• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubie

The word cunt was banned. Many people got banned over it. In the end we won

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=494772

Thanks! can't believe they even tried to enforce that ban.

has Real Madrid's Diego Lopez to Monaco been mentioned? transfer is gaining strength after the Ligue 1 side failed to secure Víctor Valdés.

Yes, it's been a recurring story for a few weeks now. I think in the end it will depend on Casillas leaving or staying.

Prince Harry, Osama Bin Laden, Piers Morgan and fucking Ronnie Biggs. Arsenal.
nt5j5sS.png

subtles

For the next few weeks every one of you should go to Liverpoolfc.tv every morning.

Doing so is imperative. We need the additional revenue to fly our major signing come August 10.

Wilbur

Banned
Dean has just come home a little drunk

"What did you drink?"

"Two ciders, and I finished both of them"

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Lightning

Banned
Really looking forward to David Ospina coming in and challenging Szczesny. From what I've seen, which is limited, he has the capability to take the first team spot from Szczesny.

valeo

Really looking forward to David Ospina coming in and challenging Szczesny. From what I've seen, which is limited, he has the capability to take the first team spot from Szczesny.

I thought we should've got in for Willy Caballero before city - he's better than Ospina.

rvy

Banned
AVB will not ever be as great as he once was without Moutinho.

It is known.

Sviato, talk to Gazprom. Bring him. Russia or France, it's the same thing.

On an unrelated note, I should clarify that I thought your previous avatar was Klayton from Celldweller in a suit.

It is not.

fifemo_fabio_capellemo.jpg

celldweller-presser.jpg

inky

James to Madrid will be official in a few hours.

7m euros a year for 6 years.

He'll be gone in 2 years for the new flavor of the year superstar.

I really hope not, and hopefully he can learn a lot from Ronnie. I feel now is the time to become a mentor for him.

Meier

I honestly don't even understand where some of the tabloids come up with stuff. I legitimately think they just pick a player name out of one hat and then a club name out of another.

AVB will not ever be as great as he once was without Moutinho.

It is known.

Sviato, talk to Gazprom. Bring him. Russia or France, it's the same thing.

On an unrelated note, I should clarify that I thought your previous avatar was Klayton from Celldweller in a suit.

It is not.

Lol.

I'd be willing to flip Witsel for Moutinho if Monaco toss in an extra 20 million. Timu, let Rybolovlev know that.

omgkitty

arsenalbarclays: Tottenham have made an offer for Antoine Griezmann rejected by Real Sociedad

arsenalbarclays: According to @BILD & @infosportplus Podolski could join As Monaco this summer

I love you Podolski, but please leave and let us buy Griezmann.

jtb

Banned
Spurs being in for Griezmann makes me think he must not really be that good. but damn replacing Podolski with Griezmann would be an amazing upgrade, too good to be true I fear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom