• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Fry and Odd, you make me hate Liverpool and everything they stand for.

Don't be rude.

Last season was it. And they blew it :(

I say let them release the anger, because I am still not over Liverpool letting it slip either. They were the chosen ones. It could have been a great season. Instead it ended up "meh, man city won it"

Now Liverpool have lost Suarez and are looking to sign players like fucking Davis(?!).

The title is Wenger's this season.

GorillaJu

Don't be rude.

I say let them release the anger, because I am still not over Liverpool letting it slip either. They were the chosen ones. It could have been a great season. Instead it ended up "meh, man city won it"

Now Liverpool have lost Suarez and are looking to sign players like fucking Davis(?!).

Spurs signed Davies already. It's all over for us.

wedward

Don't be rude.

fry said:
wedward and jtb, you make me hate Arsenal and everything they stand for.

Ser Goje

9ipwgcabmb0p0jtj1rdh.jpg

Looking to either get back in to TV shows I dropped or watch old ones I never got round to watching. Not looking to start something brand new altogether right now.

That brings me to the following that interest me in varying ways:

Boardwalk Empire (started season 4 but never finished it as I wasn't hooked like I was with the previous amazing seasons)
The Walking Dead (got up to half way through season 3)
Person of Interest (started season 3 but fell off the boat - Root's a fucking shit character)
The Wire (never started but the overwhelming love for the show definitely intrigues me)
Deadwood (I hear good things about this)
Mad Men (watched the first few episodes of season 1 and it was pretty interesting but for some reason didn't stick around)
House of Cards (looks like a good show going off of the promotional stuff on TV)

Feel free to recommend other stuff. I still need to finish The Sopranos but I'm going to wait until the Blu-Ray boxset is out later in the year. Thank fuck that's been announced after all this time.

I would recommend The Shield, True Detective and Fargo. Also don't bother with The Walking Dead.

Pennywise

:/

almost as bad as that guy buying a PS4 to throw it in the closet. Fucking idiot
Yeah, fuck those guys.

Time to make some money and sell some games :<
Watch Dogs, Mass Effect trilogy and Tales of the Abyss.

Please tell me you saw School Days. It fucked my mind.

Saw it and played the game, actually I've played way to many VNs and hentai games to be shocked....

It was medicore though, there is so much better stuff out there that's shocking and basically spins your mind until it's dizzy.

You should read some good mangas like Homunculus (made by Hideo Yamamoto who made the manga Ichi the Killer) , or the Junji Ito stuff like Uzumaki.

And fucking finally start to watch Monster, or else I'll get to cologne and kick you in the nuts.

Blablurn

Yeah, fuck those guys.

Saw it and played the game, actually I've played way to many VNs and hentai games to be shocked....

It was medicore though, there is so much better stuff out there that's shocking and basically spins your mind until it's dizzy.

You should read some good mangas like Homunculus (made by Hideo Yamamoto who made the manga Ichi the Killer) , or the Junji Ito stuff like Uzumaki.

And fucking finally start to watch Monster, or else I'll get to cologne and kick you in the nuts.

hahaha

I knew you would say something about me watching School Days over Monster.

I really wanna watch Monster. But over 70 episodes. OVER 70!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
#TheDefOfMe

On a similar line, we're apparently willing to trigger Griezmann's release clause, but I doubt he'd come. Monaco seem to be the other option.

Who cares, we have England legend Andros Townsend.

I am still not over Liverpool letting it slip either. They were the chosen ones. It could have been a great season. Instead it ended up "meh, man city won it"

This is exactly how I feel. I don't support any team in EPL but I was rooting for Liverpool last season. Unbelievable.

Yeah, fuck those guys.

i like you

Pennywise

hahaha

I knew you would say something about me watching School Days over Monster.

I really wanna watch Monster. But over 70 episodes. OVER 70!

And EVERY damn episode is worth it.
There's nearly no other Anime with so many episodes that is so consistent and has such good plot that connects with every storyline.

One of my more recent favorites was Legend of Galactic Heroes, 125 episodes Bla, 125 !

You should skip the shitty stuff and watch some good stuff.

Blablurn

And EVERY damn episode is worth it.
There's nearly no other Anime with so many episodes that is so consistent and has such good plot that connects with every storyline.

One of my more recent favorites was Legend of Galactic Heroes, 125 episodes Bla, 125 !

You should skip the shitty stuff and watch some good stuff.

Let's face it though.

Nothing will ever be as good as Death Note. That show changed my life.

Wes

venison crêpe
Why are you guys mocking me for my pictues :(

Bla I remember the good times we shared when you would fill the football threads on GAF with insightful posts about the beautiful game along with Mama Smurf, Cornballer, hadareud, supahblah, QVT, Yazan, Manager, Frenck, osorio, psycho_snake, Ghost, Lakitu, Shinobi, Cedeo, Steroyd...

We would talk long in to the night about great moments such as the 26th of May 1982 or that time Ashley Young tapped Agbonlahor on the shoulder and he didn't realise.

Nowadays all I mainly see is you posting pictures of females - none of which being Mrs Schweinsteiger.

How else am I supposed to be but upset when my head remembers so vividly these great days.

Elchele

Please tell me everyone's seen this:

https://vine.co/v/M2iA30Trr2x

english humor?

Bla I remember the good times we shared when you would fill the football threads on GAF with insightful posts about the beautiful game along with Mama Smurf, Cornballer, hadareud, supahblah, QVT, Yazan, Manager, Frenck, osorio, psycho_snake, Ghost, Lakitu, Shinobi, Cedeo, Steroyd...

We would talk long in to the night about great moments such as the 26th of May 1982 or that time Ashley Young tapped Agbonlahor on the shoulder and he didn't realise.

Nowadays all I mainly see is you posting pictures of females - none of which being Mrs Schweinsteiger.

How else am I supposed to be but upset when my head remembers so vividly these great days.

damn. maybe a guy murdered that bla and is using his account now

Blablurn

Now I feel bad :( Maybe I really forgot my roots....

Damn. The guys you mentioned there. I remember them all. Wasn't Cedeo some kind of model or smth? Some kind of early thread legend lol. Yazan was a good lad too :( And Frenck used to be my early rival.

Oh my. Those were the days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom