• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Guy with the Schumacher avatar (Avaya?) Vs Had was an epic Arsenal battle.

Avaya versus anyone is brilliant.

Hey guys,

Remember Omiee?

Holy shit that saga was class.

And then Pulga Omiee'd someone in the Arrow thread hahahaha

What was wrong with posting it?

Whatsapp drama is not forum drama I guess. I mean, it was no different to what goes on here.

I just thought it was hilarious that you could tell FF was just sitting there chilling at home and snickering while Plug went full nuts.

Yeah man. Was my first summer in India and Pakistan when it dropped. Was everywhere. Do you remember Vital Signs? Though I doubt they got much traction outside of Pakistan...

Nope, guess it didn't get traction outside Pakistan.

The first succesful Pakistani music to crossover to India was Junoon and the song Sayoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

rvy

Banned
Hey Wes.

How much trouble am I in for if I search for the phrase "young boys" using the search function?

I want to find that post.

Salvadora

Whatsapp drama is not forum drama I guess. I mean, it was no different to what goes on here.

I just thought it was hilarious that you could tell FF was just sitting there chilling at home and snickering while Plug went full nuts.
Don't know man, Pulga was the drama queen of drama queens.

FF v P stuff was horrid.

Messi said we were shit people for laughing at Suarez, I explained why that was a fucking ridiculous statement, then he went crazy. Calling us cunts (not in the footy-gaf way) and got strangely personal with me.

That was quick.

Have you got the link saved?!

I searched for Pulga and homophobe and it was right there.
ib2prFi25kEdBe.png

Suen

Can somebody post Pulga's final hour ?

I need supper

jbt6ZeEpbmJrSS.png

I dont give a fuck about him, I easily ignore him as shown. It's the piling up by others when I'm completely in the right that bothers me. I said I hardly respond to him, Kipless makes that asinine, one sided gif and the whole thread goes mad, putting my face up in memes and shit. Oh, not to forget the 1-2 punch of trying to make me out as a homophobe, without context, for crying out loud.

Don't need this fucking grief, have enough shit on my plate already. Harmless banter is one thing, but the shit said at me in this thread has gotten out of hand.

jbulM2Z53bIoRT.png

Wilbur

Banned
Still unsure whether a FootyGAF meet up would be brilliant or just weird.

Leaning towards the former.

I think after the initial weirdness after a few drinks it would be a right laugh. I got on well enough with Horsey and Shorty when I met them, if we multiplied the amount of United bros it could only be a million times better xoxo

WJD

Messi said we were shit people for laughing at Suarez, I explained why that was a fucking ridiculous statement, then he went crazy. Calling us cunts (not in the footy-gaf way) and got strangely personal with me.

Jealous of your tinder adventures I reckon.

Carbonox

A FootyGAF meetup would end up with most of us streaking around the streets of London wearing cones on our heads and holding ducks.

rvy

Banned

Probably seen your face and deeply desires you.

WJD

I think after the initial weirdness after a few drinks it would be a right laugh. I got on well enough with Horsey and Shorty when I met them, if we multiplied the amount of United bros it could only be a million times better xoxo

should do sumtin the weekend I'm down for work exp

Clegg

Apparently 21st Century Boys is the actual conclusion to 20th, so I guess we should both read it. I think I recall it being 1 or 2 books. It has been something like 7 or 8 years since I last read any of 20CB so I can't recall too much other than maybe a giant robot or something fucking things up.

Maybe it'd just be easier to watch the apparent live-action trilogy of films.
I've actually read it. Spare yourself the headache.

Its really not worth it.

Linius

Let's prove it next month mate. You can pretend I'm united Gaf.

Pennywise

Apparently 21st Century Boys is the actual conclusion to 20th, so I guess we should both read it. I think I recall it being 1 or 2 books. It has been something like 7 or 8 years since I last read any of 20CB so I can't recall too much other than maybe a giant robot or something fucking things up.

Maybe it'd just be easier to watch the apparent live-action trilogy of films.

That's the only manga I missed from Urasawa, plus the really early stuff, and Master Keaton.
Not that easy to get a hand on Master Keaton and the prices for 20th century boy is ridicilous.

Getting my hands on the Monster Mangas was already hard.
All of the 18 mangas were sold for 240€ at some time on Ebay....
I watched ebay for quite some time until I got them for 160€, which still is alot of money for used mangas.

That's why I collected Pluto and Billy Bat right from the start.

Elchele

whatsapp m8

I still have it saved
jsEsxkl.png

send it to me in twitter pls

my favorite pulga moment was that time when he was watching a RM match(?) and he was trying to post from the mobile GAF but it didn't work because he got banned. Then he asked in wapp if mobile GAF was down. I think Wooden posted it here

edit: oh and that time when he got banned in SHIELD thread pulling an Omiee LOL

Blablurn

I love how jack entered this thread. He is a very old mate of mine. We were trolling the webs before entering neogaf. Back then it was all about the condole war.

Meier

Footy-GAF needs to have a big meet-up. Meet-ups are brilliant.

Well, I went to an Austin one sometime recently with my wife and it was a little awkward. Some of the people were definitely a little less accustomed to hanging out with people but I think it was good for them if nothing else haha. You guys should really do it, play a 5-a-side game like Quiche recommended or something.

That's why I collected Pluto and Billy Bat right from the start.

I haven't read Billy Bat yet. How did you like it? Pluto was just so damn good, I feel like the shorter length (8 volumes as I recall?) maybe was slightly beneficial.

rvy

Banned
I liked Lambda's entrance in these threads after all the shit-talking from Kyoufu.

Yeah, I forgot he got Lambda'd.

He got Lambda'd hard.

Which is cool because I don't have patience or desire to talk shit like he does, but I enjoy reading. Especially with people talking shit back.

El Topo

send it to me in twitter pls

my favorite pulga moment was that time when he was watching a RM match(?) and he was trying to post from the mobile GAF but it didn't work because he got banned. Then he asked in wapp if mobile GAF was down. I think Wooden posted it here

edit: oh and that time when he got banned in SHIELD thread pulling an Omiee LOL

Pulga (at his best times) was really great. That SHIELD post was hilarious. It's sad how things developed.

Suen

whatsapp m8

I still have it saved
jsEsxkl.png
When I posted a screencap of your 117 % reply regarding your dick one of you idiots had put the image I sent there as the group display image. I was one click away from posting it here till I saw it and quickly edited it :lol. I was about to get indirectly Omiee'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom