• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ostinatto

Why is Cuchu Cambiasso in the OP ?

66176.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Boyhood was really good.

All the big blockbusters this summer have been pretty good. (Besides Spider-Man and Transformers, which I haven't seen) Don't really get the love for the LEGO movie, was pretty bored by it.

Don't think I'll get the time to see Boyhood unfortunately, it's already down to one screening a day in my local cinemas and I'm so so busy this week. Would probably prefer it on DVD anyway due to its length.

It has been a good year for blockbusters (except X Men was pretty boring save for two or three sequences). But I've quite liked (TASM), really liked (Cap 2, Edge of Tomorrow) and loved (DOTPOTA, Godzilla) the others. Haven't seen Transformers either, no desire to

LTWheels

The first game of the season against Southampton going to be very interesting after all the players we have signed off them.

Thank god it's a home game.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Boyhood was really good.

All the big blockbusters this summer have been pretty good. (Besides Spider-Man and Transformers, which I haven't seen) Don't really get the love for the LEGO movie, was pretty bored by it.
Spiderman was just more spiderman really. I'm a BIG fan so I was gonna watch it either way.

Jamie was awful, but Electro-something was fucking brilliant! It was basically Spiderman vs that Infamous guy, the fight scenes were fun as hell.

(Dat terribe review)

Linius

Think I'll just try it then. Was lookig for some recent comedy film that might be fun to watch on holiday. Packing a few action/comedy movies for light entertainment.

Slizz

Super 2020 Baseball as well for SNES, maybe the best baseball game ever. Robots.... Humans..... No foul territory.... Glass cases over the fans..... Hitting the ball over the fence doesn't always yield a homerun.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Muppets Most Wanted, The Protector, Need for Speed, The Purge and Dredd. Highly unlikely I'll watch all of them but I haven't seen any of those.
Don't watch The Purge and Need for Speed.

You'll probably like Dredd ;)

Woodward came across pretty well tbh. No great revelations obv but didn't come across too scripted or as much of a mug as I expected.

Now buy someone pls.

sohois

Looks like Lovren is going to get done in a few then.

Not happy but hopefully it will force Saints to keep Schneiderlin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom