• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

I'm a sugar man, maybe pop a bit of jam in. But tonight I put in maple syrup. Lot of sugar now though.
I wouldn't put in whiskey because I don't have a drinking problem. Please, Kharma, get help.

You're missing out.

I want porridge now. I'm stuck with fucking corn flakes for the next while. Zzz.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wish I could have milk and that Soya didnt taste like shit, I miss Sugar Puffs-

Our wingers/Wing-Backs have been key this pre-season. Like (vs) Madrid, they had a lot of space down the lines. Young did well, while Valencia was a bit lacking going forward (imo).

Think Januzaj could do well in a front 2. Less so at Wing-Back.

Valencia might have been taking it easy due to Bale?

Valencia is shit going forward now cos he keeps hesitating. It's not been so bad on this tour so hopefully he is regaining confidence but when he gets into space he stops...before he would just drive to the byline. It makes me sad.

that first touch...oh man

Berbatov-touch.gif

LAM09

Basically, as sad as it sounds we might only just be keeping him around for Japanese shirt sales or something. He contributed nothing to the previous season and I don't see it changing in this one.

It is sad to hear, but that's football nowadays. All about making money. Best for the guy to go out on loan at the very least, to try and do something with his career.

jtb

Banned
saw LUCY today against my will. was actually surprisingly enjoyable, a fun time.

now that all the summer movies are basically done, think I'd have to say Dawn of Planet of the Apes was the best movie of the summer. Edge of Tomorrow was good too.

Basically, as sad as it sounds we might only just be keeping him around for Japanese shirt sales or something. He contributed nothing to the previous season and I don't see it changing in this one.

Could also be no one wants to buy him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom