• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Mou, make Didier official so I can buy the jersey.

Also, you guys think he will get a different number or that Oscar will give up the 11 to Didier (He should)? Probably will still put 11 on the back regardless.

he'll probably take 15 as that was his first number at the club and Salah has already said he is changing number!

Linius

I can't get there under one hour with a car, bby.

You need to get me at the airport.

I'll drink with you.

Put you to bed.

Steal it and come back.

I don't want the Spanish police to pull me over for drinking and driving. We'll have to do it another day then.

Come on Mou, make Didier official so I can buy the jersey.

Also, you guys think he will get a different number or that Oscar will give up the 11 to Didier (He should)? Probably will still put 11 on the back regardless.

He won't get number 11. What was he when he originally signed for us? Probably take that if its free?

L1NETT

Who recommended that The Kings of Summer movie? I bet it was you Randy Andy, I didn't like it

Alison Brie though
ibcQEAknQpBd7i.png

you don't like anything good m8

rvy

Banned
I don't want the Spanish police to pull me over for drinking and driving. We'll have to do it another day then.

How are you drinking already. It's like 1 AM over there.

This is not how you do business.

Stand over the balcony and scream at the unsuspecting strangers passing by: "Ey, cariño. ¿Quieres ver mi polla?"

And the you do the Michael Jackson baby with your penis.

Timurid

It's probably a lot easier to get out of Tottenham than it is Monaco, in the end.

And Monaco aren't winning shit. And don't say they came second in Ligue cause that sure as fuck doesn't count as winning anything. If Griezman wants to advance as a player and actually earn a move or be good enough to win stuff then he'll go to a real team in a real league.
What a fucking joke post! Abunch of annual fuckups are a real team. Fucking lol

Linius

How are you drinking already. It's like 1 AM over there.

This is not how you do business.

Stand over the balcony and scream at the unsuspecting strangers passing by: "Ey, cariño. ¿Quieres ver mi polla?"

And the you do the Michael Jackson baby with your penis.

Isn't Portugal in the same timezone mate?

rvy

Banned
Isn't Portugal in the same timezone mate?

1 hour difference. Spanish people think they're hot shit.

I don't know how you'll be able to get around, they can barely understand Portuguese, which is basically the same crap with different enunciation, much less English.

Linius

1 hour difference. Spanish people think they're hot shit.

I don't know how you'll be able to get around, they can barely understand Portuguese, which is basically the same crap with different enunciation, much less English.

Spanish sounds more romantic than Portugese to me. But these cunts here speak Catalan.

rvy

Banned
Spanish sounds more romantic than Portugese to me. But these cunts here speak Catalan.

Oh, fuck.

I totally forgot about that part.

Well, you're on your own bud. The only legit Barca fan around here is Tarzapuyol. Catalan is a weird language. Try Spanish. Don't try English outside the hotel. They'll look at you funny.

Edit, wait. Never mind all of this. You're Dutch. Speak Dutch. Catalan sounds like Dutch.

good games Will. I have to head out but I'm always down to play. Not sure what was worse, my header goal from the endline or your goal because Rami decided to swing and miss haha

Salvadora

Was feeling Piers up until he said we should sign Balotelli and compared him to Ian Wright :(

Was actually quite spot on with his criticisms of Wenger.
Fuck that, Piers Morgan is a cunt of the highest order. And I'm not just saying that because he supports arsenal.
I agree, was only referring to the interview and how he comes across on twitter.

L1NETT

Morgan is an absolute triple filtered mega cunt

Salva m8 as editor of the mirror he was such a slime he was entered into slime sports volleyball

He fucked over arsenal fans in 2000, don't give him the time of the day

If Piers Morgan was buried alive and I was the only person on Earth that knew where he was...

I'd go to the spot and set it on fire

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Morgan is an absolute triple filtered mega cunt

Salva m8 as editor of the mirror he was such a slime he was entered into slime sports volleyball

He fucked over arsenal fans in 2000, don't give him the time of the day
Completely forgot about slime volleyball. GOTY.

Hixx

m8s doge2048 is where it's at.

I'm afraid to even ask, but I need to know.

What the hell is/was the Cunt War?

GAF banned the word 'cunt' then Evilore realised that FootballGAF is the best part of GAF and we had been neutered

Ad revenue collapsed
Posters died
Guerrilla Warfare ensued
From the ashes a Den of Cunts was born

If I was in a room with Piers Morgan, Hitler and Bin Laden and had a gun with two bullets.

I'd kill Hitler and Bin Laden because Piers Morgan is just way too funny in a weird ironic way.

has Real Madrid's Diego Lopez to Monaco been mentioned? transfer is gaining strength after the Ligue 1 side failed to secure Víctor Valdés.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom