• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go_Ly_Dow

wb96qdjh.jpg

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net...9_10152667231887164_6278367170347685842_o.jpg

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net...0_10152667231892164_8784441429578221654_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd....7_10152667231877164_3902620593589557967_o.jpg

#pulga

Mastadon

Banned
Hahahah

A lady in my office is going to a wedding on the weekend and she's dieting to fit into her dress. She just said "if I don't come in on Wednesday it's cos I can't fit into my dress and I've jumped off a window".

And this dude on our team said "it's alright - you'll bounce"

:lol :lol :lol

Haha, cold blooded.

Hahahah

A lady in my office is going to a wedding on the weekend and she's dieting to fit into her dress. She just said "if I don't come in on Wednesday it's cos I can't fit into my dress and I've jumped off a window".

What if she falls head first?

Carbonox

Hahahah

ioTo9vOc821Sz.png

Just be careful not to share this story in OT otherwise people there will get on their high horse and be outraged that anyone would find this comical.

What if she falls head first?

At least she won't scuff the dress then.

L1NETT

Roy Carroll has signed for Notts County!

Alan Smith, Roy Carroll

Building the 04 United side

Where is David Bellion. Djemba Djemba? Jonathan Spector??

Also, seems we have signed Mo Shariff. Looks well good during his trial. Our Daniel Sturridge.

Yen

Hahahah

How did she react to that?

Manager

A lot of reports saying Sunderland is signing Rodwell on a permanent deal. There is no room for Javi Garcia either (non-HG full), so either they're signing a new (cheap) CM or Lampard will get a lot of playing time this fall.

The last World Cup players are back today too, surely Mangala must be announced today or tomorrow then?

Martin Demichelis @demichelisok · 6m
Volver a empezar: primer test/entrenamiento 2014/2015. Start again: first test/training season 2014/2015

BuMI-lUCIAMqPVM.jpg:large

Manager

Demichelis back on 4th when Mertesacker/Podolski/Ozil are back on the 11th?

Thought FIFA said you had to give 4 weeks rest.

Everyone at City got four weeks except for the final 4 teams, who got three. Someone here said all Chelsea players only got three.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Looks like Younes Kaboul might be off to Lazio before the window closes. They are willing to buy him and with Dawson digging his heels in and Chiriches in limbo it looks like he is the one who will make way. I'll be sad to see him go but someone has to. Such a shame he got that knee injury right when he was looking world class.

Nicktendo86

So Van Gaal will tell the players he doesn't want to clear off after the tour, makes sense for obvious reasons. I am going to give Wooders the benefit of the doubt and say LVG meant it when he said he wanted to evaluate hismp!Ayers properly before bringing in more players, and hope we will see some activity when the team gets back this week.

DBT85

Love to see how much the bill is for infrastructure changes so far. Lots of cameras, new tables, relaying two training pitches, plating trees.

Guy's like a newly-wed bride with a bunch of John Lewis vouchers.

Jonathan Wilson wrote an article about why Kagawa is going to be good for van Gaal. It made me so happy.

Pls Shinji pls make your father proud.

Guardiola - "If there isn't a sequence of 15 previous passes, a good transition between attack and defence is impossible. Impossible."

Elsk are you okay

LTWheels

Brenton is so behind the times. The dummy doesn't understand the meaning of the word chemistry.

Brendan spreads the love and bonding by face touching. Doesn't need to use such gimmicks.

Anyway who would want their face touched by Van Gaal. Look at his smile compared to Brendan.

bud

i'm pretty sure that's a mistranslation because he seems to be saying the opposite of that. according to google's translator, anyway.

Gracias a Isaac Lluch, colaborador más que necesario y sospechoso habitual de la mejor información que se puede conseguir del Bayern nos enteramos en la edición del sábado del diari ‘Ara’ de que, Oh noticia, Guardiola “Odia el tiqui taca”. Para más información al respecto hay que esperar al libro de Perarnau pero de momento nos contentamos con que para Pep, “la posesión de la pelota es únicamente una herramienta para ordenarte y desordenar al contrario. Si no hay una secuencia de 15 pases previos, es imposible hacer bien la transición entre ataque y defensa. Imposible”.
http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2014/08/03/primera/1407073441_693283.html

Thanks to Isaac Lluch, partner more than necessary and usual suspect of the best info you can get found out Bayern in the Saturday edition of diari 'Ara' that news Oh, Guardiola "taca tiqui hates." For more information you have to wait to book Perarnau but for now we are content with that for Pep, "possession of the ball is only a tool to command and mess the contrary. If there is a sequence of 15 previous passages, it is impossible to make the transition well between attack and defense. Impossible. "

so it sounds like elsk's prayers have been answered.

maybe.

i'm pretty sure that's a mistranslation because he seems to be saying the opposite of that. according to google's translator, anyway.

so it sounds like elsk's prayers have been answered.

maybe.
Google translation sounds wrong judging from my limited Spanish skills.

Think the other one is spot on.

Manager

City Watch @City_Watch · 29m
Plaza Deportiva: Pellegrini is so impressed by Zuculini that he's considered scrapping loan plans, but loan to Valencia or Deportivo likely.

JS42585061.jpg

He's been really great this pre-season, probably gotten more playing time than Javi Garcia and Rodwell combined. Cost less than £2m too. If Rodwell goes to Sunderland, Zuculini could've taken his spot (if Lampard didn't happen) since he's U21.

Manager

Amy Lewis @SkySportsAmy · 17m
UEFA say there's 'no (FFP) issue' with Man City bringing Lampard in on-loan from New York City FC - follows on from Wenger's comments

Amy Lewis @SkySportsAmy · 12m
There could be an issue if City weren't paying Lampard's wages and letting NYC FC foot the bill but City insist that's not the case

Wenger should focus more on his own club instead of tin foil hat theories.

Salvadora

UEFA say there's 'no (FFP) issue' with Man City bringing Lampard in on-loan from New York City FC - follows on from Wenger's comments

There could be an issue if City weren't paying Lampard's wages and letting NYC FC foot the bill but City insist that's not the case

He was asked a direct question about City & Lampard in the press conference.

manual4

Banned

not that surprising he has been nosy about other clubs financial situations for years now

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
City Watch @City_Watch · 29m
Plaza Deportiva: Pellegrini is so impressed by Zuculini that he's considered scrapping loan plans, but loan to Valencia or Deportivo likely.

lol

So impressed that he almost cared.

Wenger would be right to speculate as such, anyway.

What is it that those clubs are paying MCFC for again? £22m worth of "intellectual property" was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom