• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the days when Salazar and Kyofu would both post 1000 times a thread.

The Golden Age.

ibsKi9igKuElAa.gif

wedward

If Henry and ljungberghad finished all the chances against Barca and Kozzer and Szczesny hadn't fucked up . Perception of Arsenal would be very different.

That CL win would have been huge and probably curbed a lot of the bitching that took place over the following years.

O well. New Era. We are about to jump from big club, skip over massive club and land in super club territory.

Suen

Madrid forums saying there's lots of talk about Casillas tonight. He might be leaving.

Madrid-GAF. Guti will apparently coach U14

guti.jpg

Arnie

Kermit is still top top top notch.

Took his Go Pro to the PIG.

d e a d
Fucking hell, stop.

When I did three minutes of googling and found a video of them on an open top celebratory parade of Brisbane just hurling abuse at pedestrians.

f u c k

I wish he was still here. He was like Pulga but funny.

Wilbur

Banned
He played for Madrid? I don't remember that. He went from Porto to Monaco, IIRC. Then he scored a goal in the WC and Madrid wanted to buy him from Monaco. When did he play for Madrid?

You're talking about James

You are confusing him for Morata

Wilbur

Banned
Fucking hell, stop.

When I did three minutes of googling and found a video of them on an open top celebratory parade of Brisbane just hurling abuse at pedestrians.

f u c k

I wish he was still here. He was like Pulga but funny.

:lol that's the one.

The greatest thing to ever come out of football gaf was Karakand's 'is your player young' chart.

Sensational.

pls show

I have no idea who half those folks were

No idea what a Kermit is

The beginning and the end. The alpha and the omega. The Serie A and the A League.

WJD

The greatest thing to ever come out of football gaf was Karakand's 'is your player young' chart.

Sensational.

Karakand, QVT, Cornballer and SupahBlah(?) were top tier.

I've just spent a weekend getting nostalgic over stuff that only happened 3 years a go and now you guys are doing this to me. I need a Corona.

rvy

Banned

Sensational.

No, that's not it.

The greatest thing was a post, by someone I don't remember, discussing Arsène's fixation on young boys. It went something like "I no longer want to hear any talk about Arsenal that doesn't relate to Arsène signing young boys and scouting young boys." It had way more content than that.
It had me cracking for days.

I think this was in 2008 or 2009, so I doubt most people will remember.

You're talking about James

You are confusing him for Morata

Oh, right. Well, fuck it I'm stupid.

WJD

Wasn't there a particularly nasty little spat between Kermit and Messi?

Y'know, before Messi went off the rails.

Clegg

Monster is incredible. Naoki Urasawa is definitely one of the best manga authors of all time. I'd suggest checking out Master Keaton one of these days as well.
Ehh. Urasawa writes great stuff up to the three quarter mark. Then it all just falls apart.

Still bitter over 20th Century Boys. It was so good. Then it went to shit.

Blablurn

Ehh. Urasawa writes great stuff up to the three quarter mark. Then it all just falls apart.

Still bitter over 20th Century Boys. It was so good. Then it went to shit.

shiiiit. i read 20th century when i was in china. that was some epic shit. i couldnt believe what was happening. seriously.

WJD

Messi going HAM in the whatsapp recently was fucking madness

I was scrolling through my twitter TL trying to delete any unsavoury posts and came across that night on there.

Was sat in the library trying to study and the news started to filter through the 2nd floor via scouse groans and angry outbursts. Then Messi v Willkiller. Exceptional evening.

Salvadora

No, that's not it.

The greatest thing was a post, by someone I don't remember, discussing Arsène's fixation on young boys. It went something like "I no longer want to hear any talk about Arsenal that doesn't relate to Arsène signing young boys and scouting young boys." It had way more content than that.
It had me cracking for days.

I think this was in 2008 or 2009, so I doubt most people will remember.
There was a Madrid fan who always used to pop up and say Arsene was a pedophile.

Can't remember who though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom