relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom