• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
437415_heroa.jpg

*doesn't include Vidal's 7 goals in Europe and stats.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Penny Dreadful was alright. Eva Green is superb in it and there are some decent scenes/other performances (I liked Josh Hartnett too) but the general plot progression is quite dull and there are some shit characters in it. Sometimes it feels as if nothing is happening and often times nothing ever happens of interest. The only plots of interest to me involved Eva Green and Josh Hartnett actually. The suggestions towards future plot aspects/characters are promising though.

Will watch season 2 when that debuts but otherwise it was a very up and down show.

yeah, that's the general consensus hmmm. Thanks!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I know, but maybe that contract has a fixed transfer fee? PSG had interest, right?

We don't put those clauses in our contracts, if he signed the deal it means he is staying for this season.

Nicktendo86

€43 seems awfully low, although apparently could rise to €50 with extras. Juve want €45 minimum so they say... I think a third offer would be needed tbh.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tumblr_n90xk2bDGx1sqjlaqo1_1280.jpg

someone challenged him to tie a tie as fast as possible

tumblr_n90v2a88Qb1th9428o1_250.gif

tumblr_n90v2a88Qb1th9428o3_250.gif

tumblr_n90v2a88Qb1th9428o4_250.gif

tumblr_n90v2a88Qb1th9428o6_250.gif

€43 seems awfully low, although apparently could rise to €50 with extras. Juve want €45 minimum so they say... I think a third offer would be needed tbh.

anything less than one billion is awfully low to be honest. I don't think you understand just how fucking good he is.

Wilbur

Banned
Ba was never broken to be honest. Would have made far more sense to keep Ba on as third choice and sell Torres but the suitors for him would be hard to find.

Ba was never broken to be honest. Would have made far more sense to keep Ba on as third choice and sell Torres but the suitors for him would be hard to find.

Yes the club obviously did try that, but no one wants to take a Torres as he is shit and on insane wages. Ba meanwhile is solid, although just not Chelsea quality.

Wilbur

Banned
Yes the club obviously did try that, but no one wants to take a Torres as he is shit and on insane wages. Ba meanwhile is solid, although just not Chelsea quality.

Yeah absolutely agree; if you had got rid of Torres then I think Lukaku would have been happier, knowing his competition was Costa and Ba. As it is, Torres is getting paid an obscene wage and will play more often than Ba would.

Blablurn

According to BILD, Bayern Munich want Marco Reus to replace Franck Ribéry in summer of 2015. #BVB #FCBayern

According to BILD, Bayern Munich want Marco Reus to replace Franck Ribéry in summer of 2015. #BVB #FCBayern

iHJO7vMUzVBuf.gif

Yeah absolutely agree; if you had got rid of Torres then I think Lukaku would have been happier, knowing his competition was Costa and Ba. As it is, Torres is getting paid an obscene wage and will play more often than Ba would.

Drogba will be brought in as a coach/fourth option but most importantly to spoon Lukaku, and they will all play happily together for the next many years.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

3 followers

iHJO7vMUzVBuf.gif

guess LFC should buy him now with the Suarex money :p

WJD

The sad little part of me really hopes that James gets the number 10 at Madrid so that a top team can finally have a front 4 of 7, 11, 10 and 9. That doesn't happen anywhere near enough these days and it's a travesty.

iHJO7vMUzVBuf.gif

RIP Dortmund

Wilbur

Banned
The sad little part of me really hopes that James gets the number 10 at Madrid so that a top team can finally have a front 4 of 7, 11, 10 and 9. That doesn't happen anywhere near enough these days and it's a travesty.

Innit

I always go by

1; 2-5-6-3; 7-8-4-11; 9-10

But I think a lot of European teams have the 4 as a centre back and 6 as the midfielder. I just remember Gerrard being 4 and Campbell being 6 for England

WJD

Innit

I always go by

1; 2-5-6-3; 7-8-4-11; 9-10

But I think a lot of European teams have the 4 as a centre back and 6 as the midfielder. I just remember Gerrard being 4 and Campbell being 6 for England

That's spot on.

Though we've been brought up on four-four-fucking-two so fuck the European teams.

Hixx

Had my hair cut this morning. The small talk would have made Cola's spine shiver.

Breast reductions, lop-sided boobs, fake tits, IVF and, er, kids shoe-shopping.

WJD

Had my hair cut this morning. The small talk would have made Cola's spine shiver.

with all that boob talk she better have been fit and/or let you cop a feel

Remember a girl in some Malia toilets making me grope her boobs because they were "new".

jesalr

Had a cut yesterday at Ted's grooming room. Guy made no effort to chat, so it was kinda just silent the whole way through.

Good cut though

Looks like Khedira is staying at Madrid.

While I think he's a good player, and rather underrated on here, I don't think he's what we need.

Schneiderlin pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom