• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
I want this formation for City game.

------------Szczesny---------------
Debuchy, Chambers, Koscielny, Gibbs
-------Flamini, Ramsey--------------
-------------Cazorla----------------
---Chamberlain, Sanchez, Campbell---

That's the team I want us to go with.

Giroud is not fit, Monreal is in horrible form, Arteta slows everything down to the point he's a pain in the ass and despite his goals I still don't trust Sanogo. Bench for him. Ramsey to captain.

Teams don't change much, season-to-season. There are some big leaps, but they are rare. You'd need a lot of supporting evidence to justify why it will occur in this case. (and a lot means a shit ton, LvG is not a lot)

LVG is a lot when you consider he's replacing Moyes. If it was another coach I would agree with you, but Moyes was beyond shit.

Lightning

Banned
LVG is a lot when you consider he's replacing Moyes. If it was another coach I would agree with you, but Moyes was beyond shit.
Moyes is not beyond shit. Be fair to the man he's done well the 10 years before that. He got involved with a job that was too much for him, with players he couldn't handle. It happens to most of us when trying to advance our futures. We venture into something thinking we're ready but when we get there we realise it's a bit too much.

Moyes is not beyond shit. Be fair to the man he's done well the 10 years before that. He got involved with a job that was too much for him, with players he couldn't handle. It happens to most of us when trying to advance our futures. We venture into something thinking we're ready but when we get there we realise it's a bit too much.

I'm only speaking of his ability to manage a PL title winning club. His management under Everton isn't part of my criticism.

Koeman is interested in a loan deal for Demetri Mitchell? He's probably the most talented in our u18 along with Rashford. That age group isn't that talented compared to recent u18 teams though. I'm not including Goss as he's already 18 and could have been playing for the u21 team last season.

He's the #11 in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVYeJp4fKQc

manual4

Banned
Big Sam's 19th century tactics will show everyone how it's done this year.

icUMvD7df7Eb8.gif

That passing video is a bit embarrassing tbh. Most teams play like that on an average day nowdays. Oh well - will take it.

Not sure I can be bothered to stay up for the Liverpool game. Should be a good one but it's too early.

DBT85

That passing video is a bit embarrassing tbh. Most teams play like that on an average day nowdays. Oh well - will take it.

It's nice to see us moving the ball at a higher tempo and playing with a bit more confidence and actually making space for a pass. Too often I've watched us even before Moyes and wondered why nobody was moving to make space.

I don't understand why a video of your team passing the ball well and showing decent movement can be embarrassing.

pappe

It's nice to see us moving the ball at a higher tempo and playing with a bit more confidence and actually making space for a pass. Too often I've watched us even before Moyes and wondered why nobody was moving to make space.

I don't understand why a video of your team passing the ball well and showing decent movement can be embarrassing.

Because it should be a norm since day one and not something which has been adopted by our team only recently.

Hixx

I could tell you word for word what the post was. I'm so fucking convinced I went through my last 5 subscribed threads. What the fuck.

Zabojnik

Ghostbusters reboot will focus on female ghostbusters. Well, that's certainly a creative way of ruining it, I'll give them that.

Westlo

Can Man U get fucked out of a CL spot if say they finish 3rd behind Chelsea and City and say Liverpool/Arse win the CL and Everton/Spurs win the EL?

confuziz

Banned
Can Man U get fucked out of a CL spot if say they finish 3rd behind Chelsea and City and say Liverpool/Arse win the CL and Everton/Spurs win the EL?

Possible, we don't know the 'new' rules of the winner of the EL. I don't think they've commented on these things yet.

Hahahah

A lady in my office is going to a wedding on the weekend and she's dieting to fit into her dress. She just said "if I don't come in on Wednesday it's cos I can't fit into my dress and I've jumped off a window".

And this dude on our team said "it's alright - you'll bounce"

:lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom