• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

for months and months i thought sals name is based on that character from resident evil 4. so i always thought he was a nerd (for some reason his posts always caught my attention. so i actually developed an opinion about him). but of course once i saw him posting more and more in the footy thread i found out that his name is not based on RE4 and that he's not a real nerd lol. i like sal!

:lol

Slytherin m8

3Sixty

eflMzLR.png

So simple. So brilliant.

"I'm so sorry for your loss"

Meier

Ehh. Urasawa writes great stuff up to the three quarter mark. Then it all just falls apart.

Still bitter over 20th Century Boys. It was so good. Then it went to shit.

I'll be completely honest, I don't really remember how it ended.. and then I never read any of 21st Century Boys either. Some day I should fix that.

Have you read Pluto? It's majestic.

operon

Kermit was shit, is shit and will always be shit. Knew less about football than the three stooges. Hopefully he's looking for answers at the bottom of a glass in the pig and chicken probably a fosters since his choice of beer is as bad as his club.

rvy

Banned
There was a Madrid fan who always used to pop up and say Arsene was a pedophile.

Can't remember who though.

I don't even remember this.

That is hilarious.

So, big question is, who'll be replacing Henry? Since Wenger likes young boys, my bet's on Babel! :lol

Seriously, it finally hit me that Arsenal is not the gunners that I used to no anymore - like imagining Real Maddrid w/o Raul, Juventus w/o Del Piero, and Liverpool w/o Gerrard.

Maybe this was the guy, I don't know. I'm trying to find the post, lol.

Clegg

I'll be completely honest, I don't really remember how it ended.. and then I never read any of 21st Century Boys either. Some day I should fix that.

Have you read Pluto? It's majestic.
Never read 21st Century Boys.

I'm convinced Urasawa was tripping balls when he wrote it.

Arnie

Kermit was shit, is shit and will always be shit. Knew less about football than the three stooges. Hopefully he's looking for answers at the bottom of a glass in the pig and chicken probably a fosters since his choice of beer is as bad as his club.
That he knew so little made him even better.

It was like watching an inventor run off a cliff thinking he'd invented a flying machine when in fact he was strapped to an 8ft dildo.

Suen

Juanpablo's schtick got tired quickly. Andres' lives on forever.

Do we miss Pulga yet

Absolutely :lol
Andres was special. I miss him.

btw I've been thinking about this for a while...is there any relation between bud and bud23?

sohois

I don't think they really sell Fosters in Australia.

I wanna see the receipts.

It went on for a good month. Then resulted in people posting whatsapp screenshots and Pulga crying over it being out of context and something about everyone being out to get him, then sudoku.

Said we were all dicks for laughing at Suarez crying and then went batshit on Willkiller for no reason.

Called me and Wilbur and some other United fans cunts for laughing at Suarez after the 3-3 game against Palace. And then he got angry at William too.

Haha

ryBfGyP.jpg

hahahahahahhahahaah

Wilbur

Banned
You shouldn't have posted that shit m8.

Called me and Wilbur and some other United fans cunts for laughing at Suarez after the 3-3 game against Palace. And then he got angry at William too.

Oh wait yeah that was it :lol :lol :lol

God that was funny

And yeah I shouldn't have posted it ;_; Pls KABOUTER murder me in retaliation

Meier

Never read 21st Century Boys.

I'm convinced Urasawa was tripping balls when he wrote it.

Apparently 21st Century Boys is the actual conclusion to 20th, so I guess we should both read it. I think I recall it being 1 or 2 books. It has been something like 7 or 8 years since I last read any of 20CB so I can't recall too much other than maybe a giant robot or something fucking things up.

Maybe it'd just be easier to watch the apparent live-action trilogy of films.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom