• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
9wMrjZY.jpg

GorillaJu

Hitch, I'll be game for some Dota tomorrow. Pick a hero for me tonight and I'll research it.

Pick a noob friendly one though pls.

When you're at the very bottom, any hero is fine. I started off playing a lot of Axe and I liked him a lot as a newbie hero. Try him. Venomancer is also a fun hero. Keeper of the Light can be fun too (hide in trees and nuke enemy heroes). Basically the reason I recommend those heroes is because they're strong laning heroes—they have potential to dominate the lanes, which is where lower level games spend 80% of their time in.

Now I feel bad :( Maybe I really forgot my roots....

Damn. The guys you mentioned there. I remember them all. Wasn't Cedeo some kind of model or smth? Some kind of early thread legend lol. Yazan was a good lad too :( And Frenck used to be my early rival.

Oh my. Those were the days.

I'm pretty sure Yazan promised us all we could stay at his place for Qatar 2022. I can't wait.

Wilbur

Banned
If the old guys were such legends why have they all pussied out and disappeared

I call them all out

Mama Smurf, Cornballer, hadareud, supahblah, QVT, Yazan, Manager, Frenck, osorio, psycho_snake, Ghost, Lakitu, Shinobi, Cedeo, Steroyd

come send me pictures of your balls and ugly Asians

Show me you're real

Show me you're worth the acclaim

Show me you're worth wes' love

Show me you're worth all his dying animal guffaws

Show me you're human

Show me you're real human beans

sohois

I call them all out

Mama Smurf, Cornballer, hadareud, supahblah, QVT, Yazan, Manager, Frenck, osorio, psycho_snake, Ghost, Lakitu, Shinobi, Cedeo, Steroyd

Show me you're real

Show me you're human

Well Lakitu and Manager both still post in these threads occasionally.

I call them all out

Show me you're real

Show me you're human

Superblah got unfairly perma banned in a world cup thread and most of the rest left. Had still posts every once in a while just to rant in here. Manager is busy with his school stuff, he barely has time to play fifa with believe fc anymore. Cornballer is just in MLS GAF I think.

I call them all out

Show me you're real

Show me you're human

They got nuked by a mod who is no longer a mod and went to their own forum.

Wes you should do #justiceforBlah, especially now that Red Scarlett was demodded for her terrible moderation.

I know he still fucking reads GAF all the time haha.

Barzul

I remember when Barca during the height of tiki taka were so scarily efficient. It seemed no one would ever be able to catch up to them. That 5-0 win vs Real Madrid really stands out. I was legit shook whenever we had to play them in the CL. Fast forward a few years and they're losing 7-0 to Bayern on agg. That's football for you.

Wilbur

Banned
Red Scarlet Day happened :(

Well Lakitu and Manager both still post in these threads occasionally.

Superblah got unfairly perma banned in a world cup thread and most of the rest left. Had still posts every once in a while just to rant in here. Manager is busy with his school stuff, he barely has time to play fifa with believe fc anymore. Cornballer is just in MLS GAF I think.

Oh I recognise a few. Manager is still here, Lakitu still posted when I first joined, cornballer is tv legend and Had is on LCVG

Niceeeeee

wedward

I remember when Barca during the height of tiki taka were so scarily efficient. It seemed no one would ever be able to catch up to them. That 5-0 win vs Real Madrid really stands out. I was legit shook whenever we had to play them in the CL. Fast forward a few years and they're losing 7-0 to Bayern on agg. That's football for you.

Our 2-1 win at the Emirates was one of the best games I have ever seen. Not just because we won, but because it was both teams playing the "right" way. Beautiful.

Wes

venison crêpe

I call them all out

Show me you're real

Show me you're human

That would be like a herd of majestic giraffes acknowledging a meerkat.

I was surprised too when I saw that your account is from 2006. I checked that some days ago lol. Maybe you weren't that active back then.

I was a console warrior till about 2009. But my interest in console gaming declined and went to pretty much Nil, gave away my X360s to couple of friends.

Lurked FootyGAF for most of 2012+ only posting during match day. lol

Arnie

I'm in some ridiculous hotel in Dorset for work.

My room's called Olive and the colour scheme is emerald. I have a tub and robes. Killed two moths already, this gaff's in the middle of nowhere.

Meier

Cornballer posts alot in quite a few threads.

Dunno how he does it I can just about keep up with this one.

It's cos he stopped playing FIFA with us. :*(

Hey dudes, I don't know if I've ever posted a track from Tycho in here, but if I haven't, check out this tune: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX5XKFn7Ngo. If you like this, you'll basically love everything he's released. It all has a pretty similar vibe. It's just the really chill feeling that kind of takes you on a journey. If I did drugs, I'd throw on some Tycho and just trip balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom